GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I don't think I ever done it either. Don't you need to hit it in the centre to count?

And thanks for telling us tha Iwc, I hadn't know that. There goes my inflated sense of self-esteem when I finally beat Vertical Bird the 24th time :(

There is no mission in this game I can't do.

Why then, are the side task so devilishly hard for me.

Right. it takes me between seven and eight seconds to complete a lap.

I always, always, always begin the last lap on thirty seconds. Therefore I'm coming in at times of thirty seven point five seconds.

And this never deviates.

I can see no way of cutting my time.

I'm in first person view, I'm turning with the handbrake and regular brake, I'm accelerating out of the turn and I'm cutting the very last turn short to save a millisecond.

Sigh, What is a gangster to do?

It's difficult to explain, so here's what I do...

Wait until the final cone, is at a halfway point before it leaves the screen. Then turn using the handbrake, and accelerate.

That's my trick. I got silver on it....

I have no clue how to get gold....

I can't remember if this is a factor, but it is in most of the driving school tests : Is your position messed up at the end? Most of the time you need to be facing forward perfectly straight. I haven't played in a while, so that might be a load of rubbish. I usually finish at around thirty seconds too, so I can't think what might be wrong.

:\

The shotgun spreads out over a certain area, so you should be able to (if you center exactly) to take out two boards at once...

I know I've done it.

if it makes you feel better....you dont need a perfect shotgun skill to win it...I know I didnt. But it took me a second try to win the ammunation challenge.

Best place to do the challenge you ask? Las Venturas, them elvises cant shoot the targets faster with the shotgun unlike the other ammunation booths...although I guess thats what I think of it. Cause thats where I took another shot at the ammunation challenge.

....wait so its easier to do the mission again instead of reload? *DOH*

Easy way to do Model Army.

Grab the bomb right out, fly to berkleys helicopter. position yourself so that you're directly over his copter, (move with him) Get close, so that you're touching his rotor.

Drop the bomb.

You'll both die

You have spare helicopters

He doesn't.

Then just do the rest of the mission in a logical order.

Boom.

I got gold.

I always stayed left so you get a bigger swing.

Here's another tip.

You don't want to reload during a panel.

If you have 1~3 shots before another panel comes down, quickly use them so you won't waste time reloading.

Here's another tip.

If you have 1~3 shots before another panel comes down, quickly use them so you won't waste time reloading.

Ummm....

You can't reload the shotgun (well, the one used at the challenge anyways)....

Here's another tip.

Ummm....

You can't reload the shotgun (well, the one used at the challenge anyways)....

Edited by Krazy_K

Boom.

I got gold.

I always stayed left so you get a bigger swing.

Going clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?