GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Yeah, it makes up to $2000 a day. The best thing to do is to kill the other valets (at the cost of a 20 sec penalty) early on so that they dont take your time when you are in the final levels. This is because the cars usually arrive when you are down in the lot parking one of them and by the time you get back to your spot, the other valets have taken it.

It may be how the rumor started, but it lends more credibility to the idea that some sort of "Monkey Man" could be in the game, don't you think?

Then again, you had the clip about "K-9 units" that had everyone believing dogs were in the game ;)

If the huge commercial plane is AKA the Leviathan. Then you can unlock it through pilot school I think.

No, the Leviathan is a helicopter...

After much searching, I think it's called the AT-400 or something like that. Except I STILL have no idea where to find it

I think tis only available in the Las Venturas airport, its the only place I've seen it. But the other guy is right, you can't actually fly it

It says in the book that most have $2,000 on them. I’ve killed all of them by the save house in Ganton and most by Denise place. That’s how I made over $50,000 easy, because all of them had $1,000-$2,000 on them. Even still, $1,000+ is better than most R3 missions. You also don’t have to worry about time constraints.

Edited by cravatemark