WWE: Deception

pr0c32

WWE SMACKDOWN

November 18, 2004

Dayton, Ohio

[A video of Booker T defeating JBL for the WWE Championship is shown. It is followed up with Team Angle picking up the win over Team Guerrero. Then the usual opening video lights up the titanron.]

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole joined here by Tazz and we are just four days removed from Survivor Series!

Tazz: What a night that was Cole! We got a new Cruiserweight Champion and a new WWE Champion!

Cole: Speaking of Cruiserweights, both Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman headed to the back while brawling it out with each other. Here is the footage taken at Survivor Series.

[We see a video of Chavo and Kidman brawling backstage, before referees and staff come to break them up.]

Tazz: I heard that both of them suffered huge injuries, Cole.

Cole: Whatever happened, both men will be with us tonight via satellite. But tonight, the Cruiserweight Title will be on the line as Rey Mysterio defends his title against Spike Dudley!

------

[Theodore Long is sitting in his office backstage shouting at Team Angle.]

Long: I understand that you won the Survivor match despite cheating for the win.

Angle: We had no idea that Jeff Hardy was even in the building!

Long: I see. Well…I guess I have no choice but to announce a match for next week. It will be Team Angle in a Battle Royal to decide the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship!

CCC: Carlito Carribean Cool thinks that's cool.

Long: Now get out of my office while I do some work.

------

Cole: I still don't believe that Team Angle is getting a title shot after what happened!

Tazz: You heard Kurt Angle, Cole! He said he had no idea that Jeff Hardy was in the ring!

Cole: Well..I hope Eddie Guerrero gives Jeff Hardy what he deserves later on tonight, but right now folks the Cruiserweight Title is on the line!

Tazz: I hope Spike Dudley gets back his title.

Cole: Well, I wouldn't count on it, Tazz.

------

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Spike Dudley vs Rey Mysterio©

This match wasn't as good as most people thought it would be. The crowd wasn't into much except for Rey Mysterio's routine moves. He did hit a nice Springboard Moonsault which got a HUGE pop from the Ohio crowd. Towards the end, The Dudleyz ran down to help Spike capture the win, but Charlie Haas came down to the ring to help him, followed with…Funaki?! The ending came when a confused Bubba tripped up Spike allowing Rey Mysterio to hit the 619 and pick up the win. **.

------

Cole: What the hell is Funaki doing here! I can't believe it! Funaki and Charlie Haas just stopped The Dudley Boyz!

Tazz: Wow. I guess you discover something new everyday.

Cole: I wonder what that was all about.

------

[Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree are standing backstage when Theodore Long walks up to them.]

Long: Hello, there Playas!

Dupree: Mr. Long! What can we do for zoo?

Long: You can stop standing their like dead weight.

Dupree: What can we do?

Long: Nothing right now, but just to make sure that you're paying attention, I'm putting you in a match.

Kenzo: What match?

Long: At Armageddon, it's going to be Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree defending their tag team titles against…The Dudleyz!

Dupree: We can take zem!

Long: At Armageddon, it's gonna be Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree defending their tag team titles against The Dudleyz…and Charlie Haas and Funaki!

Dupree: You can't be zerious!

Long: I am dead serious!

[He walks off as the Foreign Powers look pissed]

------

Cole: Teddy Long making the first match for Armageddon! A three team tag match for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

Tazz: The Dudleyz, The Foreign Powers, and now…Funaki and Charlie Haas? I don't know what's gonna happen, but it sure as hell is gonna be one helluva match!

Cole: I'm sure it will be. Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come is our live satellite interview with both Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman.

------

[“I Don't Suck” hits and Kurt Angle comes down to the ring with a microphone. He waits as the crowd continues chanting “You Suck!”, but begins to speak]

Angle: Go ahead, chant it, chant it even louder! Tell the Olympic Gold Medalist that he sucks. Tell the former WWE Champion that he sucks. Tell the man whose team won at Survivor Series that he sucks.

[He pauses as the crowd chants even louder]

Angle: And then when I come back into this ring after Armageddon, the WWE Champion, you can chant it again, because I don't give a damn about what you people think, especially here in Dayton, Ohio!

[The crowd boos him even louder]

Angle: But I didn't come out here to talk about how stupid the fans are…I came out here to talk about my match next week. I have to go through Luther Raines, Mark Jindrak, and Carlito Carribean Cool to become the #1 Contender. I don't think I should have to. I mean, we all know that I could make each one of them tap out, much less pin them.

[The crowd starts up another “You Suck” chant]

Angle: I just want to let you all know that there is no way in hell…

[Jeff Hardy's music hits and he comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction.]

Jeff: Kurt, at Survivor Series, it wasn't you who won the match for Team Angle. It was me, Jeff “Freaking” Hardy! If it hadn't been for me, then Eddie Guerrero would've pinned you and Team Guerrero would've been wrestling for the #1 Contendership next week on Smackdown!

Kurt: What's your point?

Jeff: My point? You want to know my point, Kurt? My point is that Teddy Long should bring his *** out here and put me in that #1 Contender Battle Royal for next week!

[The crowd, once again, gives a mixed reaction]

Angle: Look! The stipulation was the winning team would get a chance for the #1 Contendership! Last time I checked, Jeff Hardy wasn't on Team Angle! Hell, last time I checked Jeff Hardy wasn't even supposed to interfere on behalf of Team Angle!

