Drawn Together

kingtut307

I thought it was absolutely hilarious and Comedy Central has pumped so much money into advertising it, I don't think they'll cancel it before the seasons over. It's too early to tell if we'll see Drawn Together 2, but I don't see why not. It's got a great time slot on a network that generally sticks with its original shows. This certainly is not Kid Notorious.

I might consider myself the odd man out, but I thought it sucked. While I must admit the concept of writing a SCRIPTED reality show is hard, this just wasn't that funny to me and certainly not as funny as its lead-in.

While I must admit the concept of writing a SCRIPTED reality show is hard, this just wasn't that funny to me and certainly not as funny as its lead-in.

I think part of the reason I loved it so much is that most of the jokes didn't spoof reality television, but rather cartoons. Like when Foxy Love is talking to the camera waving her finger back and forth and she says "I am so mad, I've been stuck like this for three hours." Hilarious.

I think part of the reason I loved it so much is that most of the jokes didn't spoof reality television, but rather cartoons. Like when Foxy Love is talking to the camera waving her finger back and forth and she says "I am so mad, I've been stuck like this for three hours." Hilarious.

Yeah it is a pretty funny cartoon, and another example would be( well more spoofing the video games ) where xandir kept saying how he had to save his girlfriend. And then when he left he played a flute( similar to link's ) and a tornado came and carried him off.

While I must admit the concept of writing a SCRIPTED reality show is hard, this just wasn't that funny to me and certainly not as funny as its lead-in.

Out of curiousity does any one know what all the characters are spoofs of?

Foxxy Love = A member of josie and the pussy cats( ? I only connected her to that as she brought up being a music artist and the ears )

Princess Clara = Random Disney Princess

Captain Hero = Superman

Toot = Betty Boot

Xandir = Link/any other RPG hero

The lil' rat thing = Pokemon

The others are what exactly?

Out of curiousity does any one know what all the characters are spoofs of?

Foxxy Love = A member of josie and the pussy cats( ? I only connected her to that as she brought up being a music artist and the ears )

Princess Clara = Random Disney Princess

Captain Hero = Superman

Toot = Betty Boot

Xandir = Link/any other RPG hero

The lil' rat thing = Pokemon

The others are what exactly?