Favourite chants

MDK

Well I was at Orient today (2-1 to Wycombe, we played poorly but I don't wanna talk about it) when an accident occurs between the ref and a player. The ref is hurt and is down and not moving when someone starts chanting:

'Let 'im die, let 'im die, let 'im die!'

And it made me laugh, one of my favourites. The ref was fine but had to be replaced by the fourth official. The club secretary had to hold up the board showing how many minutes left :lol:

So yeah, what are the funniest chants you have heard?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago Feyenoord played Arsenal in the champion's league I think, and the Arsenal fans chanted: There is only one team in Holland, Ajax!

That made me laugh, and they were right aswell :D

Oh and the team in my area Ado The Hague was diciplined by the FA for their supporters chants and the week after that they chanted: We are nice, we are nice we are nice"

If you mena sports in general, I have a few.

Whenever Duce Staley gets the ball, the Pittsburgh crowd yells "DUUUUUUUUCE". I love that.

Or at the Detroit Redwings game when the crowd chants "GOOOOOO REDWINGS".

How about, "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie" or my personal favorite "GO LEAFS GO".

But the one I can't get enough of is in the playoffs, when the away team gets eliminated and the crowds sings "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye". I love that.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Oh and the team in my area Ado The Hague was diciplined by the FA for their supporters chants and the week after that they chanted: We are nice, we are nice we are nice"

:lol:

That reminds me of when Frank le Boeuf of Chelsea asked the Chelsea to not swear in their chants because his son was in the crowd. So they changed the chant from 'He's here, he's there, he's every-fucking-where, Frank le Boeuf, Frank le Boeuf!' to 'He's here, he's there, we're not allowed to swear, Frank le Boeuf, Frank le Boeuf!'

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Fab-regas, woooooah

Fab-regas, woooooah

He's only 17,

He's better than Roy Keane

[Repeat]

What do you think of Tottenham? SHIT

What do you think of Shit? TOTTENHAM

Chelsea, wherever you maybe, you have got no history, Lampards fat, the rest of you are queers, you aint won the league in 49 years. (We'll be singing it next season too).

To Arsenal fans:

"Are you hiding Bin Laden, Are You Hiding Bin Laden"

"What The fuck is va va voom, what the fuck is va va voom!"

"Viera, woaaaa, Viera, whoooooaaa. For 30 million quid, he's going to real madrid"

To leicester fans:

"3-0 and ya fucked it up, 3-0 and ya fucked it up" After the wolves game last season

To dwight yorke when he was at man u and on the bench

"Ya can't get in the team, ya can't get in the team, ya dirt glory hunter ya dirty glory hunter, ya dirty glory hunteeeeeeeeer, ya can't get in the team"

Also to dwight yorke:

"If you've all shagged jordan clap ya hands, if you've all shagged jordan clap ya hands"

"Are you sure, are you sure, are you sure the baby's yours, are you sure the baby's yours!"

Blues:

"Upson, takes it up the arse, upson takes it up the arse"

"You've only come to see the villa, come to see the villa, you've onlycome to see the villa"

"What the fucking hell is that, what the fucking hell is that?!?!" Pointing at there main stand, which looks like a shed.

To oxford fans when they sang shall we sing a song for you:

"Shall we build a stand for you" Cuz they've only got three stands

And my favourite for away games

"My garden shed, is bigger than this, my garden shed is bigger than this. It's got a door and a window, my garden shed is bigger than this!"

my favorites gotta be the Fuck the Yankees chant that happens at every Boston game, regardless if its baseball season or they are playing the yankees at all.

"HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO"

Can be heard in Pittsburgh anywhere and at anytime of the year.

Just ask Bret Hart, during his 1997 Raw promo in which he said he's stick the enema hose in Pittsburgh, we tormented him with a VERY LOUD "Here we go Steelers" chant.