[Theodore Long's music blasts through the P.A., but Eddie Guerrero and Rob Van Dam come out instead]

Angle: What the…

[Eddie and Rob Van Dam slide into the ring, looking pissed as hell. Both of them start attacking Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.]

------

Cole: What the hell! I thought this was supposed to be a singles match between Eddie Guerrero and Jeff Hardy!

Tazz: The nerve of Eddie Guerrero and RVD! I hope Angle makes them tap!

------

Tag Team Match

Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero and Rob Van Dam

This match was rather good, since Jeff seemed motivated and he did some awesome ring work with Rob Van Dam. All the men hit their usual spots and the crowd popped big when Jeff climbed to the top for his Swanton Bomb, even though RVD moved and Jeff crashed to the ground.

There were tons of close falls, and the ending had the crowd on the edge of their seats. Kurt Angle went for an Angle Slam on Rob Van Dam and knocked out the referee. Eddie Guerrero took out Angle with a dropkick over the top rope, where Luther Raines was waiting. He took out Eddie Guerrero, while Jeff Hardy hit Rob Van Dam with a chair allowing him to pick up the win, after a grogged referee woke up and made the pin. **.

------

Cole: Damn that Jeff Hardy using a chair and knocking Rob Van Dam senseless!

Tazz: Well…RVD and Eddie Guerrero shouldnt've interfered in the first place!

Cole: Wait a minute! Look at Rob Van Dam! He's still standing!

------

[Rob Van Dam, struggling to keep on his feet, grabs a microphone and speaks as Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, and Luther Raines are walking up the ramp.]

RVD: Jeff! You think you're so hardcore using a chair to win the match? Well…I'm gonna show you the real meaning of hardcore…at Armageddon! You and me in a hardcore match!

[The crowd pops HUGE for this announcement as Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy have an intense staredown..]

------

Cole: Another match made for Armageddon! Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam in a Hardcore Match!

Tazz: Oh man, this is too good! Knowing Rob Van Dam's history in ECW and Jeff Hardy's willingness to put his body on the line…this one is sure to be a rocket buster.

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up soon is our live satellite feed with Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman, but right now we have Josh Matthews backstage with former WWE Champion…JBL.

------

[Josh Matthews is standing backstage with JBL, who looks furious]

Matthews: John Bradshaw Layfield, the FORMER WWE Champion, what are your thoughts on losing the WWE Championship to Booker T?

JBL: Look Josh, I understand that after ridiculing all these people, all of them have a right to make fun of me. I understand that I talked trash and that I couldn't back it up. But guess what, YOU don't have a right to make fun of me, because you're useless.

[Josh Matthews shakes his head]

Matthews: Look at me when I speak, boy!

[The lights begin to flicker and then turn back on. We see a face of horror in Josh Matthews' eyes, as JBL turns around to find The Undertaker standing behind him.]

Undertaker: You and me have some unfinished business. After what I did to Heidenreich at Survivor Series, I realized that that was nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you at Armageddon!

[The lights flicker again and when they're turned on again, Josh Matthews is standing there with JBL passed out on the ground.]

------

Cole: What the hell just happened, Tazz?

Tazz: I don't know, but I do know that another match for Armageddon was just made! The Undertaker takes on JBL in a rematch from hell!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, up next is our live satellite feed with Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman. And I'm the director of this interview.

[Cole gets out of his chair and into the ring.]

------

[The titantron shows some static before showing a split screen. One side has Chavo Guerrero and Bill Kidman]

Cole: Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman. Last Sunday at Survivor Series, the two of you left the match and brawled backstage, where the two of you were seperated and taken to hospitals due to injuries.

Chavo: Yeah, that's right and guess what, Cole?

Cole: What?

Chavo: I'm gonna make sure that Billy Kidman gets injured during our next match!

Cole: But the two of you are injured…you can't just wrestle next week.

Chavo: Who said we're wrestling next week? I'm talking about at Armageddon!

Cole: But how…

Chavo: You heard me, Cole! I spoke with General Manager Theodore Long and he commisioned a match for Armageddon! Me and Billy at Armageddon…in a Ladder Match!

[The crowd pops huge for this announcement]

Cole: But the two of you are injured, you guys can't…

Chavo: That doesn't matter! He injured me two months back and I'm back for revenge, Cole. I'm gonna get that revenge at Armageddon!

Cole: Alright. Now, Billy, this next question is aimed at you. Why did the two of you leave the Cruiserweight Championship match in the first place?

Kidman: Why did we leave? First of all, I don't care about the Cruiserweight Championship right now, because that's not important. What is important is that I protect myself from Chavo Guerrero. He is a maniac whose aim is to injure me!

Cole: But you injured him, first.

Kidman: It was a freaking accident! Don't you people understand!

Cole: But…

Kidman: No. This is too much. This interview is over!

Cole: Well…Chavo. Thanks for your time and we hope to see you back in the ring as soon as possible.

Chavo: Thank you, Cole.

------

Tazz: Man…I can't wait for Armageddon! Well, folks, we're at our mainevent with Booker T taking on Orlando Jordan!

------

Singles Match

Orlando Jordan vs Booker T

This was a decent mainevent with Booker T doing a good job of making Orlando Jordan look good. Booker T received a HUGE pop from the crowd and I don't blame them, the man is awesome and deserved to win the title. Orlando Jordan got in little offense and even a lowblow, but in the end it was Booker T who prevailed after catching Jordan from the top rope and hitting a Bookend for the win! **.

