GTA'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT **POS. SPOILER*

Mick

So, I did the Toreno mission where you drive up the ramp of the plane.

I plant the bomb, grab the 'chute, and jump.

I have no idea how far it is to the ground. Like a moron, I push the triangle button.

CJ takes off the parachute. After spouting out how he hates gravity, CJ begins an incredible freefall.

Somehow, he survived the fall. :blink:

Anyways, post any amazing GTA: SA stories here, I guess.

Jumped off the helicopter and immediately opened the chute. Then I let go right away and he screamed like a girl and continued to fall. He hit the ground legs first and lost tons of life, but survived. He got up and ran foward at high speed miraculously... however it was another cliff and he fell to his death. Was beautiful.

I've climbed really high in a 747 (forget the name) and jumped out. I was trying to skydive, but the parachute decided it wouldn't come out, so as expected, CJ fell and died. Strangely though, when he woke up at the hospital, he immediatelly fell over and died. Again.

I've climbed really high in a 747 (forget the name) and jumped out.  I was trying to skydive, but the parachute decided it wouldn't come out, so as expected, CJ fell and died.  Strangely though, when he woke up at the hospital, he immediatelly fell over and died.  Again.

That happened to me too.

And what's up with my gang members not wanting to get into a vehicle I covered in C4? Disloyaly all around so of course I had to kill them.

Once me and my friend were playing 2-player mode. My friend had gotten a Dodo. We got on...when my friend was stupidly trying to ram the plane into the tallest building, saying something about 911, I decided to press Triangle...

I did a freefall...and landed on the top of another building and survived, but my health was at a minimum. My friend died from crashing into the building. For some reason we started laughing our asses off.

• 1 month later...