-UNHOLYALLIANCE-

user posted imageuser posted image

Ted Turner and Paul Heyman

A Flying Dutch Man/Pepsi Split Diary

</center>

WrestlingNews.Com

Ted Turner Returns ; Paul Heyman Officially Released from Contract

<ul>

<li>Ted Turner has expressed interest in forming another wrestling promotion to air on his network TNT.  Turner failed to elaborate on the matter but this news has worried TNA who have been struggling to gain national exposure.  TNA feels that a Turner-backed wrestling company could seriously threaten the company and its growing popularity since it'd have the financial backing of Ted Turner himself.  No comment has been made by WWE officials and none is expected.

<li>As reported earlier, Paul Heyman was officially "let go" by the WWE following his actions backstage at the last Smackdown! taping in Houston, Texas.  As previous reported Heyman was extremely upset with the direction Bruce Prichard wanted the show to go.  Heyman went to Stephanie McMahon with his complaints to which he was told that Bruce Prichard's direction was from her and HHH.  Heyman agreed to the changes but when the time came for a segment involving him and Teddy Long, Heyman went off script and starting making shoot comments about the Smackdown! booking team.  The segment was never edited-out and never aired but Vince was so upset he immediately fired Heyman.  Most of the Smackdown! locker room, while upset, understand that it's Heyman's fault for making those comments.

</ul>

Edited by Pepsi

Ted Turner's Office

-------------------------------

Ted Turner is sitting in his chair. He smiles when he starts thinking about the glory days of WCW. Suddenly his door opens and a former WCW wrestler appears. Turner gets out of his seat and offers a handshake to the man but the man doesn't accept it.

Turner: 'Just like always, I should have known. Steve, please take a seat'

Austin: 'No I'll just stand here'

Turner gets back to his seat and he sits down. Turner offers Steve a sigar.

Austin: 'No not now, we aren't friends Ted. Get down to business or you can say goodbye to whatever you wanted to tell me. I haven’t got all day!'

Turner: 'Fine. First of all I'd like to say that it was a mistake to fire you from the WCW and I you hope you have forgiven us. Now I am starting my own promotion and I want it to compete with WWE later on just like WCW did. The promotion is called World Wide Wrestling Organization, 3WO, and it'll have it's own prime time show on TNT...'

Austin: 'Get to your point Ted!'

Turner: 'I want YOU Steve to join the 3WO! Think about it, it’ll be great! I already have some really good wrestlers and the 3WO could work with this roster but I want it to be top notch, I want you, I want Stone Cold Steve Austin!'

Austin: 'I dunno...'

Turner: 'I have already signed Kevin Nash and Bill Goldberg to contracts. They will star in the 3WO. They said they would love to see you in the 3WO'

Austin: 'Of course, they are my friends. Okay, what do you offer me?'

Turner and Austin started to talk about a possible contract; time will tell if they came to an agreement.

----------------------------

Here is the current roster and maybe Austin will join:

3WO Roster:

AJ Styles

BG James

Bill Goldberg

Brian Adams

Brian Lawler

Bryan Clark

Charles Wright

Chris Harris

Chris Kanyon

Christopher Daniels

Diamond Dallas Page

D'Lo Brown

Dustin Rhodes

Glenn Gilberti

James Storm

Jamie Koeppe

Jerry Lynn

Judas (Crowbar, Devon Storm)

Ken Shamrock

Kevin Nash

LA Park

Buff Bagwell

Rikishi

Ron Killings

Samu

Shawn Stasiak

Steve Blackman

TAKA Michinoku

Trinity

Ultimo Dragon

Titles:

3WO World Title

3WO United States Title

3WO Tag Team Titles

{ The 3WO era starts 05 January 2005 at TNT }

Edited by Flying Dutch Man

<center>

user posted image

</center>

The New ECW Arena - Philadelphia, PA

Paul Heyman is sitting in the new ECW offices next to the New ECW Arena. He knew in order for this thing to be successful and not flop or be quickly destroyed by Turner, he'd have to run it as cheaply as possible. Granted, Ted Turner did give him much more in terms of financing and a late night TV deal with TNT which drew a couple high profile advertisers. He was aware that the buzz regarding the reforming of ECW was astonishing especially on the internet where he knew his core audience was. But in order to pack an arena he knew only one place where it would be a given. But that place was currently in use and the last thing he wanted to do was the share a Bingo Hall with another promotion. So with a bit of fancy financing he was able to secure a building a little larger then the Bingo Hall which also had offices to the side he could use for production purposes. Not only that, it wasn't being used by anyone which meant it was all his.

His train of thought was disrupted with a knock on his door.

Paul Heyman: Come in!

The door opens and Justin Credible walks in.

Paul Heyman: Justin!

Heyman stands and they both shake hands.

Justin Credible: It's been a long time hasn't it?

Paul Heyman: Too long, too long. Have a seat.

So Justin Credible and Paul Heyman spent the next three hours in that office discussing everything from the WWE to TNA to ECW. Heyman told Justin Credible that this time everything would go exactly the way it was meant to go. They would silence those saying that ECW would sell-out under the eyes of Ted Turner and they would rock the wrestling world with a bang. Justin Credible could really care less and knew that this would be a steady pay check and would see him back in a scene that he had long been absent from, the main event.

Paul Heyman: So, what do you say? Will you come back to ECW?

Justin Credible: Fuckin' A.

They shook hands and Heyman sent him to the next office to finalize some paperwork, on his way out Justin Credible stopped and turned around.

Justin Credible: Hey Paul?

Paul Heyman: Yeah?

Justin Credible: What about the other guys?

Paul Heyman: Don't worry bout it.

And with that Justin Credible walked out, knowing that when Paul say's "Dont worry bout it," it's usually a time to start worrying.

ROSTER

2 Cold Scorpio

Adam Windsor

Big Vito

The Sandman

Jarelle Clark

Lazarus

Mr. Black

Mr. Aguila

David Young

Chris Candido

Justin Credible

Horace Hogan

Balls Mahoney

Jonny Storm

Jason Cross

Kid Kash

Perry Saturn

Sonny Siaki

Mortimer Plumtree

Joey Styles

Belladonna

Bill Alfonso

Roadkill

Danny Doring

Samir

Joey Corman

Super Crazy

Edited by Pepsi

<center>

user posted image

ECW HARDCORE TV PREVIEW

FRIDAY ---- JANUARY 7th ---- 9PM EST

ECW is Back and even more hardcore then ever before! If you missed ECW the first time around then you missed the most innovative and ground breaking wrestling in history.  So this Friday don't miss what you'll be talking to your friends and co-workers about for the weeks to come!