------

Cole: Booker T with an impressive win! Ladies and Gentlemen, goodnight and make sure to join us next week for another Smackdown!

Tazz: I can't wait for the Battle Royal, Cole!

------

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw Preview | November 22, 2004

RAW comes LIVE from Buffalo, New York and what a night it's gonna be as Raw is Maven!

Last week on Raw, Shelton Benjamin declared an open invitation to whomever wanted to challenge him for his Intercontinental Title. Who will be waiting for Shelton Benjamin when he walks to that ring looking to defend his Intercontinental Title? Will he manage in defending his title or will his opponent capture the win?

Gene Snitsky is also stuck as to guessing who he will face tonight on Raw and whoever it is, sparks are sure to fly. Snitsky has a good reason to have bad blood between quite a few members of the roster, but who will step up and face the Baby Killer between the ropes?

Maven made a match for himself this week as he looks to capture Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship...inside a 15FT STEEL CAGE! Will Maven capture his first World Heavyweight Title or will The Game shrink him down to size? How will the other members of Team Evolution and Team Benoit behave this week?

Confirmed Matches

Shelton Benjamin© vs ??? - Intercontinental Championship

Gene Snitsky vs ???

Triple H© vs Maven - World Heavyweight Championship | Steel Cage

WWE RAW

November 22, 2004

Buffalo, New York

[A video is shown for the main event tonight, in which Maven and Triple H will square off inside a steel cage for the World Heavyweight Championship.]

--------

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, Ladies and Gentlemen! We're live here in Buffalo, New York and what a night it's going to be!

King: Tonight, Raw is Maven! I would've preferred Raw is Triple H or even Raw is Edge, but I've gotta admit that Team Benoit did win fair and square at Survivor Series.

JR: Tonight, the upstart Maven takes on Triple H inside a Steel Cage for the World Heavyweight Championship!

King: Don't forget that Shelton Benjamin has laid down an open challenge for his Intercontinental Championship and that Gene Snitsky will be facing an opponent tonight!

--------

[Gene Snitsky is walking backstage, looking furious. He pushes a backstage worker against the wall as he keeps on huffing and puffing and walking to the ring. He gets out onto the ramp when he's blindsided from behind!]

[The crowd pops HUGE as we see Matt Hardy attacking Gene Snitsky, before being rolled into the ring]

--------

JR: It's Matt Hardy! It's Matt Hardy!

King: I hope he has his revenge on Snitsky, JR! Even I don't like him!

JR: Well, looks like we know who Snitsky's mystery opponent is, King! It's Matt Hardy!

--------

Singles Match

Gene Snitsky vs Matt Hardy

The crowd was pumped, because of seeing Matt Hardy appear as the challenger. This was a decent match, which allowed Matt Hardy to get in some good offense. Snitsky still has room for much improvement, although the crowd is starting to buy into his baby killer gimmick. Snitsky dominated most of the match, but Kane's music hit in the middle and distracted Gene Snitsky. This allowed Matt Hardy to hit a quick Twist of Fate before picking up the win.

--------

JR: What the hell! That's the second time that's happened!

King: I think Kane's inside the building somewhere, JR!

JR: Wherever he is, he's making his presence known!

King: Well, it looks like Snitsky's also making his presence known! Look!

--------

[inside the ring, while Matt Hardy is walking up the ramp, Snitsky comes from behind and whacks him with a steel chair. He picks up Matt Hardy and drags him back into the ring before placing the chair around Matt Hardy's neck. Snitsky climbs to the top rope as the crowd boos him, but Kane's pyro goes off again, distracting Snitsky, allowing Matt Hardy to roll out of the ring and escape to the back.]

--------

JR: Again! This time it saved Matt Hardy from being destroyed by Gene Snitsky!

King: I wish Snitsky would just go away from Raw and over to Smackdown! Maybe The Undertaker can teach him a lesson or two!

JR: Speaking of Smackdown, King…it's next PPV is Armageddon on December 12th! Make sure to get tickets now, folks!

King: I still can't believe you're advertising our competition, JR. Our competition for crying out loud!

--------

[backstage Shelton Benjamin is warming up for his match, when Steven Richards walks into the room]

Benjamin: What's up man?

Richards: Nothing much. Just came to wish you good luck and also to get a good look at that title.

Benjamin: What are you talking about? Man…what…

Richards: You'll see…

[Richards leaves the room as Benjamin shakes his head and continues warming up]

--------

JR: Steven Richards is acting a little odd, don't you think King?

King:

JR: King?

King: Oh! I was so caught up reading this new issue of RAW magazine, I didn't even hear you JR!

JR: Never mind. Anyways, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight Shelton Benjamin has offered an open challenge for his Intercontinental Title, but even more…Maven has ordered Triple H to face him inside a steel cage for the World Heavyweight Championship!

King: Maven doesn't know what he's gotten himself into!

JR: Wait a minute, King. It's Evolution!

King: Ric Flair is back, but where's Triple H?

--------

[Evolution comes down to the ring to a HUGE amount of boos. They get into the ring and Flair grabs a microphone.]

Flair: Tonight…it was supposed to be Maven versus the greatest wrestler alive in the world…TODAY! WOOO! For the World Heavyweight Championship! Well, first of all, I don't think you all deserve to see such a match, let alone be in the presence of the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!

[The fans boo, but Batista tells them to shut up. This ignites even more boos]

Flair: So, The Game decided not to show up tonight, because he doesn't want to!

