December Contest

AJ

Come on everyone, it's Christmas, and as a special gift from me to you, the rules are easy!

Rules: Create a 500x300 Christmas themed graphic. I'm talking jolly here, I don't want any "Christmas on Crack" okay? I want happy, jolly, christmassy images. Snowy windows, Christmas trees, Warm fireplaces with hanging stockings. Okay? If you don't celebrate Christmas then.... sorry?

DEADLINE: DECEMBER 25TH IS THE FINAL DAY FOR ENTRIES, DESPITE THIS BEING THE DECEMBER CONTEST. I AM HAVING IT END ON CHRISTMAS DAY. I WOULDN'T THINK ANYBODY WOULD BE IN THE MOOD TO CREATE A CHRISTMAS GRAPHIC AFTER CHRISTMAS ANYWAY. (in caps for those blind ones amongst you.)

Below is the blah you should already know.

DO...

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

DON'T...

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until December 25th and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead.

I tried for something simple and creative, never tried making a scene like this before. Isn't your typical graphic, I wanted to make it seem more like one of those 'Seasons Greetings' cards.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Norr...ppyHolidays.jpg

The font's called "Christmas on Crack", which is why I chose it. That, and I couldn't find one that looked good.

I'm talking jolly here, I don't want any "Christmas on Crack" okay?

Bahaha, you're such an ass Jimmy :P

• 2 weeks later...

ANYONE please?

I've had myself and two other judges scores. I only need one more. So anybody (even if you don't do graphics, you can still tell what's good looking and what's not) PM me with some scores.

The sooner that happens the sooner we can get on with the January contest and the other thing I have planned.