Dead Like Me is dead.

ROC

That suck hard, Dead Like Me was probably one of the best shows on TV. Big loss for Showtime, because the show was absolutely brilliant, groundbreaking, and original.

I hope WB won't try and pick the series up, because they would effectively kill it by eliminating more of the edgy elements. It's upsetting, but the show should die rather than go on as a shell of its old self.

This sucks the big one. I only recently have gotten into it. I've seen every episode twice. I love it so much. The thing that really sucks is that they won't even be able to make one more episode to wrap up the entire series.

BTW, who does Mandy Patinkin play? Is he Rube? I ask as I watching the Princess Bride today and I saw that Mandy Patinkin plays Indgo Montoya (sp).

For those wondering, here's the listing for the Reefer Madness remake from the previews for the Winter TCA's:

· Reefer Madness – Premieres April 2005

Showtime unspools its first movie musical, based on the award-winning stage production, starring Neve Campbell, Alan Cumming, Steven Weber and Kristen Bell. Inspired by the notorious 1936 anti-marijuana propaganda film, this tongue-incheek musical comedy is described as a cross between Grease and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The movie contains sixteen musical sequences and several large-scale dance numbers, and is considered to be one of the most complex musicals ever filmed for television. Panel to include:

Neve Campbell

Alan Cumming

Kristen Bell

Christian Campbell

Ana Gasteyer

John Kassir

Amy Spanger

Robert Torti

Andy Fickman, director and executive producer

Kevin Murphy, playwright, screenwriter and executive producer

Dan Studney, playwright, screenwriter and executive producer

I wish Alan Cumming could get another role that utilizes his Boris Russian accent from Goldeneye...

Still, from the previews, it looks good. It may make me actually watch the network past the movies and a couple of their original shows.