GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

"Wrong side of the tracks" is more about controlling the bike and letting Smoke do the shooting. It took me two tries to do it, you just need to learn the road. Also, take the high road when Smoke says so, it is easier to navigate and allows Smoke to have clean shots at the Ballas. With practice you will figure it out cause I dont think their is something specific you can do to beat it.

in "High Stakes, Low Rider" get the Nitro upgrade from the guy who gave you the hydraulics and use it in the first long straightaway. You will get such a lead that you can then take your time (GO SLOW) around turns and be able to win the race by 5-10 seconds. Instead of flooring the gas, go slow and take precise turns...it saves you a lot of time

Took me 7 tries to beat. Just shoot the planes when they are close. Keep spinning around and shooting the ones that are close by, dont waste time with the ones far away because they are likely to survive until they are close, and as you waste time on the ones that are far away, others will creep in and drops bombs on you.

I need help on the mission after that, "Supply Lines"....please!! I hate that RC plane

You can’t take over any territories after LS, because that feature is gone till near the end of the game.

EDIT: To clarify, once getting past LS, the gang territory map is gone, thus the territory system is gone. You don’t get it back till the third mission on the last set of missions.

Edited by abundant

When are you able to buy the Wang Cars? Right now I'm in Las Venturas, and just started the flight school...

That's located in Las Venturas, isn't it? I did a race thing in San Fiero and won the Bloodring Racer, did that have anything to do with it?

For those of you that have gotten past "Key to Her Heart" in Las Venturas, where does Millie like to go to? fancy places?

What the fuck am I supposed to be doing in this mission? I went into the Las Venturas airport and stole the plane with the blue arrow over it, then I flew out to the Sherman Dam, no problem.

I must have flown over that little triangular yellow blip a dozen times. What am I supposed to be doing ? :wacko:

You need to fly through a corona and push /\. Free fall towards the point near the dam and the rest is history. Sorta.

Edited by Krazy_K

It took me and my friend 3+ hours to beat Flying School, by passing the controller between us. He did the circle airstrip & circle airstrip + land missions while I did the last few :D I'm just happy to get that fucker done with!!

I got my PS2 about a month into it being on sale for £330.

I had it standing up for a while but then found that having it laying down is better for the laser.

I get the clicking sound every now and again now, especially on some DVDs...I just have to take good care of the machine and am heading out to get a cleaner.

I've had no probs with San Andreas though...

The chubby-chaser in SF has a house to the north of SF. She'll repair your car for free which is cool and has a big monster truck.

You need to be lardy though and I just hung around outside her place until she turns up.

I've taken her to a pizza place and a restaraunt and both times it went really badly, in one she threw her cup at me....

And then when she says she wants to go home, CJ, ever the optimist ponders "This could be it!" erm...or maybe not...