[Maven's music hits and he steps down onto the ramp]

Maven: So, Triple H decided to no-show on Raw, huh? Well…that's too bad because I was looking forward to seeing a member of Team Benoit fighting a member of Evolution. Well, since the fans can't see that match (boo), I guess they're going to have to settle for the next best thing!

[He lets out a laugh, while Flair is being his normal spasmic self]

Maven: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight Maven presents…inside a 15FT Steel Cage…Batista taking on…the Nature Boy…Ric Flair!

[The crowd pops HUGE as the Steel Cage begins to lower down on the two of them…]

--------

JR: I can't believe this! Ric Flair and Batista inside of a Steel Cage!

King: Maven can't do this! He can't make Evolution fight each other!

--------

Cage Match

Ric Flair vs Batista

The match starts off with both men deciding what to do. It's decided that Ric Flair will just leave the cage, but before he opens the door…

Maven: Oh, did I forget to mention? The loser will be suspended for one whole month without pay!

He heads to the back, as Ric Flair opens the door and begins to step back. Batista pulls him back and the two of them argue for a while. The crowd begins to chant for either side until Flair tries to reason with Batista before hitting a quick lowblow! He tries to escape through the door, but Batista pulls him back. The two of them brawl around before Batista hits Flair with the Batista Bomb and escapes through the door.

--------

JR: Wow! Ric Flair is gonna be gone for a whole month, King!

King: I know! Isn't it terrible?!

JR: Well, he deserved it after the way Evolution treated Maven.

King: This means Natche is gone for a whole month! Oh Maven how could you?!

JR: Well, it was either Ric Flair or Batista.

--------

[Edge is walking backstage in his wrestling gear when he bumps into Maven.]

Edge: Watch where you're going, Maven.

Maven: Excuse me?

Edge: I said watch where you're going, Maven. Just because you're in charge for one night doesn't mean jack ****. You're still a no good rookie, rookie.

Maven: Look, I might not be as experienced as you, Edge…but I'm still in charge and tonight I'm gonna use that charge to make a match.

Edge: Oh really? What's it gonna be, Maven? Edge versus Chris Jericho? Edge versus Chris Benoit?

Maven: No it's not gonna be Edge versus Chris Benoit or even Edge versus Chris Jericho. Nope. It's gonna be Edge versus Chris Benoit AND Chris Jericho! Now get to the ring cause you're up next…rookie.

[Maven laughs as Edge looks pissed.]

--------

King: Did you see the way he's treating Edge, JR?! He can't do that!

JR: Well…he is the General Manager for tonight and whatever he says…goes.

King: Man…

--------

1v2 Handicap Match

Edge vs Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

The crowd was pleased to see Edge get what he deserves. Both Benoit and Jericho did not stop at anything to make sure the fans go to see Edge being punished. There was alos a HUGE pop when Jericho and Benoit locked in their Submissions on Edge…at the same time! However, the end came as a slight twist when Jericho had Edge in the Walls of Jericho when Christian came down and distracted Jericho allowing Edge to pick up the win with a quick rollup.

Afterwards, Orton comes running down and clears the ring of Edge and Christian.

--------

King: Haha! I knew Christian would come save Edge!

JR: That no good Christian screwed them over!

King: Christian didn't get into the ring! It's Jericho's fault that both of them couldn't handle Edge!

JR: You're hopeless King. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come in our mainevent we have Shelton Benjamin taking on a mystery challenger in defense of his Intecontinental Championship.

--------

[Ric Flair is walking backstage with his bags when he sees Batista in the distance.]

Flair: Batista!

[batista keeps walking]

Flair: I said…Dave Batista!

[batista looks at Flair for a while before turning back and walking.]

--------

JR: Hmmm…I don't know what that's all about.

King: Man…I hope Evolution doesn't fall apart, King!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make. The new Tough Enough will begin after Armageddon, which means that the WWE will be welcoming a new superstar to the ranks.

King: Those rookies won't survive here on Raw! It's better if Smackdown takes them!

JR: Well…we could use a fresh new face, King.

King: You have no sense JR…

--------

[backstage Shelton Benjamin is walking to the ring]

--------

JR: Well, our mainevent is up next folks!

King: I can't wait to see who Shelton Benjamin's opponent is!

--------

Intercontinental Championship Match

??? vs Shelton Benjamin©

[benjamin comes down to a HUGE pop and gets into the ring. A moment passes before Val Venis' music hits and he comes down to a good reaction]

The match starts off with some good back and forth moves from both men until Venis starts to get heelish. He pins with his feet on the ropes, argues with the referee and taunts the crowd. He is caught off guard with a quick T-Bone Suplex, but Venis rolls to the outside and grabs a chair before sliding back in.

Before he can swing the chair is grabbed from behind. Venis turns around and sees Steven Richards! The crowd pops as Venis drops down and begs Richards to leave him, but Richards turns his attention to Benjamin before whacking him across the skull with the chair! The referee calls for a DQ.

--------

JR: What the hell! Steven Richards! Val Venis!

King: This is great JR! This is just great!

JR: Oh…what now!

--------

[inside the ring Val Venis and Steven Richards perform a weird handshake before getting a pair of microphones.]

Richards: We are…The Dicksters!

Venis: You fool! That's Tricksters!

Richards: Oh. Whoops.

Venis: We have decided that Raw has become a bit too serious as of late and we blame it on the fans! Instead of cheering for the good 'ol days when a joke or two couldn't hurt anyone, you cheer for all the wrong reasons!

