GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Huge San Fiero Spoilers. Don't read if you haven't finished SF yet.

So kou is sitting at home, playing GTA SA, when he finds out he needs to kill Ryder by doing a drive by on his boat.

No worries thinks Kou, and proceeds to unload some SMG ammo into ryder, when suddenly... 'Click' Kou runs out of ammo. Oh dear thinks Kou, well looks like the only thing for it is to cheat, input some free ammunition codes from GameFAQs and be a big loser.

Fade to Iwc's house.

So Iwc is sitting at home, playing GTA SA, when he finds out he needs to kill Ryder by doing a drive by on his boat.

No worries thinks Iwc, and proceeds to unload some SMG ammo into ryder, when suddenly... 'Click' Iwc runs out of ammo. Oh dear thinks Iwc. Luckily he has learned to think outside the box, and with some nifty sailing manages to maneuver in front of ryder, keeping him stationary for just long enough to get out of the drivers seat and unload the ammo of his other guns, which is just enough to kill Ryder.

Fade to black.

Fade to text.

"Winners Don't Use Drugs. Or Cheat At GTA"

Damn, I passed this one with 70%, just barely.

Do you only have to be under 3 minutes to get 100% on time? I know on another one you needed to be about 5 seconds under the said time to get full marks.

Which route do you take on this one?

Off the start I speed all the way down from the driving school, turn right at the dead end, make a quick left and follow it around to the marker. Then I turn right, go down and turn right before the bridge, drive down and turn left at the park. Then your back on the first road your on, which leads you to the driving school.

Keith that route's for pansies. I followed the same route as Paidy to the marker but then nailed a handbrake turn through the marker and took the exact same route back.

I got all golds on driving school ages ago. Burn n lap is the most difficult in my unabbreviated opinion.

I took the same route there and back. Do whatever route you feel comfortable with, just realise if you're not firmly on the way back by forty eight seconds you're not gonna make it.

Just do whatevers comfortable for you.

Handbrake turns in driving school usually made for an auto disqualification for me, that's why I prefered the flowing turns than the sharp ones.

It's the message you get after taking the pictures of the four men with Cesar. Is it there to promote the camera and thats it or is there something special to find and a reward with the camera?

San Fierro's version of the hidden package. There's 50 icons (I think it's 50) hidden around San Fierro, which glow at midnight. Taking a picture of all of them unlocks a bunch of weapons at your garage.

hmm....thats strange...my SMG didnt run out when I was in that mission....*scratches head*

Cool IWC, I didnt do what you did. I just did 2 things(since the first time I killed ryder, I forgot to bail out my nearby boat since it was close to the explosion) to do the mission, ram it and unload on it with the SMG.

i've never understood the camera, i'm still on the first island, and found the camera in CJs room, and when you pause the game it tells you on the gallery thingy, "pictures you take will be added to your gallery" or summit, so i take some photos, and nothing appears, can someone explain the meaning of the camera?

no, i am that fat guy :unsure:

anyway i've done this on numerous occasions. Saving over your current game when you foolishly start a new game for fun sucks donkey dick, no in fact i'd say it enjoys a hot torrent of exploding donkey semen..