ON THE PREMIERE EDITION OF

ECW HARDCORE TV

user posted imageuser posted image

ECW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES

FOUR-WAY TABLES ELIMINATION MATCH

'The Insane Luchador' Super Crazy & Mr. Aguila -vs- The Royal Studs (Adam Windsor & Jonny Storm) -vs- Danny Doring & Roadkill -vs- Balls Mahoney & "Special Friend"

Four teams willing to put they're bodies and careers on the line in order to be the first ECW World Tag Team champions of the new ECW.  Danny Doring and Roadkill are trying to regain what they held at the end of the last era in ECW history.  'The Insane Luchador' Super Crazy and Mr. Aguila are both former ECW wrestlers, both trying to show that mexican wrestling is going to reign supreme in the ECW tag division.  The Royal Studs, Adam Windsor and 'The Wonderkid' Jonny Storm are two British wrestlers who are looking to debut not just with a win but with solid gold.  ECW Fans are no stranger to the man named Balls Mahoney but what they are wondering is who his tag team partner will be.  All we know is that Balls calls him his "special friend."

user posted image

ECW WORLD TV TITLE

SINGLE-ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT

Round 1 Match-Up

Kid Kash -vs- Lazarus

Will the 'Master of the Hurricanrana' be able to handle one of the strangest human beings to ever step foot inside the ring?  Kid Kash is a former ECW World TV Champion but he has never had to face an opponent who by every meaning of the saying is "stranger then fiction", the one and only Lazarus.

Round 1 Match-Up

2 Cold Scorpio -vs- Sonny Siaki

Former ECW World TV Champion, 2 Cold Scorpio looks to advance in his quest for the title but the first man standing in his way could not be any tougher an opponent however.  Sonny Siaki is looking to establish himself as a real threat in ECW and a win over 2 Cold Scorpio in Round 1 could do just that.

ALSO,

'Acting Commissioner' Bill Alfonso, Justin Credible, The Sandman, Chris Candido, and  surprises around every corner!

This Friday After 'Law & Order' only on

user posted image

Edited by Pepsi

ECW on TNT?

Whoa.

They edit out parts of Angel, what makes you think they'll show some of the shit ECW does/did? :P

I'll be reading. Probably the ECW side moreso than the Turner side, but hey, whateva.

ECW on TNT?

Whoa.

They edit out parts of Angel, what makes you think they'll show some of the shit ECW does/did? :P

I'll be reading. Probably the ECW side moreso than the Turner side, but hey, whateva.

I think both companies are shaping up to be good. I cant wait to see ECW, and 3WO looks pretty interesting. I think that Balls partner will be Axl Rotten, but thats just a guess from me.

3WO Warzone

Results 05 January 2005

The show kicks off and Mike Johnson and Ed Ferrera kick the first ever 3WO show off. The fans go wild as the first match is about to start!

Buff Bagwell vs. LA Park

Buff Bagwell comes to the ring first and he is still cocky as ever. Bagwell gets a microphone and he starts to talk but he is interrupted by LA Park, who is also known as La Parka. When Park rolls into the ring Bagwell immediately whips him into a corner followed by a big Clothesline. After a couple of minutes Bagwell takes LA Park to ringside where he throws LA Park onto the announce table! Bagwell tries to whip LA Park into the steel ring steps but Park reverses and Bagwell goes head first into the ring steps! Park rolls Bagwell back into the ring and suddenly he takes the referee down with a big right hand. Park goes out of the ring again and when he returns to the ring he has a big STOP sign in his hands! Bagwell pulls himself up with the ropes and he doesn’t have a clue what's going on. When Bagwell turns around, Park dropkicks the STOP sign into Bagwell's face! The crowd goes crazy for LA Park as Bagwell starts bleeding in his face. After a while Bagwell realizes he has to go back into the ring to win the match and so he does. Park gets a chair and he sets it up in the middle of the ring. Bagwell hits Park with a right hand and he goes for another one but Park blocks it. Park nails Bagwell with a Headbutt followed by a spectacular DDT onto the steel chair! Park tries to wake up the referee but he's still in pain. Suddenly Kevin Nash runs to the ring and the crowd cheers for the Big Sexy. Those cheers turn into boo's when Nash nails LA Park with a big boot. Nash helps Buff Bagwell back to his feet and he does the same with the referee. Bagwell covers Park, 1.....2.....3! Bagwell and Nash hug and they do the nWo sign but this doesn't mean the nWo will return any time soon. Bagwell won the first match in the history of the 3WO with the help of Kevin Nash!

--------------------

Winner: Buff Bagwell

Rating: :)

(72,72,73)

Big Sexy Is Back!

Kevin Nash gets a microphone and he does a pose before starting to talk.

Nash: 'First of all, you people suck! Buff and I have been busting are asses for the fans for so long and still when we are together we receive boo's. I am a former World Champion; I think I deserve some respect! Second of all, Big Sexy is back!! I'm not wrestling for the WWE, I'm not wrestling for NWA-TNA but I'm wrestling for the future of wrestling, World Wide Wrestling Organization! And by my side I have the delicious Buff Bagwell!'

Bagwell: 'Hell yeah! I want the people in the back to know that Bagwell and Nash are the boss in the locker room. You better show some respect or else you'll get to mess with 2 men who are the abso....'

Bagwell is interrupted by the music theme of AJ Styles! The former NWA World Champion comes to the ring and he points towards Nash.

Styles: 'Look at you Nash. You are like, what; 60 years old or something and you still wear the same clothes you did 10 years ago?! (Now he points to Buff) And you Buff......you look really ugly. You look like a wannabe pimp with a stupid hat on and you can clearly see you've been using just too many steroids lately!'

Kevin Nash goes face to face with AJ Styles and he tries to intimidate the kid.

Nash: 'You are PJ Styles or something like that right? I've heard a lot about you. It's actually pretty sad that a punk like you is a former NWA World Champion. You probably think you can become the 3WO World Champion soon right? Lemme tell ya kiddo, NOT while I am around! I haven't been a World Champ in a damn long time. Too long has the Big Sexy been walking around without a beautiful World Title around his waist. I don't know if I'm going to wrestle tonight but if I do.....I guarantee I'll kick everybody's ass and win that goddamn match!'

AJ Styles slaps Nash in the face and the fans cheer like hell. Nash wants to hit him back but Vince Russo appears on screen and he's backstage!

(83)

Big Announcements!

Vince Russo is sitting in a chair in an office.

Russo: 'You two can talk whatever you want but that won't get you far. The owner of this company Ted Turner asked me to take care of business here on Warzone from now on so that's what I'm going to do. Tonight two tag team matches will take place. The winners will face each other next week for the 3WO Tag Team Titles on Warzone. It'll be Ron Killings and his buddy BG James against KroniK, Brian Adams and Bryan Clark. Also Shawn Stasiak & Sean O'Haire will face America's Most Wanted, who are Chris Harris and James Storm! In the Main Event a 10 Man Battle Royal will take place and over the weeks until the first PPV we'll have three 10 Man Battle Royals. I have picked 10 men who will wrestle in all the 10 Man Battle Royals. The winners of those 3 matches will face each other on the first PPV for the 3WO World Championship! The winner of the first Battle Royal will not have to fight in the other Battle Royals, so another wrestler will fill his place. The wrestlers who will fight tonight are; AJ Styles (big pop), Bill Goldberg (huge pop), Brian Lawler, Chris Kanyon (some smarks cheer), Christopher Daniels (again smarks cheer), Diamond Dallas Page (no reaction weirdly enough), D'Lo Brown (small pop), Rikishi, Glenn Gilberti (big boo's) and Kevin Nash (huge boo's)! Good luck!'

The screen fades and AJ Styles, Kevin Nash and Buff Bagwell leave.