Richards: Yeah! That's why we're bringing back skanks to Raw!

Venis: Aaargh! It's pranks! Not skanks! Pranks!

[Richards slaps his head]

Venis: So…since the fans don't know **** about what's good and what isn't…we've decided to take things into our own hands! Stevie!

[steven Richards goes and grabs a black bag from inside the ring. He opens it up inside the ring and pulls out a bag with a clown face on it.]

Venis: This here is Fredrick the Clown! He likes wrestling so we've decided to show him wrestling!

[Richards dumps the bag's contents, which happen to be…thumbtacks. He sets the bag on the side with the clown face up]

Venis: Let's show him, Stevie!

[The two of them pick up Shelton Benjamin and prop him up against the turnbuckle. Both of them pause before hitting a Spike DDT onto the Thumbtacks! The crowd boos like hell as Benjamin lies in a pool of blood]

--------

JR: Mah Gawd! Do these men have no souls!

King: I thought it was hilarious! Fredrick the Clown!

JR: Ohh…Ladies and Gentlemen…join us next week on Raw!

--------

OOC: Whoop there it is! Feedback and suggestions/improvements are, as always, appreciated.

I didn't like it....

How Shelton got practily killed and all. A DDT on Tacks with your head going straight onto them could end your carrer and cause massive injury since there would be tacks sticking out of your head (The head being very close to the brain and all <_<)

Smackdown Preview | November 25, 2004

Smackdown gets closer and closer to Armageddon as we blast through Rochester, New York!

We are just a few weeks from Armageddon and just four matches have been made! Will we see some new matches announced tonight?

After last week's blockbuster announcement for the Hardcore Match between Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy, both men will be on the lookout to make sure that their opponent doesn't gain the upperhand. Tonight, however, Rob Van Dam takes on Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli in singles action! Will Van Dam pick up the win or will Jeff Hardy have something to do with the outcome of the match?

Two teams, both who will be in the Tag Team Turmoil match at Armageddon, will be in a match tonight against each other. The odd duo of Charlie Haas and Funaki take on The Dudleyz! Which team will have the momentum going as we get closer to Armageddon?

Tonight in the mainevent, we'll see four men fighting it out for a spot as the #1 Contender to the WWE Championship! Kurt Angle, Luther Raines, Mark Jindrak, and Carlito Carribean Cool will all participate in an Elimination Battle Royal! Who will walk out the winner with their sights set on the belt?

Also, we'll find out who was the first participant to be eliminated from The New Tough Enough!

Confirmed Matches

Rob Van Dam vs Johnny Stamboli

Charlie Haas and Funaki vs The Dudleyz

#1 Contender Battle Royal

WWE SMACKDOWN

November 25, 2004

Rochester, New York

[The opening video is shown before scanning the crowd whose going nuts as we move closer and closer to Armageddon]

-------

Cole: Welcome to WWE Smackdown, home of the best Cruiserweight action in the world!

Tazz: What an understatement, Cole. We are the home of the best Cruiserweight action in the universe!

Cole: Ok, Tazz. Anyways, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are moving closer and closer to Armageddon and tickets are still available. Make sure to get your tickets, or if you can't do that, order it on PPV because it's sure to be one great show.

Tazz: I can't wait, Cole. The Hardcore Match between Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy is gonna be off the hook or off the chain, whatever.

-------

[backstage The F.B.I. is standing in Theodore Long's office. He enters the room and is greeted]

Long: What can I do for you, Playas?

Stamboli: We was thinking, I gottsa a match against Rob Van Dam tonight, but there seems to be a little problem.

Long: What's that?

Stamboli: Lil Nunzio here don't gotsa a match. So I was wuz thinking over a slice of pizza, why doesn't Nunzio take on Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Championship?

Long: Hm…Rey Mysterio defending his Cruiserweight Title against…Nunzio?

Nunzio: Think of the ratings…they're gonna blow the roof off of this place!

Long: You know what, I like that idea. Tonight, Johnny “The Bull” Stamboli takes on Rob Van Dam and at Armageddon, Nunzio takes on Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Championship!

Stamboli: Youse not gonna regret this, Mr. Long.

[both of them shake Theodore Long's hand before leaving]

-------

Cole: Did you hear that, Tazz? The Cruiserweight Championship is on the line at Armageddon!

Tazz: It just keeps getting better and better!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it's going to be tonight with all the great matches set up.

Tazz: We got the Battle Royal in the mainevent, Cole! We're gonna find out who takes on Booker T at Armageddon for the WWE Championship!

Cole: Speaking of Booker T, here he comes now!

-------

[booker T comes down to a HUGE pop. He gets onto all the turnbuckles and holds up his championship as the crowd is on their feet cheering. Booker T gets a microphone and waits as the crowd stops chanting his name]

Booker: Two weeks ago I did what people thought I could never do since I came to this promotion. I overcame the odds and defeated that punk John Bradshaw Layfiedl to become the new WWE Champion!

[The crowd roars with glee]

Booker: Well, as we all know Armageddon is in three weeks and there's gonna be a match tonight to see who becomes the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship! Well, whoever it is better stop right now, because I'm not gonna give this title up without a fight!

[Another HUGE pop]

Booker: But that's not why I'm out here, oh no that's not the reason. The reason I came out here was to ask the fans something. When JBL had the title, he would never get over clean…he would always resort to cheating or disqualifying himself to keep the title. No, the Bookman doesn't do that, cause the Bookman believes in something called a fair fight.

