WWE: When stocks fall...

Mongrel

Guest gangsta

I'm loving this diary. Survivor Series was a great show to read. I'm not sure about Heidenreich as a superhero though, although it'd be pretty funny :)

I'm thinking Batista will get the #1 contendership against and fight RVD at Armageddon while Booker and Henry do there own thing...although Booker deserves more! Keep it up, great show.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE Raw Notes

Only one question we have been asked overnight after WWE Raw has been all about who attacked the Hurricane. Now, you'd think it'd be pretty obvious to the ECW fans and other promotions, but that was in fact the recently signed Simon Diamond. Dressed in green and red, we can only guess he is the evil villain with Rosey, lets hope Rosey can hold a main role as a Villian, not the sidekick.

Smackdown! Preview

WWE.Com Reports;

A BIT OF AGRESSION DOESN'T HURT...TOOTHLESS AGRESSION THAT IS

20 November 2003

Survivor Series saw an epic match which was decided when the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit made WWE Champion Brock Lesnar tap out to the Crossface in front of a sold out arena. The crowd went wild, forgetting all about how John Cena visciously attacked Kurt Angle AND Lesnar, leaving the crowd and the whole lockeroom stunned on who he sided with.

Our main event tonight will see the United States Title on the line, as after an impressive showing on the PPV, Tajiri will get the chance for a the US/Cruiserweight double as he takes on The Big Show! David v. Goliath not in the bible right here!

Also, in title defending madness, Los Guerreros face The World's Greatest Tag Team, two on two for the Tag Titles.

But the big announcement is that of Vince McMahon paying respects to the buried alive Undertaker, as he presents Remembering The Undertaker.

Don't miss WWE Smackdown, Thursday night on UPN!

This is probably one of the better summary-style diaries I've seen. Love the long-run PPVs. Fact is, this is realistic...

And Vince was perfect. "Also, I enjoyed Brian Adams wrestling again..." He would say something like that. Same for the cruisers.

Keep this going, and I'll probably sig it.

TNA to begin signing workers to long term contracts?

It was this morning that my inside contact let me know that the fund TNA had stored up for the last year or so has reached so large a point they can possibly afford to sign workers to longer term contracts at a set monthly fee. Anybody in the promotion that the WWE wishes to sign, will possibly soon be under an iron clad contract, so McMahon and Co. better act fast. AJ Styles and Low Ki still have announced they have absolutely no interest in joining the WWE at this stage.

Guest killacam2006

Abyss stolen from TNA

In wake of our recent report just hours ago, the WWE have acted swiftly on TNA and have signed Abyss.

From WWE.Com

We are pleased to announce the signing of former NWA: Total Non-Stop Action wrestler Abyss, also known as Chris Parks. He will be staying with us for two years, and will begin his tenure in Ohio Valley Wrestling. We are pleased to become aquainted with his services.

Guest killacam2006

I never thought Abyss would suit the WWE :P Because the WWE fans either see him as another Mankind (because of the mask) or he is just too Hardcore for the WWE.

Doesn't TNA already have all the guys under contract which states that they can't sign with WWE or appear on WWE TV?

I never thought Abyss would suit the WWE :P Because the WWE fans either see him as another Mankind (because of the mask) or he is just too Hardcore for the WWE.

Doesn't TNA already have all the guys under contract which states that they can't sign with WWE or appear on WWE TV?

-Sorry for the lateness of the recap, was at this particular show, so I had to wait for a replay to write it up. Disappointing show, made really up with fillers and didn't advance it all that much. Anyway...

The V Report for WWE Smackdown

Date: Thursday 20 November 2003

Attendance: 7508

-We get a recap of the Smackdown side of Survivor Series in still frames. Why still frames? I mean, pictures mean bugger all when you can have videos. A nice little highlights package with some music would have been nicer then stills of an event.

-The pyros go off and we are here for WWE Smackdown, Cole and Tazz discuss SS at the table and they are your announcers.

-Brock Lesnar is in the ring after his music plays. A chorus of 'You Tapped Out' chants begin and Big Brock isn't happy with that. Lesnar says he has some good news. That 'maniac' Hardcore Holly swore he was going to get Lesnar, but last night Lesnar got Holly. We get a replay of the incident, that looks like it hurt real bad. Lesnar says that Hardcore Holly will never wrestle again thanks to the injury Lesnar gave him. Lesnar smirks as there is a huge bad reaction from the crowd. This was tasteless. Lesnar said that once again he proved himself to be the greatest champ in history. Then Benoit comes out to a biig reaction, 'You tapped Out' chants begin again. Benoit says there is one person who was the sole Survivor at Survivor Series. And that wasn't Brock Lesnar, that was Chris Benoit. Benoit challenges Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title. Lesnar won't have that. Enter Kurt Angle. He says that he was screwed by John Cena, and would have won if he hadn't have been. Angle says if anyone deserves that title shot, its him. Bring on John Cena. Cena raps about how Benoit wasn't the only sole survivor, John Cena was never eliminated. Angle says he was, but Cena says that the ring announcer never said Joh Cena is eliminated. Big trash taslk between all four before Paul Heyman settles it. Heyman says that Brock Lesnar will unfortunately have to face a person for the tite and has full confidence he will win. He decides that next week (Crowd not happy) John Cena will face Chris Benoit and the winner will wrestle Brock Lesnar the week before Raw's Armageddon. Angle asks why he is excluded, because he was screwed. Heyman said he wasn't screwed, he was beaten by a member of the other side. Angle says they had a pact, Heyman doesn't want to hear it.

