Favourite chants

MDK

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ARSENAL! ARSENAL! WASH YOUR FACE AND WASH YOUR HANDS AND WASH YOUR ARSE-N-AL!"

I'm pretty certain Tottenham were one of the first clubs to use the "COME ON YOU...."

"COME ON YEWWWWWWW SPPPUUURRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!"

"YID ARMY! YID ARMY!"

Anything having a go at the gooners is always good fun.

When our High School plays out arch rival, private school, Notre Dame Academy, the popular chant is "Public Schools! Public Schools!" much fun is had by all

Also, we find a guy's name, and when we see him on the sidelines, we go *insert name, very long and drawn-out* *repeat*, YOU SUCK!" Again, fun is had by all.

Actually, I'm quite partial to the Toronto crowd booing Daniel Alfredsson whenever he touches the puck. Not really a chant, but it suits him.

Another one would be in playoffs a few years ago, the New York Islands vs. Toronto series, the crowd would chant "Steve Webb Sucks" when he was on the ice, even sometimes when he wasn't. It was hilarious.

Or how about "Theeee-oooooo, Theeee-ooooooo"....I remember one game Fleury was livid on the ice while the crowd chanted it. The guy is a snap case. Breaking sticks, flipping off the crowd, fighting mascots. Theo is quite the character. Too bad about all his personal problems.

Oh, and this isn't a sports chant, but at Raw a few years ago there was some jackass in the crowd heckling the guys wrestling on Heat. First he is booing nonstop, then all of a sudden he starts this chant with one or two other people...as ignorant and moronic as it was, I laughed my ass off..."You guys suck shit...*clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*...That's why you're on Heat". Not sure why, but I was laughing about it all night.

my favorites gotta be the Fuck the Yankees chant that happens at every Boston game, regardless if its baseball season or they are playing the yankees at all.

It's also done at Sox games on the road. I heard "Yankees Suck" chants over the TV from like Anaheim. Crazy places like that. It must not be that uncommon.

I don't remember if there was one the time I was at Camden Yards for a game against the O's.

I do remember a Yankees suck chant being done at a WWE show in Hartford. Yeah, that was weird. It got cancelled out with all those 1918 chants.

At the LSU game this past week we chanted at Ole Miss, "Go to hell Ole Miss, Go to hell." We even chanted it when their players were injuried, it was great.

Also at the end of the first half when the refs fucked up and gave Ole Miss enough time to kick a field goal when they should of ran out of time, there was the loudest Boo I every heard. It was great.

And then LSU first down chant,

"Geaux Tigers...

Geaux Tigers...

Geaux Tigers...

Kick their Ass"

I forgot my old favourite, its sung to the tune of Happy Days

Sunday, Monday, Ashley Bayes

Tuesday, Wednesday, Ashley Bayes

Thursday, Friday, Ashley Bayes

Saturday, What a day, keeping clean sheets for you!

or

We're shit and you're worse than us!

And to our Welsh EWB members (to the tune of She'll be coming round the mountain):

Oh they should of built a wall not a bridge,

Oh they should of built a wall not a bridge,

Oh they should of built a wall, should of built a wall,

Should of built a wall not a bridge!

High School Chant - To Classical ["Smart" School in City]

Assical.. Assical.. A bunch of Asses at Classical.

Latin Speaking Asses at Assical... Classical, Assical, One in the Same.

Lose in every sport, only thing they win mock court!

Assical.. Assical.. They're all Asses at Classical!

[Really Really Bad, I know.. But it kinda stuck when someone chanted it a few years ago at the football game.. Now I use it to rally up the fans at games and for SATs... :shifty:]

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The same Ashley Bayes that use to be at Exeter City? He had eyes like a fish, how he could see a straight shot towards him I'll never know, I had the pleasure of shouting abuse at him on a weekly basis when he was at city.

America sports chants are pretty boring, but I crack up when I hear a U-S-A chant, especially if its not even sports related, they can come out of anywhere.

The same Ashley Bayes that use to be at Exeter City? He had eyes like a fish, how he could see a straight shot towards him I'll never know, I had the pleasure of shouting abuse at him on a weekly basis when he was at city.

He used to be at Orient then he moved onto Exeter to join ex-O's Kwame Ampadu and Alex Inglethorpe a few seasons ago. He was a decent 'keeper but your heart skipped a beat whenever the ball went near the goal because he was prone to do something silly.

And yeah, American chants are pretty lame. Guys, try to do better :P

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Few seasons ago? he hasn't been at Exeter for years, Ampadu is still there though, I work with his wife, bwahahahha.

His only claim to fame is appearing in the search results when 'Adu' is typed into the Football Manager search function.