[He pauses]

Booker: That's why to make sure none of that happens, I'm out here to ask the fans what kind of a match it's gonna be at Armageddon! Who wants a No-DQ match?

[The crowd boos]

Booker: Alright, alright…how about a…Cage Match!

[The crowd gives a mixed reaction, but are cut off when Angle's music hits and he comes down to the ring. He grabs a mic as the fans chant You Suck! You Suck!]

Angle: I have an even better idea, Booker T…

Booker: Just a minute, punk. What makes you think you're gonna be facing me at Armageddon?

Angle: Excuse me? You think I'm NOT going to win the #1 Contender's match tonight? No, not only am I going to win the #1 Contender position, I'm also going to win the match at Armageddon, because I'm a Technical Machine and only Technical Machines win Submission Matches!

Booker: It doesn't matter whether it's a Submission Match or an Iron Man Match, because whatever match it is, it's gonna be a Kick Kurt Angle's *** Match!

[booker T drops the microphone and starts punching Kurt Angle. Angle drops to the mat and rolls to the outside of the ring before Booker T can dish some real damage]

-------

Cole: Booker T almost taking out Kurt Angle! I can't believe Angle is so confident about winning tonight's match!

Tazz: Well, if I was also an Olympic Gold Medalist and a former WWE Champion, I would be also. I mean, Kurt Angle is the most experienced one going into the match tonight.

Cole: That's true, but don't forget he has to get through three other men to win the #1 Contendership.

Tazz: I'll agree on that one, Cole. It's gonna be tough.

Cole: Also Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we'll find out which Tough Enough superstar has been eliminated.

Tazz: I like that Lethal Brent Clifton, Cole. He's a master at what he does!

-------

[The Tough Enough theme song hits and out comes Al Snow to a good pop. The Tough Enough contestants come out to the ring and line up inside the ring]

Snow: Well, it's been a tough week watching this group wrestle and show me what they have to offer to this business. I've selected three competitors who are at the bottom of the barrell right now and that means one of these three is going to go home tonight.

[He walks up and down the line of wrestlers, looking nervous]

Snow: The fans have voiced their opinion and no hard feelings, but…

[He stops in front of Matt Millen who looks up at him]

Snow: Matt…the fans have voted you out. Thanks for trying, you're a great kid and we wish you the best of luck in your future.

[Matt Millen nods his head and hugs Al Snow. He leaves the ring after shaking hands with some of the other competitors.]

Snow: This means that Brent Clifton and Daniel Eels are still in the game.

[He heads to the back, as the Tough Enough members follow him backstage]

-------

Cole: Tough break for Matt Millen. I saw some serious potential in him Tazz.

Tazz: Well, you can't win them all, Cole.

Cole: That's true, Tazz. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we have some tag team action as the odd duo of Charlie Haas and Funaki take on The Dudleyz!

Tazz: Both these teams are gonna be wrestling for the tag team championship at Armageddon!

-------

[backstage we see Charlie Haas and Funaki talking]

Haas: I have no idea what happened when you tried to save me, but it looks like we have a match for Armageddon. Let's go out there tonight and win this.

Funaki: Funaki is Smackdown #1 announcer and at Armageddon, Funaki is Smackdown Tag Team Champion!

[He gives thumbs up as Haas rolls his eyes and pats his back. The two of them leave the room]

-------

Tazz: Look at Funaki, Cole! He thinks he's going to win the tag team titles at Armageddon!

Cole: You never know Tazz!

-------

Tag Team Match

Charlie Haas and Funaki vs The Dudleyz

The first match of the night and the crowd seemed glad, considering how much into the show we were. Funaki had some ring rust, but managed to wear it off towards the middle. This was a mix of brawling and technical wrestling mixed with a nice Huricanrana to the outside from Funaki to D-Von. The ending came when The Foreign Powers ran down to distract the faces, but Funaki flew to the outside and took both of them down, but The Dudleyz managed to hit the 3D onto Haas inside the ring for the win.

-------

Cole: The Foreign Powers aiding The Dudleyz! I just don't understand! These men will be fighting each other at Armageddon!

Tazz: It's called scoping the opponents, Cole. Something a wrestler would know.

Cole: Oh, whatever it is, they shouldn't have screwed over Charlie Haas and Funaki.

-------

[Jeff Hardy is walking backstage, when he bumps into Rey Mysterio. The two of them stare each other down before walking]

-------

Cole: A lot of tension between those two superstars. Folks, coming up soon we'll see Rob Van Dam take on Johnny “The Bull” Stamboli in singles action.

Tazz: RVD better watch out, unless he wants to get Whacked!

Cole: He better watch out for Jeff Hardy, Tazz. That maniac is unstable, that's for sure.

Tazz: Wait a minute, Cole! Look! It's JBL!

-------

[JBL comes down to the ring with Orlando Jordan, looking nervous. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone, much to the displeasure of the crowd]

JBL: In a few weeks, I go one on one with The Undertaker. Now I'm sure that the fans don't want to see the same match again from No Mercy, because that would be boring.

[The fans chant a “Boring” chant]

JBL: Also, I noticed that my Chief Executive here, Orlando Jordan, isn't getting the respect that he deserves, so I've decided to change the match and make it a Handicap Match!

[The fans boo, but Theodore Long comes down to a good pop]

Long: Hold on a minute there, Playa! You have no authority to be making or changing any matches on Smackdown, let alone Armageddon. But since you're so damn desperate I'm going to change the match myself.