(83)

Killings and James vs. KroniK

Ron Killings and BG James come to the ring to the ring. James grabs a mic and he screams 'Ron and BG in tha house!' and the fans go nuts. Bryan Clark and Brian Adams walk to the ring without showing any emotion, they are really concentrated. Killings yells towards them that they suck and that they are going down but they don't seem to hear him. The bell rings and Clark goes at it with BG James who his formerly known as Road Dogg. BG James and KroniK mixed well together because of there brawling style, Killings was the guy who gave the smarks what they wanted with some nice high flying moves. KroniK was very close to winning the match a couple of times but it was BG James who avoided the Big Foot from Brian Adams and he nailed him with a big ass Piledriver. James pinned Adams for the win while Killings took care of Bryan Clark. Ron Killings and BG James are through to the final match for the 3WO Tag Team Titles!

-------------------

Winners: Killings and James

Rating: ;)

(72,69,75)

We Are Good

Shawn Stasiak and Sean O'Haire are backstage and they have something on there mind.

O'Haire: 'Hello fans, we are Shawn Stasiak and Sean O'Haire. We are the guys who the WWE treated like shit. When I returned to the WWE months ago I thought I would finally have the opportunity to show the world who I am but then they suddenly released me. I know I'm good, Stasiak knows he is good, WE are good and we are going to show that to the world in the next match!'

Stasiak: 'I have heard I lot about America's Most Wanted. I heard they are a well known tag team. Well I hope they know that O'Haire and I will easily win because we are NATURAL......BORN.......KILLERS!'

The tag team match is up next!

(77)

America's Most Wanted vs. Natural Born Killers

The crowd cheers as James Storm and Chris Harris come to the ring for this exciting tag team contest. The lights turn red and a gothic music theme plays as Sean O'Haire and Shawn Stasiak walk to the ring. The lights go normal again and O'Haire & Stasiak immediately attack AMW. Stasiak hits Harris with a big Side Suplex followed by the cover but the bell hasn't even ringed yet. The teams go into there corner and finally the bell rings. Stasiak goes for another Side Suplex on Harris but Harris nails Stasiak with a Stunner. Harris follows with huge Body Slam and he locks Stasiak into a Headlock. Stasiak wrestled like he never wrestled before which means he feels good in the 3WO. O'Haire pulled off some awesome moves and he even went for the Seanton Bomb on Storm but Storm rolled away before O'Haire hit him. After a couple of minutes hits O'Haire with the Super Kick and the fans think it's over but Stasiak breaks the count. Stasiak and Storm exchange right hands but eventually the referee sends Stasiak back to the apron. Storm tags Chris Harris. Harris crushes O'Haire with a Side Walk Slam followed by the Live From The 504! Harris hooks O'Haire's leg, 1.....2.....Stasiak breaks the cover once again! Storm runs towards Stasiak and he pulls him off the apron. They fight on the outside as Harris turns his attention back to O'Haire but O'Haire nails Harris with a Low Blow! O'Haire takes Harris down with a Neckbreaker and he picks up the win after hitting Harris with a beautiful Seanton Bomb! O'Haire and Stasiak will face Killings and James next week on Warzone for the 3WO Tag Team Titles! After the match Sean O'Haire and Stasiak destroy AMW with chair shots until Steve Blackman and Charles Wright run to the ring with the American flag and they take O'Haire and Stasiak down with the flag! Wright and Blackman help Harris and Storm back to there feet and they walk away while waving the American flag. Are Charles Wright and Steve Blackman a tag team?

--------------------

Winners: Natural Born Killers

Rating: :thumbsup:

(74,68,81)

The Samoans

Backstage we see Samu, Ekmo and Rikishi with an unknown interviewer.

Interviewer: 'Samu, Rikishi, tonight you both have a match. It'll be your first match in the 3WO ever, what is going through your minds right?'

Rikishi: 'I ain't scared. The Samoans are neva scared of anyone. Hell, the wrestlers are scared to face us because we are damn good! We all know Samu will kick Charles Wright's ass and we all know I will be the next 3 dubya O World Heavyweight Champion! The Samoans will soon rule over the 3WO. Rememba our names because 10 years from now everybody will still say that not the nWo, not D-Generation X but The Samoans are the best stable ever!'

Interviewer: 'Nash, Goldberg, everyone sees them as the biggest candidates to win the Battle Royal tonight'

Rikishi: 'Who cares what everyone says, what counts is what happens. You wanna know what's going to happen?! DO YOU'

Interviewer: '.....I guess'

Rikishi: 'First I'll kick some ass, clean house sometimes during the match to show them not to mess with Rikishi. Eventually I'll easily pin Goldberg after I hit him with tha Rikishi Driver. Then I pin Nash and eventually I'll take care of that punk AJ Styles! I'll walk out of this arena tonight as the man who won the first 3WO Main Event eva!'

Rikishi pushes the interviewer away and he leaves with Samu and Ekmo by his side.

(78)

It's Me

The fans go nuts as Diamond Dallas Page appears on the big screen and he does his famous DDP sign.

Page: 'Yo it's me, it's me, it's D D P! (big crowd reaction) It's a while since I've been warming up for a match. Hell, it's even been a while since I've stepped into a ring. The other guys have been wrestling all the time but that disadvantage doesn't keep me from becoming the next 3WO World Champion. I can't wrestle much according to the doctors and I won't, but I still want to be the best of the best......that feeling will never change. I am a former WCW Champion so I know how it feels to be the best in the business and let me tell ya guys, it feels GOOD! I have never felt that good again after I lost the World Title.....I want to feel that rush again and one day, believe me, I WILL be the World Champion again! Thank you'

He does the DDP sign with his fingers again before the screen fades and we go to the next match of the night!

(86)

Samu /w Ekmo & Rikishi vs. Charles Wright /w Steve Blackman

Samu comes to the ring first with Ekmo and Rikishi by his side. They receive some big boo's from the crowd. Charles Wright comes to the ring with Steve Blackman and apparently they are a team now. Blackman waves the American flag around while Wright and Samu lock-up. Nobody can gain the upper hand throughout the match until Samu takes down Wright and he goes for a Flying Headbutt from the top rope but Wright rolls away before he gets hit by the fat samoan! Wright gets back to his feet and he jumps onto the turnbuckle. He does a move the announcers called the American Dreamz (it's the Money Shot, same move Val Venis uses) and he follows with a cover, one.......two.....thre, Rikishi and Ekmo break the count! Rikishi starts distracting the referee while Ekmo hits Wright with the Samoan Drop AND a Top Rope Splash! Rikishi and Ekmo go out of the ring again and Samu puts his arm over Wright's chest, 1....2....3! Samu won his first 3WO match ever with the help of his family! After the match Samu goes for another Flying Headbutt but Steve Blackman knocks Samu off the top rope with the American Flag! Blackman pulls Wright out of the ring and they leave together.

