Fight at the Palace

jonnycomelately

This had to have been the craziest thing I've ever seen live in my life. Fans were getting their faces rearranged left and right by Pacers players. If you haven't seen this yet, you'll see it all day tomorrow. Me and my buddies were at the bad and we thought that the Pacers just won on like a last second shot or something then all hell just broke loose. Then ESPN showed a million different camera angles and views. The biggest blow of the night though was the running punch landed by Jermaine O'Neal on some fucking retard who came on the court and tried to tackle Ron Artest after he slugged his friend.

This whole situation was fucked but it was mad fun to watch and I shall watch it over and over again tomorrow.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was absolutely insane... I've been watching it on Sportscenter and ESPNEWS for hours now... Now they're showing a replay of the game on ESPN 2... It's nuts...

Some interesting things I took from it all tho...

Chuck Person was big toward the end of his playing career... but now he's HUGE...

Jermaine O'Neil can punch lol... Oh my goodness...

That guy with the white hat is a freaking coward... first he acts like he didn't do anything... letting that other guy get pummeled... then he takes a couple of shots from behind... that idiot needs to get kicked in the face...

Those two idiots who ran onto the court (including the one who took the O'Neil punch as well as the Artest punch) deserve everything they got... what the hell do they think they were doing out there? idiots...

I found it to be the height of good humor

Made me actually want to watch a Pacers game.

Artest & O'Neal > j00 as well  :shifty:

It's all about Tinsley grabbing a metal sweeper and waving it in the air at the crowd.

I was watching the game live on TV as it happened and they showed so many different angles so I am gonna break it down for ya...who did what and to who...

Originally it was just a melee between the Pacers and Pistons after Ben Wallace over-reacted by a bitch flagrant by Ron Artest but then...

RON ARTEST

got a beer thrown at him while he was lying on the scorer's table

bypassed some black lady calling him a faggot

pummeled the guy with the glasses

got jumped from behind by the dick that started it, then pummeled him

got torn away from it by Eddie Gill and Rick Mahorn

then hit that guy with the hat on the court then his buddy tried to tackle Artest

got threatened with pepper spray

JERMAINE O'NEAL

got a 75 ft. running start and knocked the guy that wanted a piece of Artest's buddy's head off

got a chair thrown at him

STEVEN JACKSON

knocked the guy who he thought was the guy that Artest hit (but it wasn't out)

FRED JONES

got attacked from behind by some fat guy

inadvertantly punched security thinking it was still that guy

AUSTIN CROSHERE

used as Rick Carlisle's human shield

got elbowed in the face trying to hold Steven Jackson back

JAMAAL TINSLEY

hit a security guard trying to hold him back from going into the

brought out the dustpan on a stick and was waving it like he just didn't care

JONATHAN BENDER

took the brunt of popcorn, beer, and Sprite as he punched some guy out in the whole chair melee than became Jermaine's human shield

SCOT POLLARD

surprised he didn't get laid out because he looked like he was in the Elvis Costello look-alike contest

RIP HAMILTON

Got something thrown at him and tried to rush into stands

RASHEED WALLACE

someone called him a piece of shit (in his own arena) and he rushed in but didn't do anything but try to get Artest off that first guy

BEN WALLACE

never went into the stands but said fuck a good 100 times

SOME OLD LADY

got trampled and wasn't moving at all

AFTER THE GAME, AND ALSO AT THE HALF OF THE MEMPHIS/SACRAMENTO GAME

John Saunders called the Pistons fans a bunch of punks, sissies, and pussies

Larry Brown blamed the Pacers players more than the fans

Screamin' Steven A. Smith called this the biggest joke he's ever seen in his life and he never wants to go to Detroit again because the fans are all morons

Greg Anthony mumbled something but I couldn't understand his ebonics

HOPE THIS BREAKDOWN HELPS EVERYONE BECAUSE THIS WAS THE CRAZIEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN IN SPORTS...and I watched the Dodgers rush the crowd at Wrigley

Guest Takayamanofear

Really, Artest comes off has a pussie. First of all he was to big of a man when Big Ben wanted to fight him. Then all of a sudden he can go and beat up some people in the stands who are throwing stuff at him for being arrogant and laying on the table.

The fans were morons yes , they came up on the court but they did not throw a punch at Artest they were talking shit. Artest decided that he would throw a punch.

Personally, I don’t see this has a bad thing. The fact the crowd was involved probably was but Detroit fans are passionate about their team. I should know I am one, Ben is our guy and well people don’t like Artest. We also don’t like the pacers, this is the most emotion a NBA crowd has shown since the original bad boys.

John Saunders and Steven A. never have liked Detroit. And Stephen A is just a idiot who would rather watch And1 street ball tour then watch Pro Basketball.

Guest Future Shock

Here's an example: Remember when Cade beat up the guy who tried to rush him over the security rail? This is exactly what this is. If you come on that court, you're fair game to get knocked the fuck out.

Of course it's a bad thing. There's a difference between being passionate about your team and TRYING TO ATTACK ANOTHER ONE.

Oh, and And1 Streetball owns. :P

Edited by Future Shock