JBL: But…

Long: At Armageddon, it's going to be John Bradshaw Layfield and Orlando Jordan versus The Undertaker…

[JBL cracks a smile and compliments Long]

Long: …AND JOSH MATTHEWS!

[The crowd erupts with cheer as JBL and Jordan look disgruntled]

JBL: Now, Mr.Long, you can't be serious. Josh Matthews doesn't belong in the wrestling ring! He belongs backstage!

Long: And to make sure he's ready for Armageddon, you're gonna be facing him in a match tonight and that match is up next!

[He leaves as JBL looks pissed off]

-------

Cole: Did you hear that, Tazz? Josh Matthews versus JBL, up next!

Tazz: Josh Matthews is going to get his rear end handed to him!

Cole: I have faith in him, just as I will at Armageddon.

-------

Singles Match

John Bradshaw Layfield w/Orlando Jordan vs Josh Matthews

The crowd was hot for Josh Matthews, even though the entire match consisted of JBL pushing Matthews around. Orlando Jordan tried to interfere, but Josh Matthews dropkicked him to the outside. In the end, the lights went off and when they returned, Josh Matthews was covering a knocked out JBL. He picked up the win, as the referee checked on JBL.

-------

Cole: Josh Matthews won! I wonder what the whole light thing was about, though.

Tazz: It was The Undertaker, Cole! The Undertaker cheated to help Matthews pick up the win!

Cole: Well, whatever that was, it still won't change the show we've still got ahead of us! Rob Van Dam takes on Johnny Stamboli and don't forget about the Battle Royal for the #1 Contender spot!

Tazz: Go Carlito Carribean Cool!

-------

[Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Raines are standing in their locker room]

Angle: Look, tonight it's Carlito Carribean Cool and us. He should be no problem, but remember what I said. We take out Carlito and then the two of you eliminate yourselves so I can get the win and bring back some presitge to the WWE Championship. Let's go.

[He leaves, but the camera zooms back to Raines and Jindrak who looks doubtful about the plan]

-------

Cole: I still don't like Kurt Angle or his friends, Tazz. Something just isn't right about them.

Tazz: You're just jealous, because you don't have any of the three I's, Cole!

Cole: I do know someone who has intensity, though.

Tazz: Who?

Cole: Rob Van Dam!

-------

Singles Match

Rob Van Dam vs Johnny Stamboli w/Nunzio

This match was a decent brawl and nothing more. Rob Van Dam was off tonight as he blew his usual spots and even messed up his Spinning Legdrop. Stamboli did his job well as the powerhouse that wouldn't stop. The ending was real good and got the crowd on its feet in cheers.

Stamboli knocked out the referee on accident, allowing Jeff Hardy to run in and brawl with Rob Van Dam. Nunzio joined in the fun, until Rey Mysterio jumped through the crowd and helped Rob Van Dam. He tripped both of them onto the second rope before hitting a Double 619! Meanwhile, RVD hit a Frog Splash on Stamboli in time for the referee to recover and make the count.

-------

Cole: Rey Mysterio helping out his friend! A true friend he is!

Tazz: A true cheater he is! Did you see how he tripped both Nunzio and Jeff Hardy! He's cheating, I tell you!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we've reached our final destination for the night, as coming up next is the Battle Royal for the #1 Contendership for the WWE Championship!

-------

[Carlito Carribean Cool and Jesus are walking backstage when Torrie Wilson walks into them]

CCC: What is this? You think you're so cool bumping into Carlito Carribean Cool?

Torrie: I…I…but…

CCC: No, you know what's cool…this!

[He takes a bite from his apple and spits it into Torrie's face. She stumbles back screaming and wailing]

CCC: What are you crying about? It's not like you're not used to taking stuff to the face, anyway! C'mon Jesus. We have a match, next.

[The two of them walk off as staff come over to help Torrie Wilson]

-------

Cole: Carlito is a disgrace! The way he's treating Torrie Wilson!

Tazz: Cole…I am trying to watch the show here. I don't need your mindless babbling on the side. Thanks.

Cole: Shut up, Tazz. The match is going to start now.

-------

#1 Contender Battle Royal for the WWE Championship

Carlito Carribean Cool vs Mark Jindrak vs Luther Raines vs Kurt Angle

The crowd was booing all the superstars, seeing as none of them did much to win the crowd over. The match consisted of Angle's team ganging up on Carlito, who gained some support from Jesus on the side. The first elimination came when Luther Raines clotheslined Mark Jindrak over to the top on accident.

Eddie Guerrero snuck in from behind and dropkicked Raines to the outside, before attacking him through the crowd. It was down to CCC and Angle, but Angle managed to sneak behind CCC and Angle Slam him over the top rope.

[Angle stood in the ring as Booker T came onto the ramp. The two of them had a fierce staredown]

-------

Cole: Kurt Angle versus Booker T at Armageddon! I can't believe it!

Tazz: You better believe it! You also better believe Kurt Angle is going to win the title from Booker T!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, goodnight!

-------

OOC: You know the drill. Feedback. Suggestions. Negative/Improvements = Better.

Raw Preview | November 29, 2004

Raw kicks off LIVE straight from Baltimore, Maryland! Tonight, Chris Benoit takes control of Raw and what a night it's going to be as the Rabid Wolverine has made some great matches for tonight!