--------------------

Winner: Samu

Rating: :shifty:

(60,51,70)

10 Man Battle Royal

(AJ Styles, Bill Goldberg, Brian Lawler, Chris Kanyon, Christopher Daniels, Diamond Dallas Page, D'Lo Brown, Rikishi, Glenn Gilberti and Kevin Nash)

All 10 wrestlers come to the ring and the bell rings. IT'S ON NOW! Rikishi immediately gets tipped over the top rope by D'Lo Brown and remember; the wrestlers need to be pinned to be eliminated. Brown brawls with Rikishi at ringside while Goldberg plays with Lawler, AJ Styles and Christoper Daniels get all the attention because of there awesome moves, Kanyon kicks the shit out of his ex-buddy DDP and Kevin Nash & Glenn Gilberti are just relaxing in the corner together. After a couple of minutes of total chaos the first elimination comes closer. Gilberti and Nash are teaming up and they decide to clean house together. They take down everybody except for Goldberg who spears Gilberti into Nash! Goldberg crushes Gilberti with the Jackhammer, followed by a cover but Nash breaks the pin. Nash whips Goldberg into the ropes but Goldberg follows with a Spear! Goldberg picks Gilberti up again......HUGE JACKHAMMER on Gilberti! Goldberg locks Gilberti's leg, one......two......three! Glenn Gilberti is eliminated. Meanwhile Brian Lawler tries to eliminate AJ Styles after the Hip Hop Drop from the top rope but Styles kicks out of the cover. Lawler smashes Styles' head onto the announce table and he wants to connect it with a big Bulldog but AJ Styles pushes Lawler away and he dropkicks Lawler into the steel ringsteps! Styles rolls Lawler back into the ring and in the ring he hits Lawler with the Styles Clash followed by a cover, 1...2...3! Brian Lawler is gone baby! In the crowd Kevin Nash and Bill Goldberg are exchanging big right hands. Rikishi notices that Goldberg is gone and he takes his chance to take everybody down. Rikishi nails everybody who is in the ring with a Clotheline but after he hits DDP with one DDP immediately comes back to his feet. Rikishi looks confused and he tries to hit DDP again with a Clotheline but DDP blocks a right hand and he connects with the Diamond Cutter! The crowd explodes as DDP pins Rikishi, 1...2..3! Rikishi is outta here! After that elimination AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels entertain the fans with some good ass wrestling. Styles hits Daniels a Suplex Lift into Neckbreaker followed by a No Hands Moonsault! Styles goes for the three count but Daniels kicks out. Styles forces Daniels to get back to his feet and he goes for a Hurricanranna but Daniels grabs Styles and he drills the former NWA World Champion with a big Sit Out Powerbomb! Daniels taunts the crowd before hitting Styles with two amazing Moonsaults in a goddamn row! Daniels allows Styles to get back to his feet and they lock-up again. Daniels takes the upper hand again and he sets Styles up for a Neckbreaker but he connects it with an Inverted Bulldog! The crowd applauds both men. Daniels wants to lock Styles into a Headlock or something but Chris Kanyon takes him down with a Running Forearm. DDP runs towards Kanyon and he clotheslines Kanyon out of the ring. AJ Styles gets back to his feet and he picks Daniels up, followed by the Styles Clash baby! Styles pins Daniels, one......two......three! Daniels is eliminated! While Kevin Nash and Bill Goldberg are still brawling in the crowd Kanyon is getting his ass kicked by DDP. D'Lo Brown surprisingly dominates AJ Styles in the ring. DDP rolls Kanyon into the ring and when he's in the ring he acts like he waits until Kanyon gets back to his feet but suddenly he grabs D'Lo Brown from behind and he nails him with the Diamond Cutter! DDP pins Brown. Tha Brown Man Is Gone! Kanyon pulls himself up with the ropes and he is suprised by AJ Styles who hits him with the Styles Clash! You know what's going to happen....Kanyon gets pinned by Styles! Kevin Nash and Goldberg return to the ring. AJ Styles attacks Nash with some knife edge chops to the chest. Goldberg tries to hit DDP with a Spear but DDP is smart and he avoids the pain. Eventually Goldberg goes for another Spear but DDP takes him down with a big boot to the face! Kevin Nash kicks DDP in the stomach and he signals for the Jacknife Powerbomb but Nash falls down because Styles took away his legs. Styles covers Nash but Nash kicks out. AJ Styles says it was three and suddenly he gets nailed by a Spear from Goldberg! Then Goldberg hits DDP with a Spear and then he goes for a Spear on Nash but Nash pulls out some brass knuckles and he hits Goldberg against the head with it! Nash throws the knuckles away and he pins Goldberg, 1.....2....3! Goldberg is eliminated, lol! Nash starts laughing really loud but suddenly AJ Styles jumps back to his feet and he kicks Nash into a corner. Styles does a pose and after that he wants to run towards Nash and do somekind of move but DDP suprises Styles with the Diamond Cutter! DDP hooks the leg but Nash grabs DDP and he totally destroys DDP with the Jacknife Powerbomb! AJ Styles is groggy but he manages to get back to his feet but he walks straight into another Jacknife Powerbomb from Nash! The Big Sexy pins Styles, 1...2...3. Styles is eliminated! And then he covers DDP, 1....2............three! It's over; Kevin Nash will be facing 2 other men at the next Pay-Per-View for the 3WO World Title!

-------------------

Winner: Kevin Nash

Rating: -_-

(69,74,59)

The show goes off the air as Buff Bagwell, Glenn Gilberti and Kevin Nash celebrate Nash's win! What a great night is has been....

====

TV Rating: 4.81

I'm sorry but that show was just bad

Bagwell/Park

This match is just badly written, if you wanted to have a 'hardcore' match you should of just booked it as one as the ref bump wasn't needed particularly not in the first match of the night. The match itself jumps and stutters all over the place When Bagwell turns around, Park dropkicks the STOP sign into Bagwell's face! The crowd goes crazy for LA Park as Bagwell starts bleeding in his face. After a while Bagwell realizes he has to go back into the ring to win the match and so he does. So Bagwell goes from being hit with a stop sign, which causes him to bleed from his face, not in his face, and then he realises he has to get back in the ring to win the match? Despite the fact he is not in control of the match at that point? Why not have LA Park roll him in? The Nash run in is pretty pointless in an opening match, then there is the nWo sign that is flashed for no reason whatsoever. Not a great start to this new promotion

Bagwell/Nash/Styles Interview

Have you ever heard any of these guys talk before? Why does Nash mention other companies by name? He isn't drawing any heat off of it. Styles is even worse, what sort of childish insults are those? And accusing someone of taking steriods that blantantly in an interview is stupid, it only harms your own talent in the end.

Also Nash, who is 6'11, and Styles, who is 5'10, going face to face? What did Nash do, get down on his knees? Without breaking them?

Russo Interview

Is dull, he's announcing matches that should of been announced before the show began. I mean did people just turn up to a show with no matches announced beforehand?

3LK/KroniK

Its short at least, your recapping style doesn't actually seem to involve much recapping of the moves used during the match, you don't tell us how anyone got the advantage, what sort of match it was or anything/

NB... K :huh: Interview

Yeah, great way to get them over, remind everyone how much they sucked in another company. You want to get them over by leeching heat from big bad Vince then go the Shane Douglas route and have them rip him a new asshole, you want to portray them as jobbers, tell everyone how much they sucked when they last had a job.

NBK/AMW

Another nothing match, you just cover the basics. I'm not overly sure on the decision to put the NBK over AMW, however I'm guessing you need a heel team for 3LK to pick the straps up from. Wright and Blackman as All-Americans isn't exactly thrilling me with anticipation either.