-Matt Morgan v. Spanky

SQUASH. Bam! Bam! Bam, go the punches from Morgan and a Spinebuster nearly breaks Spanky. Morgan chokeslams Spanky for the win at 0:24. DUD. Morgan beats on Spanky after, totally pointless and no one cared at all. Now we head to a...

Commercial break.

-Kurt Angle walks into Chris Benoit's lockeroom. Apartantly, he isn't happy about the fact Benoit didn't stand up for a fellow team member when Angle was denied a chance. Angle says he thought Benoit was his friend. Benoit says he doesn't have friends, he uses them. And frankly, why wouldn't you. Benoit also adds, when he was asked to join Team Angle, he said he doesn't do a thing for anyone else, and only thinks for himself. And that is what he will do, because this is his destiny to become WWE Champion. He now has a match.

-Well, obviously not, as now Tajiri is in a lockeroom with loads of other wrestlers. The Big Show walks in, and Funaki runs out scared. The Big Show tells Tajiri that they have a match tonight, and that The Big Show is a little tired, so he would prefer it if Tajiri just layed down, to let him retain. He says that the two are friends, but if he doesn't lay down, friendship will move aside and Tajiri will be beaten to within an inch of his life. Tajiri looks scared, but Rhyno stands up and pokes Show in the chest. He says that Tajiri doesn't take orders from anyone, especially from a fat lump such as the Big Show. Show smirks, telling him 'We'll See.' The wonders of three heels talking.

-Chris Benoit v. A-Train

Not terrible, but A-Train was obviously carried. Train gets early offence, and keeps it for the duration of the match. The commentators talk about how Benoit was unbelievable as he made Lesnar tap out at Survivor Series, and then talk up his match with Cena. Train gets a few good shots on him, but Benoit kicks out of the Train Wreck to a big pop. He is getting really over now to me. I like him aswell. The Crippler Crossface makes A-Train tap out pretty quickly at 7:21. ** 3/4, acceptable, but a nice bit. Best I've seen someone take A-Train before. John Cena waltzes out and the two stare each other down. Gee, that really added to it having a staredown. The staredown leads us to a...

Commercial break.

-We come back to a video of the Buried Alive match at Survivor Series. We see from where Kane comes from the grave and attacks Taker. The footage turns off and Vince McMahon is in the ring with his music on in the background. The ring is made up with some tables with photos of the Undertaker on it. Vince welcomes everyone as they pay their respects to a true legend. Horrible sendup here, but the crowd in the arena reacted quite well if I remember correctly. We get various people come out and remember things about the Undertaker, a huge takeoff of the Rock n Sock This is Your Life, except not funny. Things get so much worse as Vince brings out a dark secret of Taker's past. According to the police it wasn't Kane with Katie Vick, it was Taker. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING UP KATIE VICK AGAIN!? I MEAN FOR CHRIST SAKES IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE! More shit, just so Vince can get on TV. Be the end...Please!

Commercial break.

-Los Guerreros © v. World's Greatest Tag Team

WWE Tag Team Title Match. Very, very good match. Yay! Best of the night. Unfortunately, most of the talk was on the rivalry between Chavo and Eddie, and how they still managed to win the tag team titles. We know they will turn, but I don't know if the fued will be great. Its enevitable though so we can get Eddie into the UM/ME territory I suppose. Back and forth action, with no huge spots, just some very good psycology. Ending comes after a very good match, Eddie rolls Charlie up and grabs the tights, ref sees this and DQs him at 11:26. LG retain, but crowd really hate that finish. Chavo can't believe Eddie was so stupid, and he shoves Eddie in the chest. He does it again and then walks out as we head to ANOTHER...

Commercial break.

-The Big Show © v. Tajiri /w Rhyno

Main Event. US Title Match. Rhyno is on the outside willing Tajiri on, funilly enough, all three are heels, and the crowd knew that. Obviously, management wanted Tajiri to get the face role, but he did wrestle as a heel at Survivor Series. Tajiri looks around confused and the Big Show is nodding his head and Rhyno is shaking his. Tajiri just lays down to a huge ammount of boos from the crowd, and The Big Show wins at 0:14. DUD. TWO MATCHES UNDER 30 SECONDS? Aye. Rhyno isn't happy, as Tajiri stands, he Gores him into the mat to a big reaction. Big Show is getting out of the ring, but Rhyno shouts something at him. He slowly turns, but then is Gored straight to the outside, Rhyno manages to stay in the ring, as Big Show is going red with anger. Rhyno signals for Big Show to have a go, but Show walks off to boos. Rhyno plays to the crowd as we go off air.

