Fight at the Palace

jonnycomelately

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Yes; that is what some of the "experts" said was a major problem. They said that it just seemed he went into the crowd and started swinging without regard. The coward with the blue warmup with "Wallace" on the bakc, is the guy that threw the beer at artest.

Guest Bluesman

That was hilarious. How come he wasn't suspended? I'd have to think his behavior is similar to leaving the bench for a brawl (he came back onto the court), and he was carrying the 'dustpan of death'.

My friend said that the guy Artest went after said he wasn't the guy when Artest was yelling at him, hence why Artest didn't throw any punches.

Who exactly was the guy that Stephen Jackson decked? There was one guy who threw his drink on Artest from close range, was that the guy?

Guest BacknBlackHoez

That was hilarious. How come he wasn't suspended? I'd have to think his behavior is similar to leaving the bench for a brawl (he came back onto the court), and he was carrying the 'dustpan of death'.

My friend said that the guy Artest went after said he wasn't the guy when Artest was yelling at him, hence why Artest didn't throw any punches.

Who exactly was the guy that Stephen Jackson decked? There was one guy who threw his drink on Artest from close range, was that the guy?

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

Evidently that fat piece of shit who was attacking Jones from behind is Ben Wallace's brother. Looks like being a pussy runs in the family...

In all fairness to Ben, I don't think his mind is completely on basketball right now. He did miss a few games this year already, because of the death of his other brother. His mind could be in other places, the death of a loved one is a huge stressor, and perhaps caused Ben to vent his frustrations in the wrong way. I also wouldn't say Ben Wallace is a pussy either...

Edited by VerbalPuke

Evidently that fat piece of shit who was attacking Jones from behind is Ben Wallace's brother. Looks like being a pussy runs in the family...

In all fairness to Ben, I don't think his mind is completely on basketball right now. He did miss a few games this year already, because of the death of his other brother. His mind could be in other places, the death of a loved one is a huge stressor, and perhaps caused Ben to vent his frustrations in the wrong way. I also wouldn't say Ben Wallace is a pussy either...

Edited by Derek4jc

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Big Ben overreacted BIG time, it was a flagarant or technical foul. He shouldnt have botched out, he should have just taken his 2 free throws, maybe he knew he was gonna miss them, and didnt want to take them? :(

DT20311231455.jpeg

This image from video released by the Auburn Hills police department shows a man outlined in red in a red box identified by police as the person they believe threw a chair during a fight with Indiana Pacers players at the Palace in Auburn Hills, Mich., Friday, Nov. 19, 2004. Auburn Hills Police are asking anyone who may recognize the man, described him as an African American male in his late 20s to mid 30s wearing a black leather jacket with a black Kango style hat with a white logo on the front

-credit: espn.com

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Ron Artest is probably pound-for-pound the strongest in the NBA, and no matter how big Ben Wallace is, i dont think Ron Artest would back down. At 1st Ron was just gonna let Big Ben get his suspension, but when he got the beer threw at him, he just lost it.

I'm not gonna read 7 pages but I've just seen the footage on channel 5's NBA programme tonight before the game between the Pacers and the Celtics starts.

It was totally crazy. In my opinion, there are always going to be altercations between players but when fans get involved (throwing objects) the players shouldn't go out into the stands like that. They should allow the fans to be dealt with by security.

The fan who threw the cup was out of order, but two wrongs don't make a right. At the same time though, fans shouldn't come down to the court like some of them did either.

Things in sport just seem to be really screwed up right about now all around the world. What with this incident, and the recurring racism at the Bernabeu. Awul, just awful.

What shocked me the most about the fight now that I've calmed down is that Rasheed Wallace wasn't involved in it. I would've expected him to jump up in the stands and start punching people with Jackson and Artest, but he was nowhere to be found, which saddened me, as I love it when Wallace goes crazy.

I think it would rock if Artest bought a ticket for the next Pistons/Pacers game, just in case there is a fight so he can beat some more guys up, but then I figure that I've been watchign too much wrestling :P

Edited by Hellfire065

What shocked me the most about the fight now that I've calmed down is that Rasheed Wallace wasn't involved in it. I would've expected him to jump up in the stands and start punching people with Jackson and Artest, but he was nowhere to be found, which saddened me, as I love it when Wallace goes crazy.

I think it would rock if Artest bought a ticket for the next Pistons/Pacers game, just in case there is a fight so he can beat some more guys up, but then I figure that I've been watchign too much wrestling  :P

I thought this topic was dead but I just had to make one last little point...after the fall out of this NBA shit bomb.

I was on the Pacers website recently. And what do I see, Jermaine O'Neal handing out turkeys to underprivileged families. I look at another link to see Stephen Jackson doing Read to Achieve (even though it is probably the kids reading to Stephen j/k)

Ron Artest trots his dumb ass to every morning show in the country with his retarded t-shirt and hat "True Warrier" or whatever shit that is and holding that "Allore" CD like it is the cure for cancer. I don't think you could pry that thing away from him.

This just proves one thing, O'Neal and Jackson care about their image, and don't want to turn their back on the community after they turned their fists on some unruly Pistons fans.

Artest on the other hand, is out of his fucking mind. If the Pacers don't release this fucking head case in the offseason, it will just be a detrimant to the team as well as the league. Let him go make his own album, maybe it'll be worse than Chris Webber's.