Samoan SWAT Team with UNKNOWN INTERVIEWER OF DOOM~!

Why is the interview unknown? How hard is it to make up a name? Or just say its Terri, I mean you're using every other WWE cast off. A big problem you seem to have is the fact that you know what you want to say, so you say it in the most basic form available. Who would ever say Rememba our names because 10 years from now everybody will still say that not the nWo, not D-Generation X but The Samoans are the best stable ever!' I mean for starters you're naming stables that are part of the competition and two you never hear wrestlers refering to their groups as stables or ranking themselves against each other, and saying 'I'll hit him with the Rikishi Driver' or whatever is childish, do wrestlers talk like that? The only way it works is if it flows in a sentence, like 'You will hit Rock Bottom' and even then it seems kinda lame, you follow me?

DDP Interview

Ugh... Once again have you ever heard DDP speak barring his awful WWE run? You've taken a dynamic character and watered him down into blue chipper suck-up #1, 'Oh golly gosh, I'd love to be World Champion', that ain't Page, where is the attitude? Where's the Hollywood pizzaz? WHERE IS THE BANG?!?!

Samoan Headshrinkers/All American Boys

You had Charles Wright coming off of the top rope! Why wasn't Rikishi disqualified for breaking up the count? Why is this match an overbooked mess?

Battle Royal

How come it is pinfalls and not over the top rope like oh I dunno, every other battle royal ever? The match itself is just a spotfest with wrestlers being pinned after one or two moves, its like the Cruiserweight Gauntlet back at Wrestlemania. Nash goes over, pretty much the right result there seeing as he is the big heel of the show.

Overall

This is so basic at the moment its not actually funny.

- Tournament announced with teams put in it without them having to prove themselves and no explanation of why they got places in the tournament ahead of others? Check.

- Tournament/Battle Royales set up to crown a World Champion at the first ever PPV? Check.

- Feuds started in the midcard for no reason other than the fact that midcarders need someone to feud against? Check.

- A power group set up by the end of the first show to try and get some sort of stable against the federation's good guys going? Check.

The booking is literally that cut and dry, the matches themselves don't actually tell anyone anything that has actually gone on in the match and the interviews are extremely basic with bad dialouge and no character representation.

There is a lot to be improved upon based on that first show.

The show gets a ½*/***** from me

NBT

I'm sorry but that show was just bad

Bagwell/Park

This match is just badly written, if you wanted to have a 'hardcore' match you should of just booked it as one as the ref bump wasn't needed particularly not in the first match of the night.  The match itself jumps and stutters all over the place When Bagwell turns around, Park dropkicks the STOP sign into Bagwell's face! The crowd goes crazy for LA Park as Bagwell starts bleeding in his face. After a while Bagwell realizes he has to go back into the ring to win the match and so he does. So Bagwell goes from being hit with a stop sign, which causes him to bleed from his face, not in his face, and then he realises he has to get back in the ring to win the match? Despite the fact he is not in control of the match at that point? Why not have LA Park roll him in? The Nash run in is pretty pointless in an opening match, then there is the nWo sign that is flashed for no reason whatsoever.  Not a great start to this new promotion

It wasn't a Hardcore match. La Parka used a lot of weapons in WCW.....The Kevin Nash run shows that Nash and Bagwell are together and it sets up the following promo

Bagwell/Nash/Styles Interview

Have you ever heard any of these guys talk before? Why does Nash mention other companies by name? He isn't drawing any heat off of it.  Styles is even worse, what sort of childish insults are those? And accusing someone of taking steriods that blantantly in an interview is stupid, it only harms your own talent in the end.

Also Nash, who is 6'11, and Styles, who is 5'10, going face to face? What did Nash do, get down on his knees? Without breaking them?

Who cares that they say the companies by name? You take face to face in a wrong way....

Russo Interview

Is dull, he's announcing matches that should of been announced before the show began.  I mean did people just turn up to a show with no matches announced beforehand?

I didn't announce it beforehand because 3WO is WWE style, ECW is Indy style. That's the way this split works, deal with it

3LK/KroniK

Its short at least, your recapping style doesn't actually seem to involve much recapping of the moves used during the match, you don't tell us how anyone got the advantage, what sort of match it was or anything/

NB... K :huh: Interview

Yeah, great way to get them over, remind everyone how much they sucked in another company.  You want to get them over by leeching heat from big bad Vince then go the Shane Douglas route and have them rip him a new asshole, you want to portray them as jobbers, tell everyone how much they sucked when they last had a job.

They are angry wrestlers because they weren't used well in the WWE. It can work...

NBK/AMW

Another nothing match, you just cover the basics.  I'm not overly sure on the decision to put the NBK over AMW, however I'm guessing you need a heel team for 3LK to pick the straps up from.  Wright and Blackman as All-Americans isn't exactly thrilling me with anticipation either.

Samoan SWAT Team with UNKNOWN INTERVIEWER OF DOOM~!

Why is the interview unknown? How hard is it to make up a name? Or just say its Terri, I mean you're using every other WWE cast off.  A big problem you seem to have is the fact that you know what you want to say, so you say it in the most basic form available.  Who would ever say Rememba our names because 10 years from now everybody will still say that not the nWo, not D-Generation X but The Samoans are the best stable ever!' I mean for starters you're naming stables that are part of the competition and two you never hear wrestlers refering to their groups as stables or ranking themselves against each other, and saying 'I'll hit him with the Rikishi Driver' or whatever is childish, do wrestlers talk like that? The only way it works is if it flows in a sentence, like 'You will hit Rock Bottom' and even then it seems kinda lame, you follow me?

DDP Interview

Ugh... Once again have you ever heard DDP speak barring his awful WWE run? You've taken a dynamic character and watered him down into blue chipper suck-up #1, 'Oh golly gosh, I'd love to be World Champion', that ain't Page, where is the attitude? Where's the Hollywood pizzaz? WHERE IS THE BANG?!?!

I wanted to show that DDP also has a sensative side, just like the WWE has done with HBK

Samoan Headshrinkers/All American Boys

You had Charles Wright coming off of the top rope! Why wasn't Rikishi disqualified for breaking up the count? Why is this match an overbooked mess?

Why the hell is it an overbooked mess? Wright did come off the top rope in other companies as well! And why should it have been a DQ?

Battle Royal

How come it is pinfalls and not over the top rope like oh I dunno, every other battle royal ever? The match itself is just a spotfest with wrestlers being pinned after one or two moves, its like the Cruiserweight Gauntlet back at Wrestlemania.  Nash goes over, pretty much the right result there seeing as he is the big heel of the show.

There are Battle Royal's where wrestlers pin each other and if there aren't then I did something original.

Overall

This is so basic at the moment its not actually funny.

- Tournament announced with teams put in it without them having to prove themselves and no explanation of why they got places in the tournament ahead of others? Check.

- Tournament/Battle Royales set up to crown a World Champion at the first ever PPV? Check.

- Feuds started in the midcard for no reason other than the fact that midcarders need someone to feud against? Check.

- A power group set up by the end of the first show to try and get some sort of stable against the federation's good guys going? Check.

