Evanescence Tour

Guest Reaperstang

Guest Reaperstang

I just got my 2 tix and my friend Jana is going too. I am taking my sister. It is gonna be off the hook. DTE Music Theatre Pavilion seats. I know Seether is gonna be with Evanescence but I can't remember who else. So is anyone going and if you aren't what kind of crazy stuff would you do in order to go for a radio station promotion pass.

I just got my 2 tix and my friend Jana is going too.  I am taking my sister.  It is gonna be off the hook.  DTE Music Theatre Pavilion seats.  I know Seether is gonna be with Evanescence but I can't remember who else.  So is anyone going and if you aren't what kind of crazy stuff would you do in order to go for a radio station promotion pass.

If it's the stop on July 15th (which I think it is), you'll be getting Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Evanescence.

Evanescence is one of a few mainstream bands I DON'T hate with a passion.  I'd go...heard they're great live...

Agreed. I would go, except I doubt they're coming to Alabama.

EDIT: 200th post.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

I've heard that they're terrible live. I saw them once, last year, and they weren't bad, but they benefitted from the fact that Cold went before them and did the most underwhelming live show ever.

I've heard that they're terrible live. I saw them once, last year, and they weren't bad, but they benefitted from the fact that Cold went before them and did the most underwhelming live show ever.

You've heard wrong. Every Evanescence live performance I've seen (probably a little over 10 now, all on TV/Internet) were absolutely amazing. Amy's voice is just fucking amazing.

You've heard wrong. Every Evanescence live performance I've seen (probably a little over 10 now, all on TV/Internet) were absolutely amazing. Amy's voice is just fucking amazing.

I believe it was EBG who phrased it best on EWB3:

"If sex had a voice, it'd belong to Amy Lee"

And it's true. Amy's voice is the most beautiful singing voice I have ever heard, and she adds so much to every song she's a part of, whether it be Big Dismal (Missing You) or Seether (Broken), she adds tremendously with her voice alone.

It depends. When Amy Lee is into her performances, then the concert is very good. If she's upset and not really bothered (like when Ben Moody abruptly left), then I've heard it can be a letdown. But I think it should be good. Evanescene is am awesome band, so I look forward to it.

Saying that, I plan to see them when they hit the Zenith down here in Toulouse. It should be good. Tis a shame she's not single though <_<