Porto vs. Inter Milan

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco

Discuss.

Glad Chelsea got Barca.

I am pissed off we didn't get Madrid.

Bye Man Utd.

Bye um...dunno, Barca I actually think.

Bye Bayern (can't hardly write my own team off now can I?).

Bye Liverpool.

Bye Real.

Bye Porto.

Bye Lyon.

Bye Monaco.

Yup, my predictions in simple form.

Chelsea vs. Barcelona is going to be awesome, i honestly think Chelsea will easily win that match. Shame for Man Utd i think they will just lose and im unsure about liverpool who got a reasonably easy tema compared to some others

From a theoretical point of view, looks like the weaks will face the weakest and the strongs will face the strongest. A lot of semi-final type matches in there.

My Predictions:

Milan knocks out man utd in two close games.

Chelsea knocks Barcelona off unless barcelona gets a 2+ goals advantage in the first leg (I still think barcelona are currently the best team in Europe right now but chelsea may get the win tactically). Close one overall.

Arsenal beats Bayern Munchen at home to get their spot in the quarters. Also close one.

Liverpool eliminates leverkusen if they don't lose away in the first leg (although i think they have the chance of getting into the quarters even after losing the first).

Close one for a change :shifty:

Real Madrid will eliminate Juventus if someone besides Figo decides to play the best he can (with ambition and determination). As i don't think that will happen Juventus are probably the ones that will come out on top.

Porto will eliminate Inter after two draws by away goal difference :P

Werder Bremen and Lyon will play a tight first game but Lyon will take an easy win at home to get them through.

PSV will be trashed by Monaco when playing away. Monaco goes through.

WINNERS:

MILAN

CHELSEA :huh:

ARSENAL

LIVERPOOL

JUVENTUS

PORTO

LYON

MONACO

Best Game: Barcelona @home vs Chelsea

Worse Game:Werder Bremen @home vs Lyon

There are some great matches there, and its very tough on the English teams. I'm going to make a prediction that Arsenal wont be in the next round. Arsenal aren't as good in the Champions League, and they play one of the best in Europe. It will be tight, and Arsenal can win, but i'm just going for Bayern. If Utd can raise their game like they can, they can win, but AC are one hell of a team, and it wouldn't suprise me if they won. Chelsea can beat Barca, but that is another tough game. Liverpool have the easiest draw, but still a tough one. Real vs. Juvi is another fantastic match. If Real's players play well, they'll probably win. But they havent played well all season, whilst Juve are a great side that have played well, so I fancy them.

Anyway

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan - Very tight though

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - If it clicks for Barca on the day, Chelsea will lose But I just have this feeling Chelsea will do it.

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool

Real Madrid vs. Juventus

Porto vs. Inter Milan

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - No idea here. These two matches aren't great.....

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco

Here is the draw:

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan - Tight. Defensive. Boring.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - Free flowing & exciting, and Mourinho can do no wrong.

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - Munich aren't a team who will come out all guns blazing, but they will wear Arsenal down. Munich are organised, and are good at set pieces.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - I don't really know why, just that Alonso and Gerrard are as good as anyone right now.

Real Madrid vs. Juventus - Italian defense too good here.

Porto vs. Inter Milan - Adriano vs Postiga? Hmmm...

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - Another good German team, and Lyon are nothing special.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco - This'll be tight. PSV to nick it though.

Match of the Round: Chelsea vs Barca

Most Boring Match: Man Utd vs Milan

Here is the draw:

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - Munich aren't a team who will come out all guns blazing, but they will wear Arsenal down. Munich are organised, and are good at set pieces.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - I don't really know why, just that Alonso and Gerrard are as good as anyone right now.

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - Another good German team, and Lyon are nothing special.

Guest Red Devil

My predictions.

Manchester Utd v AC Milan - MOTR for me. Should be a great match.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - Barca are just too good ATM and will beat Chelsea.

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - Munich are crap compared to past times so Arsenal should win.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - Liverpool were lucky to get through but Leverkusen will beat them this time.

Real Madrid vs. Juventus - Real aren't playing that well and Juve are a great team.

Porto vs. Inter Milan - Porto are nowhere near the team they were last time round.

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - Lyon are a solid team and should cruise past Werder.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco - PSV to win, both teams aren't the storngest though adn whoever gets through will be out next round.

Match of the Round: Man Utd v AC Milan

Most Boring Match: PSV v Monaco

Here is the draw:

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan - Scum have been improving but Milan are a cracking side and they've got home advantage in the second leg so I'm just tipping them.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - I hope these matches aren't on the same night as the Liverpool ones cause I wanna see them. Barca are the better team going forward IMO, but Chelsea have the defence right, and have enough up front to beat Barca.

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - With these two teams records in Europe I'm going for the Germans. Arsenal have enough to beat them, but they rarely produce it in Europe. Would like to be wrong though.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - I don't have to justify my blind faith. A lot depends on getting a good result at Anfield in the first match though ...

Real Madrid vs. Juventus - Juventus could go all the way. Madrid haven't impressed at all this season.

Porto vs. Inter Milan - Inter look the better side on paper, but I think this is the one most likely to produce a shock. Just a gut feeling, really.

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - Lyon are a really good, underrated side. I can see this being close, but I've been impressed with Lyon.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco - When we beat Monaco in the first match of our group I never thought they would win it, as they were terrible. Fair play to them though, they produced the goods at home. Saviola and Chevanton are class acts.

Edited by pigeon

Man Utd goes down, Chelsea goes down (Barca will win Champions League), Bayern Munich goes down, Leverkusen goes down, Real Madrid goes down (DUH!), Porto goes down (Adriano will kick there ass), Lyon will go down, Monaco will go down.

Most exciting match: Barcelona vs. Chelsea

Most boring match: Werder Bremen vs. Lyon

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan - Should be a cracking match, and could go either way, but I damn sure ain't writing my own team off.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - Probably the match of the round, but I expect Barcelona to take it

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - Bayern aren't what they once were. I expect a draw in the first leg and a slim win for Arsenal at home.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - Liverpool, probably the worst English team in the competition, have the best chance of going through here out of all the English clubs.

Real Madrid vs. Juventus - I think the defending abilities of Juve will win it for them.

Porto vs. Inter Milan - No contest really.

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - I think this should be a very good match, as its the French champions against the German champions, but I expect Bremem to take a slim win.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco - They are not the team they were last season, but the draw has been kind to them. I expect them to go out in the next round though.