The booking is literally that cut and dry, the matches themselves don't actually tell anyone anything that has actually gone on in the match and the interviews are extremely basic with bad dialouge and no character representation.

There is a lot to be improved upon based on that first show.

The show gets a ½*/***** from me

NBT

It's the first show of a totally new company. It's hard to book something good. And you say it's badly written, ehm....maybe it's because I'M 14 YEARS OLD AND I'M DUTCH!

It wasn't a Hardcore match. La Parka used a lot of weapons in WCW.....The Kevin Nash run shows that Nash and Bagwell are together and it sets up the following promo

It may show they are together but it doesn't get Bagwell over, it just shows that he needed help to beat a comedy midcarder, the best way to book that sort of angle is to have Bagwell go over clean, have him beat La Parka down after the match and have Nash come out and help him afterwards.  Same end result and Bagwell doesn't look like a loser.

Who cares that they say the companies by name? You take face to face in a wrong way....

You rarely hear people in one federation talk about another one, unless they are trying to leech heat from it and Nash wasn't doing that.  Why give free advertising to another company? Why put a wrestler in the niche of being 'that guy from the WWE'? It doesn't help Nash at all

I didn't announce it beforehand because 3WO is WWE style, ECW is Indy style. That's the way this split works, deal with it

The WWE usually announce a few matches beforehand, Russo came out here and announced the entire show

3LK/KroniK

They are angry wrestlers because they weren't used well in the WWE. It can work...

Yeah it can work, the way it came across in your interview didn't though, that's what I was pointing out

I wanted to show that DDP also has a sensative side, just like the WWE has done with HBK

Fair enough, I doubt it'll work as a gimmick for DDP though

There are Battle Royal's where wrestlers pin each other and if there aren't then I did something original.

But still, it wasn't announced beforehand.  You say 'what are the rules of a battle royal' to someone and they'll say over the top elimination in reply.  If you change the rules you should explain why

It's the first show of a totally new company. It's hard to book something good. And you say it's badly written, ehm....maybe it's because I'M 14 YEARS OLD AND I'M DUTCH!

Hey, everyone gets judged on the same criteria when I read a diary

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

Pepsi I hope you are reading this. My mother was just in a car accident and it doesn't look very good. I'm sorry but because of this big family problem I have to quit this diary because I want to be with my mother if she needs me and I also have school. I'll still visit EWB but I don't have any time for a diary anymore.... Maybe after like 2 months....

My mother's health is critical. Pepsi, maybe you can start a ECW rebirth diary and post your show again and go through with that. Sorry...

<center>user posted image</center>

<center>

ECW HARDCORE TV

1/7/05</center>

TV Report by Alex de Large

Black and White video of old school wrestlers like Terry Funk, Jimmy Snuka, and Don Muraco.

Joey Styles:   Professional wrestling.  The sport of the magnificant and the amazing.  A historic past-time of man-against-man in an epic struggle of physical warfare.  Long had the squared circle belonged to the memories and traditions of the past.  No where else can you see the classic battle of good versus evil like you can inside a wrestling ring.  Pride....Tradition....Respect.....You can just kiss all that goodbye.

Opening video package with highlights from the "glory days" of ECW set to Powerman 5000's "Danger is Go".  

Joey Styles: This isn't your grandfathers wrestling this....is E-C-W and it begins...now.

------------------------------------------------

The Opening Titles begin with flashy explosions and on-screen graphics.  The New ECW Arena is packed to capacity and the fans were chanting "E-C-Dub" even before cameras started rolling. 

Joey Styles:  Welcome to the new era of Extreme Championship Wrestling right here on TNT.  The air in the New ECW arena is electrifying and we haven't even begun yet.

Cut to Joey Styles and Mortimer Plumtree in the production area above the crowd in the raven's nest. 

Joey Styles:  I'm Joey Styles and with me will be the one and only, Mortimer Plumtree.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Wait a minute Joey, why am I with you?  Why aren't you with me?

Joey Styles:  Well I just thought -

Mortimer Plumtree:  Stop thinking just announce the damn show.  We're at the premiere of ECW Joey and your worrying about things like this, what the hell is wrong with you?

AC/DC fills the arena's speakers and the fans start to cheer and go wild. 

Joey Styles:  Well I think we don't have to wait any longer Mortimer.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Thank god!

Cut to the ring area and out from behind the ECW Curtain, Chris Candido enters.  Some scattered booing but mostly cheers as he is the first returning ECW name to be announced tonight.  Walking down to the ring he laughs off some fans holding out for a handshake. 

Mortimer Plumtree:  Look at those fans trying to attack Chris Candido!  Security!

Joey Styles:  They're wanting a high-five.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Yeah I know where you want a high-five you sick freak.

Candido get's into the ring and picks up a microphone there for him.  He allows the boos to slowly start sinking in before he begins speaking.

Chris Candido:  How un-(beep)-ing believable is this!

The fans cheer in response and a "E-C-Dub" chants starts again.  Candido pauses and smiles.

Chris Candido:  How unbelievable that you get to be in the presence of Chris Candido?

The fans start loudly booing.

Joey Styles:  Apparently not that unbelievable.

Chris Candido soaks it in before speaking.

Chris Candido:  Now I'm not going to take your boo's seriously, I'll blame it on sheer ignorance.  Now, let's get down to the brass tax here, I'm allowing you all the priviledge to be in my presence for a reason.  A good reason, because lord knows I have better ways to spend my time...like flossing.

More boo's.  Chris Candido goes to thr ropes and speaks directly to a fan in the front row.

Chris Candido:  Shut your disgusting mouth if you don't floss.  I  have no respect for people who don't floss. 

The kid says something.

Chris Candido:  I'll kick your ass faster then tooth-decay you little (beep).

He goes back to the center of the ring and once again he starts to smile as he speaks.

Joey Styles:  Can you believe the arrogance?

Mortimer Plumtree:  No I can't, so shut the hell up Joey your embarresing me!

Chris Candido gets ready to speak but is cut-off by "Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck" on the speakers.  The fans start to cheer as Justin Credible enters from behind the ECW Curtain, microphone in hand.

Joey Styles:  It's Justin Credible!  Business has just picked up here tonight folks!

Candido looks pissed about being interrupted and is showing it in the ring by walking back and forth.

Justin Credible:  I think that of the two people holding microphones right now...one half of them needs to shut the hell up!

The fans cheer and Candido still looks angry.

Justin Credible:  I was back there listening to you talk about your teeth and your greatness and I got to thinking...Since when did ECW allow (beep)'s like you in the ring.

Chris Candido looks flabbergasted. 

Chris Candido:  Do you know who I am?  I'm Chris Candido!  I'm the Innovator of Innovations! 

Justin Credible:  Oh really?  Well, I'm Justin Credible and in case you haven't heard I'm the Innovator of kicking Chris Candido's ass!

Justin Credible charges the ring and slides in.  Before they start fighting though Chris Candido retreats out of the ring and just then the speakers once again fill with music this time of "Enter Sandman".  The fans go wild as it could mean only one person was here.  The Sandman comes out carrying a singapore cane and a beer can. 

Joey Styles:  The Sandman!  Former ECW World and Tag Team Champion.  The Sandman is in The New ECW Arena tonight!

