GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The sound of mine goes ski-wiffy all the time, as if my PS2 has turned into a sinclair spectrum and started to load, no-one else has mentioned it, so maybe my PS2 is getting fucked, I'd buy the new slimline one but I don't think you can buy fliplids for those yet.

How many fares have you done in one go?

Just done the taxi missions for the first time today, they're pretty easy. I did 21 fares before I ploughed into this stupid water thing in East Los Santos.

I'll have another bash later to get the 50 required. I'm right in saying they don't have to be consecutive, right? Also, is this included in the things you have to do to get 100%?

When you do that mission for that mad latino bitch, the one where you go to hold up a liquor store but some blokes on quad bikes have beaten you to it. I jumped on the quad bike and went after them and they were all just sitting there in a line by this house and I was able to just shoot em all dead and get the cases lol.

Guest Bluesman

Pic: http://www.gtasanandreas.net/artwork/gallery.php?id=435

Name= AD-Dawg

Job=Thief

If this doesn't work, my favorite things to do are kill gang members, ride motorcycles and bikes (which I do quite well), and chop people up with my katana.

I bought the airport in LS and am stuck on the circling around the airport bit. I've recently gotten the Import/Export list and been working on that, as well as modding out imported cars.