The FA Cup Final

Sam

Try not to walk through thousands of United fans with a Liverpool top on. Some of them, drunk maybe, of course are going to have a go at you. But I bet most of them didn't. Every club has a few twattish fans, you just happened to walk right past them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been inbteresting take away Ronaldo, he caused so much trouble, didn't know how to deal with him.

Look at the rest, a penalty in which Dave actually gets the ball first, but as he said you go in like that it's 60/40 anyway with a big ref against United it's 75/25 and the third RVN was offside.

Might've been interesting if Dichio played but Harris couldn't do it all on his own.

No offence to them though, they say how amazing Ronaldo was, lets not forget, when it comes down to it, it was MILLWALL they were playing. I know they're division 1 still, but it wasn't Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or Newcastle. I mean you could say "Oh yeh, Heskey was amazing against Dagenham & Redbridge. He caused them lots of problems."

Would have been inbteresting take away Ronaldo, he caused so much trouble, didn't know how to deal with him.

Look at the rest, a penalty in which Dave actually gets the ball first, but as he said you go in like that it's 60/40 anyway with a big ref against United it's 75/25 and the third RVN was offside.

Might've been interesting if Dichio played but Harris couldn't do it all on his own.

I agree with the ronaldo point, he was the star player of the game. (I also take back what i said about not apolagizing for mistakes earlier, as i found out he doesn't speak a word of english apperently. so this must be why he looks at people stupid when they to him.)

Second point, doesn't matter what team it is, it would have been a penalty anyway, thats the main thing.

Third point, BBC showed the third goal while using the funky-line-thingy to test if he was offside and he was definately on.

Edited by BleedMe