Mortimer Plumtree:  What the hell is this crap?  I didn't pay to see Justin Credible and The Sandman, I payed to see Chris Candido!

Joey Styles:  We didn't even have to pay to be here!

Mortimer Plumtree: ....What?

The Sandman makes his usual long enterence, stopping to drinking beer with a fan and smashing it against his own head.  He finally gets into the ring.  Chris Candido, still on the outside of the ring with a microphone.

Chris Candido:  I demand both of you get the hell out of my ring!  You have no business being there, your not even wearing tights!

The Sandman starts lighting up a cigarette in the corner of the ring.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Obviously Sandman is trying to kill Chris Candido with second-hand smoke, that's grounds for immediate termination Joey!

Suddenly from the curtain -

Bill Alfonso:  Wait a minute!  Wait a minute!

Joey Styles:  It's Acting Commissioner Bill Alfonso! 

Bill Alfonso:  Paul Heyman appointed me, Bill Alfonso, Acting Commissioner on ECW!  And I'll be damned if I'm going to let you three come out here and stall the entire premiere with your crap!  However, since you three happen to be out here and I'm sure you'll be impossible to get rid of tonight, by the authority invested in me by Mr. Paul Heyman himself, I'm making a three-way match between The Sandman, Justin Credible, and Chris Candido for the ECW World Heavyweight Title.  

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Joey Styles:  I don't believe it!  A Championship triple threat tonight!

Bill Alfonso:  Wait a minute, wait a damn minutes!  On the grounds that they get the hell out of Paul Heyman's ring and do not interfere with the rest of the show!

Chris Candido looks a little worried about being in the ring with Justin Credible and The Sandman. 

COMMERICAL

We're back with Joey Styles and Mortimer Plumtree. 

Joey Styles:  Well ladies and gentlemen if your just joining us, Acting Commissioner Bill Alfonso just made the announcement that Justin Credible, The Sandman, and Chris Candido are going to compete in a triple-threat match tonight for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Does he have that kind of authority?  Besides, why waste the people's time, just give the title to the true ECW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Candido.

Joey Styles:  How is Chris Candido the "true" Champion?

Mortimer Plumtree:  Well that's simple, take the reason that Joey Styles will never get laid, reverse them, and that's why Chris Candido deserves to be Champion.

Joey Styles:  Well speaking of champions, the first match of the first round in the tournament to crown ECW World Television title is about to begin.

Mortimer Plumtree:  Way to change the subject.

ECW WORLD TELEVISION TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH

ROUND ONE

KID KASH def. LAZARUS via pinfall

Pre-Match:  "Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock starts playing and Kid Kash comes out, obviously fired up and the crowd obviously loves him in Philly.  Styles comments about Kid Kash being a former ECW World Television champion while Mortimer Plumtree says that the past means nothing as does Joey Styles comments.  Lazarus comes out to "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney SPears which quickly gets him boo'd to no end.  Lazarus dances his way down to the ring and starts humping the turnpost.  Joey Styles and Mortimer Plumtree don't know what to make of this guy as doesn't Kid Kash who looks confused.  Lazarus enters the ring and holds a hand for Kid Kash to shake.  Kash shakes it and Lazarus places it on his ass.  Kash immediatly pulls it away.  Kash pushes Lazarus away to which Lazarus looks upset about.  The bell finally rings.

Match:  A quick match which put Kid Kash over as the obvious aggressor.  Lazarus did impress some with moves like a asai moonsault off the guard rail and a leaping powerbomb type move.  However it was Kid Kash who was able to pick up the victory after showing what he is known for, high rish moves and variations on the hurricanrana.  At one point Kid Kash turned a top-rope plancha into a hurricanrana .  Kid Kash picks up the victory with two back-to-back Money Makers

Post-Match:  Kid Kash celebrates as Joey Styles puts over the match and Mortimer Plumtree apologizes to wrestling in general for having to announce a Lazarus match.

(57, 43, 87)

COMMERICAL

Back from Commercial with Shannon Rose in the back area.

Shannon Rose:  We're here with Mr. Aguila and Super Crazy.  I was just wondering guys if you feel a sense of expectations going into tonights four team tables match for the ECW Tag Team titles?

Mr. Aguila:  Let me tell you what, we're back here in ECW and we're going to show the world what Mexican wrestler's are all about.  Super Crazy and I are --

The interview is cut short as Perry Saturn and Horace Hogan come in out of nowhere and proceed to beat the hell of Mr. Aguila and Super Crazy!    Once they are down, Perry Saturn grabs the microphone from Shannon Rose and speaks directly into the camera.

Perry Saturn:  Enough of these p(beep)'s.  Me and Horace Hogan here are letting those teams competing tonight for the ECW Tag Team Titles that your pain is coming for you.  No matter what you go through tonight you better be damn sure you are prepared to feel more agony then you have ever felt before in your lives.  We're "Bigger Than Jesus" and your just place holders.

Perry Saturn throws the microphone to Shannon Rose and he and Horace Hogan exit.

Joey Styles:  "Bigger Than Jesus"? 

Mortimer Plumtree:  What?  How big do you think Jesus was?  The guy was a carpenter.

COMMERICAL

ECW WORLD TELEVISION TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH

ROUND ONE

SONNY SIAKI def. 2 COLD SCORPIO via pinfall

Pre-Match:After the break Joey Styles informs us that Mr. Aguila and Super Crazy will not be able to compete tonight due to injuries sustained by "Bigger Than Jesus" members Perry Saturn and Horace Hogan.  "The Friend Song" by The Union Underground starts to play and Sonny Siaki comes out first with a microphone and has this to say;

Sonny Siaki:  Tonight, once I beat that old-timer 2 Cold Scorpio in front of all you and then move on to the next victim I want you all to be aware of one thing.  The time of doubting Sonny Siaki is over and the Age of the Siakalypse begins!

Joey Styles states that 2 Cold Scorpio is not to be taken lightly but Mortimer Plumtree says that is what they said about John Kerry.  "Jungle Boogie"  starts and the fans start to cheer as 2 Cold Scorpio makes his way from behind the ECW Curtain to the ring.

Match:  Siaki wasted no time in attacking 2 Cold Scorpio immeditaly when he entered the ring.  Siaki was in control at the beginning with some impressive power moves but Scorpio was soon able to turn the tide with series of spinning heel kicks.  Scorpio hit a frankensteiner and attempted a Scorpio Splash but missed.  Siaki picked Scorpio up and after a series of reversals, Siaki hit the Siakalypse for the three count.

Post-Match:  Siaki picks 2 Cold Scorpio up and hits another Siakalypse!  Joey Styles raves about how Siaki is just plain mean while Mortimer Plumtree comments that retirement must look good for 2 Cold Scorpio about now.

(66, 59, 85)

To the back with Shannon Rose who is with Balls Mahoney.

Shannon Rose:  Balls Mahoney, you announced that tonight you'll be tagging with someone you call a "Special Friend."  I was hoping you'd be able to share with the ECW fans who that is right now?

Balls Mahoney:  Right now?  Well sure!

Balls Mahoney goes to a nearby metal door and opens it. 

Balls Mahoney:  Come on out here and say hello!