The V Word - Seemed to lack. Just really a bunch of filler matches, like a Velocity with a few big names. Two matches barely lasted ten seconds, one only went for forteen. Just lacked, but Rhyno has turned, and that is good in my books, because he gets a title fued.

WWE Finish Unbelievable Bit of Generosity

The final $30,000 dollar installment of the planned $1,000,000 investment into a new hospital for underpriveledged kids in Nigeria went through today, and is set to change the lives of thousands. Over six months, they slowly have been raising money for this cash influx, and all 1 millions was injected today. A spokesman for the WWE was reported as saying 'it is a delight to do something as prestigious as this, and it should do wonders for the Nigerian community. They are underpriveledged, and to do something like this really does give you a special feeling.' The Nigerian health minister also commented on this gesture. 'Nobody can know just how wonderful this is for the community. You can begin to believe the conditions for some people here, and this will save lives of children.'

user posted image

The V Report for WWE Velocity

Didn't I Just See This Thursday???

Date: Saturday, 22 November 2003

Attendance: 7501

-Bangs and video and we are here for Velocity. Matthews and DeMott are your hosts and we are here.

-Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli v. Spanky and Ultimo Dragon

Smack dab in the middle of averageness, isn't that real nice. Didn't offend, but you'd think with Kendrick, Dragon and The Bull it wouldn't be bad. The styles didn't mix, the brawlers v. high flyers. Had a few good spots, but nothing to big of note, the heels were always going to win, and they did, Palumbo hitting a Superkick at 5:22. ** 1/4, just short of alright. Nothing offensive, but not exciting.

-We now get the replay of the Smackdown title storyline from Smackdown. Full replay.

-Brock Lesnar is in the ring after his music plays. A chorus of 'You Tapped Out' chants begin and Big Brock isn't happy with that. Lesnar says he has some good news. That 'maniac' Hardcore Holly swore he was going to get Lesnar, but last night Lesnar got Holly. We get a replay of the incident, that looks like it hurt real bad. Lesnar says that Hardcore Holly will never wrestle again thanks to the injury Lesnar gave him. Lesnar smirks as there is a huge bad reaction from the crowd. This was tasteless. Lesnar said that once again he proved himself to be the greatest champ in history. Then Benoit comes out to a biig reaction, 'You tapped Out' chants begin again. Benoit says there is one person who was the sole Survivor at Survivor Series. And that wasn't Brock Lesnar, that was Chris Benoit. Benoit challenges Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title. Lesnar won't have that. Enter Kurt Angle. He says that he was screwed by John Cena, and would have won if he hadn't have been. Angle says if anyone deserves that title shot, its him. Bring on John Cena. Cena raps about how Benoit wasn't the only sole survivor, John Cena was never eliminated. Angle says he was, but Cena says that the ring announcer never said Joh Cena is eliminated. Big trash taslk between all four before Paul Heyman settles it. Heyman says that Brock Lesnar will unfortunately have to face a person for the tite and has full confidence he will win. He decides that next week (Crowd not happy) John Cena will face Chris Benoit and the winner will wrestle Brock Lesnar the week before Raw's Armageddon. Angle asks why he is excluded, because he was screwed. Heyman said he wasn't screwed, he was beaten by a member of the other side. Angle says they had a pact, Heyman doesn't want to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

And he's back.

Did not get a fucking thing done in that time, so I'd expect Heat up with in a day or two. I hate sitting in the car for five hours.

Complete and utter lack of ability to have a turd because I think my arse is totally ridden of all life and blood.

user posted image

The V Report for WWE Heat

Date: Sunday, 23 November 2003

Attendance: Wouldn't have a club. Guessing around 7000.

-Host are The Coach and Al Snow. Main event tonight is Spike and Dreamer against Richards and Nowinski.

-Replay of Hurricane being attacked by Diamond and Rosey.

-La Resistance v. The Hurricane and Heidenreich

Handicap match. Winning team faces the Dudley Boyz whenever. Heidenreich is now dressed in green long pants, wears a cloak and has a red mask on. He is introduced as just Heidenreich to. My lord, he is a superhero. We all knew what this match was setting up to, and it was bloody awful. Grenier and Heidenreich was like watching Santa Claus rooting Nicole Bass. Just atrocious. After back and forth action, the ref is knocked out and out runs Rosey and another bloke dressed in all green. Rosey takes down Heidenreich with a shot from behind, while the bloke in green hits The Hurricane with an Emerald Fusion. Conway makes the cover on Hurricane for three at 8:21. * 1/4, as Grenier is poor and this was torture. Rosey and the other guy roll into the ring after wards and beat down on the two. Rosey is heard shouting this is just beginning.

WWE Unhappy with Frank Mir

In what was expected to be a tryout match for a contract, Frank Mir was on the top of WWE's signing list. They had been wanting to bring in more people with mixed martial arts background, and Mir looked suitable. But after his match with Rosey, things twisted a bit, and even as Mir did the job, he no sold everything.

This didn't sit well with WWE officials, who reportedlyblasted him and refused to give him a contract. Mir seems dirty, and now seeks a contract with NWA:TNA.