GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okeydoke.

Now, obviosly the Autoground has now become a general video games forum. My question is this:

Should we discuss problems with getting games to run (eg Not enough RAM, the damn XP/DOS thing, etc etc), or leave that to the Computing forum?

Oh, yeah, I have a confession to make to:

You may:

i] Say you download music

ii] Say you own file-sharing programs

I download Music; I own a file-sharing program. :D

How does Kliq and Question rhyme?

And I believe that this area is specifically for games only and problems with computers should be posted in computing or entertainment or wherever they end up now.

And congratulations on your confession, I'm sure 99.9% of the population here are in the same boat. Have a biscuit.

Grove Street is your roots. If you found out the street you grew up in had been taken over, wouldn't you wanna help reclaim your roots? i know i would.

Sweet isn't as ambitious as CJ, all he wants to do is stay on his own street and he will be happy, and since he is your brother, you can't exactly say no.

• 6 years later...

I'm sorry to be bumping a really old topic, but I had to ask about this. I got to the top of the bridge in San Fierro and there's some writing up there that says there's no easter eggs up there. Is that right? Has that kind of thing happened to anyone else?

• Like 3

Strange, when I got up there, the Easter Bunny himself popped out and shared his eggs with me. We sat down, ate chocolate and had a great time.

Then I popped a cap in his ass.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to be bumping a really old topic, but I had to ask about this. I got to the top of the bridge in San Fierro and there's some writing up there that says there's no easter eggs up there. Is that right? Has that kind of thing happened to anyone else?

I love you.