Champion's League Draw

FLiam

Guest UmpireAJS

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan

Hey I'm a Milan fan,so bye Man U.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea

This is a tough one,Barca are now injury hit but STILL has a good side, and Chelsea, well they are good.... but I don't see them winning it.

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal

DIFFICULT, VERY DIFFICULT, but being a heavily biased Arsenal fan, Arsenal gets the nod.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool

How did Liverpool get through anyway?

Real Madrid vs. Juventus

Match of the Draw surely,Juventus wins because Madrid is still un-coordinated.

Porto vs. Inter Milan

Porto won this thing last year right? Hey they are losing to Inter at the 16!!

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon

Both good sides,I will go with Bremen.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco

Eh! What are they doing here. I'm a PSV mark, so they get my vote

I hate how some people say if Madrid were at there best they could beat us. I'm not being cocky or anything, but everyone said that two years back when we pissed all over them. I'm so happy with the draw though, I'd rather play the good teams rather than draw someone who's not as good. It'll be tough without a doubt, but we can pull it off and I've got faith in Juve that they'll win it. Trezerguet will be back by then too so that's surely another big boost for us. No doubt about it, one off the best games here.

For me Chelsea will get slaughtered. Love them all you want but they cant handle Barcelona over two legs. Barcelona for me are probably the best team in the world right now and if they continue how they're going then they'll beat Chelsea easier than everyone expects.

Arsenal got a pretty good draw and I'll actually enjoy the match. Bayern are a really good side and they've proved that. Not as good as they once was but no one should really write them off. My moneys honestly on Arsenal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern beat 'em.

United got one off the hardest draws. They've so got to improve over the next two months if they even want a chance against Milan. I think this will be an awesome match though with Shev terrorising United's defence. I'll be rooting for Milan and my moneys on them.

Leverkusen/Liverpool? Could be two good games there. I've always thought Leverkusen were such an underated team and well I think this will be one heck of a close game here. I'm going to say Liverpool will nick it thanks to Baros though.

Porto and Inter should be a decent game. Never rated Porto at all and I honestly think they'll be beaten to high hell in this match, could be wrong though. Inter all the way.

Werder/Lyon will be alright and my money's on Lyon to cruise through this one. They've been awesome throughout the entire group stages and I wouldn't be surprised if they won this one and caused an upset in the next round.

PSV/Moanco is a little like the above game, average at the best for me. I expect Monaco to win this one as they've been pretty decent so far.

Overall one heck off a draw with five awesome games.

• 2 months later...

Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan - Scum have been improving but Milan are a cracking side and they've got home advantage in the second leg so I'm just tipping them.

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - I hope these matches aren't on the same night as the Liverpool ones cause I wanna see them.  Barca are the better team going forward IMO, but Chelsea have the defence right, and have enough up front to beat Barca. 

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal - With these two teams records in Europe I'm going for the Germans.  Arsenal have enough to beat them, but they rarely produce it in Europe.  Would like to be wrong though.

Leverkusen vs. Liverpool - I don't have to justify my blind faith.  A lot depends on getting a good result at Anfield in the first match though ...

Real Madrid vs. Juventus - Juventus could go all the way.  Madrid haven't impressed at all this season.

Porto vs. Inter Milan - Inter look the better side on paper, but I think this is the one most likely to produce a shock.  Just a gut feeling, really.

Werder Bremen vs. Lyon - Lyon are a really good, underrated side.  I can see this being close, but I've been impressed with Lyon.

PSV Eindhoven vs. Monaco - When we beat Monaco in the first match of our group I never thought they would win it, as they were terrible.  Fair play to them though, they produced the goods at home.  Saviola and Chevanton are class acts.