GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Every once in a while you can find jumpers off of buildings, which is an oddity.

Also, near the area between Los Santos and San Fierro somewhere, I do believe if you swim deep enough you can find a butcher like person at the bottom that swims around. I thought it was going to kill me. It could of been something mis shapen, but i swear it was like The Butcher from Manhunt.

Also, in Los Santos, near Carl's Moms house. I just beat the game, and it was 1:33, and it was a Tuesday. I looked to the sky and saw a UFO. It was metallic looking, blue, and had yellow lights on the side. I tried to look with the sniper but couldn't find it as it was already gone. It was quite quick, and looked very very weird.

I need a buffalo for import export, but I've never seven seen one. I looked around for a while, but nothing, so I check the Brady Games Guide for a picture.

It's not listed.

So I sell out and look at a parked locations map, and I go to it and all that's there is a buccaneer.

Little help please.

Every once in a while you can find jumpers off of buildings, which is an oddity.

Also, near the area between Los Santos and San Fierro somewhere, I do believe if you swim deep enough you can find a butcher like person at the bottom that swims around. I thought it was going to kill me. It could of been something mis shapen, but i swear it was like The Butcher from Manhunt.

Also, in Los Santos, near Carl's Moms house. I just beat the game, and it was 1:33, and it was a Tuesday. I looked to the sky and saw a UFO. It was metallic looking, blue, and had yellow lights on the side. I tried to look with the sniper but couldn't find it as it was already gone. It was quite quick, and looked very very weird.

Some sports car... dammit if I can remember the name... Bobcat?

Bobcat is a truck. Banshee?

And, modded Taxi's would be loads cooler if the sign changed colors with the rest of the car. I can never bring myself to change it from yellow for that reason alone.

Red doesn't look too horrible.

Yes, awesome addition definitely.

And even more fun...I just did it off the highest building in LS...without the parachute and lived. (I'm guessing all can do it..and it's not really a glitch) I rode the bike off the building, and just went falling...and then evidently I tried to jump to late because he would'nt get off the bike for shit. I thought I was wasted...and then, BAM. He landed...perfect..

Awesome.

In a new game I started about a week ago, I alternate between two outfits.

The Pimp Suit (Thanks, Denise. Sorry I forgot to give ya flowers before painting the sidewalk with your organs.)

Combat Jacket/Dog tags/Default jeans/default shoes

Outside of the outfits, we've got the 'fro and beard look going on, which looks much better than i'd originally assumed. Throw on the max muscle, too.

Sigh. Head back to GameFAQs, fella.