2004-2005 NBA Season Topic

Blitz

I had a feeling the Pacers wouldn't do too badly, despite losing Jackson, Artest and O'Neal, but there gonna hurt when their 10 games away from getting Jackson or O'Neal back.The teams running on emotion and the hope that this may be the kids best chance to solidfy their place at least off the bench, for any NBA team, they know this is their shot, and they're doing a good job of taking this chance.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Dickau got traded again, this time with a second round pick for Darrell Armstrong. Not that anybody truly cared about Dan Dickau after he left Gonzaga but this guy is turning into another Chucky Brown. Every time his team is gonna make a trade he's gonna be in it. And why the hell does Dallas need Darrell Armstrong, they're already loaded at the PG position.

Man, Billlups played well in the 4th, shit, the only real reason the Pistons had a fighting chance was because of Antonio McDyess energy off the bench.

Heh, sucks to be Dan Dickau, is he ever going to be able to stay in one place?When doesn't this kid get traded.Although I'd expect him to stay with the Hornets for awhile, seeing as they got rid of the veteranship of Armstrong for Dickau.

Chauncey carried the Champs last night. That horrible third quarter killed them and still almost won. Dice's injury scares me. But also, San Antonio a great team. Manu played off the charts last night and Tim Duncan was his great self (atleast he's on my fantasy team)

I cant get why Dickau keeps getting traded. Is it that teams really want him that bad? I thought he'd be a good pro by now

Dickau was drafted by Sacramento and traded to Atlanta for a future first rounder...but seriously since the start of training camp, Dickau has been with four different organizations: Portland, Golden State, Dallas, and now New Orleans. He keeps getting put in trades but he never plays, it just seems like a big practical joke that NBA front office people keep pulling on this guy.

How could the Knicks do this to me? Losing to the Bobcats while Jamal Crawford drops 41. I know he missed his last five shots which really sucked but it was like the rest of the team didn't show up. If Tim Thomas got traded for say...Dan Dickau, I wouldn't care. He is so awful and it's even more painful when you are actually watching the shots this guy takes instead of hearing it over the radio. Marbury continues to pass the ball well but got shown up as a PG by Brevin Knight. Brevin Knight? This guy was as good as done in this league but he's put up two of the best assist games in the NBA this year. I should have seen this coming. At least they didn't lose to the Hawks. That would have made for a whole lot of shit getting trashed and smashed. OK...I feel better now.

I think that's a trade that does nothing for the Lakers. A second round pick next year and in 2008 for a really good shooter and a solid backup two-guard. Outside of Nick Van Exel in 1993, the Lakers have never had anybody from the second round make a contribution to the team. I think they should have at least gotten an actual player for Rush. But hey I don't like the Lakers so no skin off my back. I just think they could have done better.

In other news...Vin Baker is still on the Knicks.

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Seattle is no joke. They beat up the Spurs again. It wasn't a blowout but other than Tim Duncan they dominated every matchup on the floor. How did Boston beat this team? The Suns are filthy too. I don't think either team will represent the West in the Finals but at least they are adding new blood to the West elite.