WCW Lockdown

Guest The Real Deal

I"m guessing this has to be set in aboot April 2001, judging from the roster; and the fact that's who WCW starts out with for the April 2001 Scenario...

MAJOR EDIT:

Whoops. Guess I screwed the pooch there, and clicked "Reply" instead of "Next Page"....

For some reason the dying days of WCW hold a certain nolstagia for me...what could've been, stars that were going to be big in WCW wasted now by the WWE (Lance Storm, the NBT)...

Good luck with this.

Edited by themick

Guest The Real Deal

Im being used!

Saturday Night Main Event turned out to be a great little program, it was the one chance in the week I had to go out and put show case talent that were either up comers, young or weren’t being used merely at all.

But the last edition of Saturday Night Main Event proved to be a treat and I am inclined to keep putting out shows like such.

Over the past few days of me being a backstage “rat” I have grown to enjoy my time here at World Championship Wrestling. Vince wasn’t too happy about how well the Saturday Night Main Event show went out and proceeded in bombarding me with calls asking me what the hell was I doing?

I was feeling aggravated, I didn’t bother calling Vince cause I knew what was coming next. In fact I felt like telling Vince the whole idea was off and I was planning on staying in WCW for the better in my opinion. I was nothing in WWF, I was looked down as a member of the booking team who’s opinion or points of view didn’t matter at all. I was had been an idiot the past few days, acting like Vince’s little puppet. He was using me to destroy the WCW and I wasn’t having it.

Im going to play along with Vince’s game but put out classic WCW programs until Vince finally realizes that im here at WCW for good.

The Sean O’Haire match was absolutely phenomenal! Both men gave it their all and I was deeply surprised by Terry Funk’s performance. After Nitro im pretty sure that everything is going to click into place, once the guys backstage are used to the “lockdown” situation then WCW will slowly but surely expand and bring in the revenue.

Okay, let's see how this goes. It might just work.

But the fun you could have...oh, the sheer destruction...me likey.

Bulldust: Eye geeve deese kynde of theenges a leeteel tyme twoo deevaylop beefoare eye mayke a calle...

But I'm not you, so shut up. The flip-flopping is interesting, to say the least. It definitely adds to the original Lockdown idea, as the regular WCW was definitely not that extreme...but the rankings are cool.

• 10 months later...