Chilly Willy appears from within the room and the fans are heard showing their appreciation to what they see on the big screen.

Joey Styles:  It's Chilly Willy!  Back from Iraq and here tonight as Balls Mahoney's special friend!

Mortimer Plumtree:  Chilly Willy?  Balls Mahoney is better off picking you Joey!

Joey Styles:  Well Chilly Willy and Balls Mahoney look to take on Danny Doring and Roadkill and the team of The Royal Studs, Adam Windsor and Jonny Storm in a tables elimination match next!

COMMERICAL

ECW TAG TEAM TITLES CHAMPIONSHIP

TABLES ELIMINATION MATCH

BALLS MAHONEY & CHILLY WILLY def. DORING & ROADKILL and THE ROYAL STUDS

Pre-Match:   Doring and Roadkill come out first to a big pop from the crowd.  Joey Styles puts over how they were the final ECW Tag Team champions before it's closure.  Mortimer Plumtree comments that with tag Champions like them, it's not surprising ECW closed.  The British National Anthem begins playing and The Royal Studs, Adam Windsor and Jonny Storm come out wearing British flag robes and receive many boo's due to they're obvious cockiness.  DMX's "Party (Up In Here)" starts to play and Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy appear from behind the ECW curtain to a huge pop.  Joey Styles explains the rules that each person from each team must be put through a table in order for that team to be eliminated.  The bell starts and the match begins.

Match: A proverbial clusterfuck, but a fun one.  Doring, Roadkill, Balls, and Chilly teamed up on The Royal Studs to start things off but failed to put them through tables.  Doring accidently pushed Balls and Balls pushed back.  Finally these two teams started going at it.  The first elimination was Danny Doring with Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy giving him a double-superplex through a table.  Jonny Storm was next when he went for a frankensteiner on Balls and was powerbombed off the top-turnbuckle through a table meant for him.  Roadkill turned the tides however with a DDT through a table in the corner on Balls Mahoney.  Windsor and Storm beat on Chilly on the outside for a bit before setting him up on a table.  Windsor came off the top with a leg-drop but Balls moved Chilly out of the way and Windsor went crashing through eliminating himself and The Royal Studs.  On their way out, Windsor hit Balls and Chilly with two vicious chair shots each.  Roadkill tried to take advantage with setting Chilly Willy up for a piledriver off the ring apron to the outside through a table.  However Balls stopped him but was quickly hit with a chairshot by Danny Doring.  Roadkill tried it again but this time Chilly Willy turned it into a DDT off the ring apron through the table!   Roadkill was eliminated meaning Chilly Willy and Balls Mahoney were Tag Team Champions. 

Post-Match:  Doring and Roadkill shook the hands of Chilly and Balls in the ring as the referee gave the champions the titles.  They didn't have time to celebrate however as the lights in the arena went out.  Mortimer Plumtree said that Paul Heyman must have bounced the electricity bill check already.  When the lights came back on, all four men were down in the ring, covered in blood and the tag team titles gone.  Joey Styles starts freaking out as we go to another commercial.

(69, 65, 74)

COMMERICAL

We come back to the arena from commercial and Bill Alfonso is in the ring.

Bill Alfonso:  Due to the recent attack after the Tag Team Championship match, I've decided that by the power given to me by Paul Heyman, to avoid any such incident in the upcoming ECW World Heavyweight title match...that the triple threat match, will now take place in a cage.

The fans start to go wild.

Joey Styles:  A cage match!

Bill Alfonso:  Wait a minute!  Wait a minute!  Unlike other cage matches, this can only be won when one man pins another!  First pin wins the match.

Joey Styles:  Did you hear that?!

Mortimer Plumtree:  How is that fair for Chris Candido Joey?  How is that fair to be locked in a cage with those animals?

A cage conveniantly above the ring begins to be lowered and Bill Alfonso exits to the back.

To the back once again with Shannon Rose this time with Chris Candido, who is wearing his classic ring attire, amatuer wrestling ear protecters and all.

Shannon Rose:  Chris, Bill Alfonso just decalred your upcoming match with The Sandman and Justin Credible as being held within a steel cage, your thoughts?

Chris Candido:  Let me tell you I --  Did you just call me Chris?

Shannon Rose:  Well I --

Chris Candido:  Unless you can walk on water, bench press a Buick, or packing a rocket in your pants the size of the Florida pan-handle, then you don't get the privledge of calling me by my first name.  Only my friends may call me by my first name and do you know who my friends are Shannon?

Shannon Rose:  Well no but --

Chris Candido:  I'll give you a hint, none of them have a first name in common with an actress on 90210 you dumb (beep)!  This interview is over!

Chris Candido walks away, pissed, towards the ring.

Joey Styles:  What a prick!

Mortimer Plumtree:  Joey, Shannon Rose is just trying to do his job which isn't to upset the Innovator of Innovation Chris Candido.

COMMERICAL

ECW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CAGE MATCH

CHRIS CANDIDO def. JUSTIN CREDIBLE and THE SANDMAN via outside interference

Pre-Match:  "Enter Sandman" starts to play and out comes The Sandman.  he doesn't get time to showboat this time as Chris Candido attacks him from behind.  Stealing his Singapore Cane and hitting him with it a couple of times.  Candido brings Sandman down to the ring and into the cage through the open door.  Candido continues to beat on Sandman some more until "Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck" starts to play and Justin Credible comes running out.  Candido tries to keep the door shut but Credible gets in when Sandman nails Candido from behind with the cane. 

Match:  Match was more of a handicap match in the beginning with Credible and Sandman teaming up on Candido.  Candido attempted to scale the cage and escape at one point but Credible and Sandman stop him and nail him with a double-powerbomb.  When Credible goes for the cover, Sandman pulls him off and tries to cover for himself.  Credible gets angry and this leads to them fighting.  They exchange brutal cane shots before brawling again.  Candido comes back in now and again when one goes down and gets some offense like rolling fisherman suplex's on Justin Credible and a flying elbow drop on Sandman.  Sandman and Credible continue to go at it until Candido tries to attack them both with knife-edge chops and they once again team up on him.  He's able to poke them both in the eyes which buys him enough time to scale the cage and get to the outside.  Joey Styles wonders about this strategy since it means he can't break up any pin attempt inside the ring but concludes it's because he's a coward.  Mortimer Plumtree says Styles just isn't smart enought to understand anything about strategy.  Credible and Sandman look at eachother and decide together to go out the ring and get Candido.  However, the lights suddenly go out once again!  This time there is the sound of a chainsaw and soon sparks a flying near ring-side.  Styles and Mortimer Plumtree have no idea what is going on and soon afterwards the lights are once again on.  There is now a hole that has been cut in the side of the cage and Justin Credible and The Sandman and laying in the ring covered in blood!  Candido, who was outside the ring looks confused but quickly slides into the ring through the hole and coveres both The Sandman and Justin Credible.  The referee in the ring doesn't know what to do so he counts to three giving Chris Candido the victory!

Post-Match: Chris Candido is given the ECW World Heavyweight Belt and holds it above his head while standing above the bloody Sandman and Justin Credible.  Joey Styles is screaming about the lights going out while Mortimer Plumtree is screaming in victory.  That's when the show fades out.

(76, 70, 82)

END

Edited by Pepsi