GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I know they have arcade games in, but surely there must be something else they do. I thought I'd be able to rob them, but if you can, it's not like Vice City where you just point your gun at the cashier.

So, anyone know what they're for?

The easiest way is the most obvious way. Straight out onto the main road. (Everyone says don't cut across the corner, but I do and nothing bad has ever happened)

Then all the way along the tram lines to the end, be carefull going down the hills, switch to a higher camera view if necessary, when you get to the corona, turn without using the handbrake and swing back the way you came.

They don't actually, they turn off the road, come back and turn off again, follow the tramlines as far as the first turn then follow the road until it comes to a dead end, turn right, then its simple logic to the checkpoint. Just be careful when you turn at the dead end, it's a fiarly busy road, and you have to be careful not to spin as you're turning at high speed.

That said, I've still yet to manage it.

I cut across the grass hill just after Wang Cars, and drove straight up the road ahead. It's one road to the right of the starting one, you don't bother with turning, you have less chance of crashing (since you don't need to dodge cars) and the corona is straight ahead. Then just swing back the exact same way.

I do what keef said, except i dont go back the way i came, i turn onto the main road which is right at the corono, follow that roads upto the road right to the driving school.

Pretty easy, i just get bored with it. I prefer to do spins in the school :)