After saving Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho from a beating last week, Randy Orton was awarded a match with the one man who screwed Benoit and Jericho over. Tonight, Orton goes one on one with the self-deemed Captain Charisma...Christian! Will the Legend Killer succeed in adding this Tag Team Legend to his list or does C.C. have a different plan?

Gene Snitsky almost destroyed Matt Hardy last week after Hardy won, with the help of Kane's pyros! Tonight, Gene Snitsky will team up with Tyson Tomko to take on Matt Hardy and Rosey in tag team action. Will the Baby Killer and the Problem Solver manage to capture the win or will Matt Hardy and Rosey turn the tables?

Also, find out which Tough Enough contestant has been eliminated and also what challenge the remaining competitors must face!

All this and more is sure to happen as superstars such as Chris Jericho, Edge, Triple H and Chris Benoit are all in the building! Tonight is going to be explosive!

Confirmed Matches

Gene Snitsky and Tyson Tomko vs. Matt Hardy and Rosey

Christian vs. Randy Orton

Edited by pr0c32

WWE RAW

November 29, 2004

Baltimore, Maryland

[We see a video of the Tough Enough competition so far. We then see the opening video before heading over the announcers' table]

------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! What a wonderful night it is here in Baltimore with all the great fans!

King: Fans? These are monsters, JR! Monsters!

JR: I would expect you to say something like that, King so I'm going to let it slide. Besides, I think it's a great night tonight because Chris Benoit is in charge.

King: Man, I know he's gonna go for Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship! I've got to do something!

JR: You do that and Chris Benoit will have you tapping like a government mule!

King: I know!

JR: Well, we're also going to find out which Tough Enough contestant is going to be eliminated!

King: I wish all of them would be eliminated.

------

[Tough Enough's theme song hits and the contestant come out to the ring. All of them get a mixed reaction]

Snow: Tonight…one man will be eliminated from this competition, but it doesn't end there. We're also going to be having a little challenge to see just who deserves to move on. But before we begin…

[Al Snow pulls out a paper from an envelope and walks over to one of the competitors.]

Snow: Eric, the fans have voted you out.

[The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Eric Stansberry shakes hands with Al Snow and heads to the back]

Snow: Now as for the challenge, we've all seen how well you can talk and walk in front of the fans, but we haven't seen how well you wrestle! So, right we're going to have an over the top Battle Royal to see just who is the best wrestler!

[He slides to the outside as the men fight it out inside the ring. One by one they eliminate each other and themselves until all the men have cleared the ring.]

Snow: That was pathetic, but I'm going to leave it up to the fans to decide just who leaves and who remains.

[All of them head to the back as the crowd boos their crap wrestling skills]

------

King: I agree with Al Snow, JR! That was pathetic!

JR: Well, these men do have the heart to wrestle, but I think they'll need a little more training before joining either Raw or Smackdown.

King: I think Smackdown should take them.

JR: Well, King, Raw sure could use them also.

King: You have terrible ideas, JR.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we have a Women's Championship match as Trish Stratus defends her title against Victoria and Lita in a Triple Threat Match!

King: Ooohh…I hope Trish doesn't get hurt even more!

------

Women's Championship Triple Threat

Victoria vs Lita vs Trish Stratus©

This was a snooze-fest of a match, with the usual stuff you'd see from these women. The faces ganged up on Trish and beat her down before Lita climbed to the top rope and hit a Moonsault onto Trish. Before she could make the pin, however, Victoria threw Lita over the top rope and pinned Trish for the win.

------

King: No! How could Trish lose!

JR: A new Women's Champion! We have a new champion! What a night it has been thus far and what a night it's going to be! Chris Benoit is in charge!

King: Speaking of the devil…

------

[Chris Benoit comes out to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone]

Benoit: Tonight, The Crippler is in charge and tonight is going to be all about wrestling! I don't want crap from the fans and I don't want crap from the backstage area…speaking of Evolution.

[The crowd cheers]

Benoit: So to make sure that Evolution doesn't abuse the lack of Eric Bischoff, I'm going to make a match for tonight. It's going to be Triple H and Batista taking on Chris Jericho, Maven, Randy Orton in tag team action!

[The crowd pops huge]

Benoit: Now…since Orton will be taking part in this match I'm going to have to find a replacement for Christian. Who shall I choose?

[Christian's music hits and Captain Charisma comes down to GOOD heat. He gets a microphone]

Christian: Chris, before you say something, I just wanted to let you know that these fans don't deserve to see me fight here tonight…

Benoit: You're not going to be fighting tonight, Christian. No, you're going to be wrestling…against me!

[benoit drops the microphone and starts beating at Christian]

------

JR: Mah God! We have ourselves a match right here!

King: Christian wasn't prepared! What a cheap shot!

------

Singles Match

Chris Benoit vs Christian

The crowd was behind Benoit this entire match. The Crippler hit all his offensive moves, allowing Christian to get in a punch or two. Captain Charisma, however, managed to hit an undetected lowblow before attempting the Unprettier. Benoit managed to push Christian into the ropes and lock him into the Crossface, causing him to tap almost immediately.

------

JR: Chris Benoit making Christian tap to the Crossface!

King: That moved should be banned and so should Chris Benoit!

JR: You're just upset because Evolution isn't in charge!

King: So?

------

[Evolution arrives in the arena, as Todd Grisham runs up to them with a microphone]

Grisham: Triple H, what do you think about the match that Chris Benoit just made?

HHH: What match?

Grisham: The…

[He is interuppted when Jericho, Maven, and Orton step up behind him]

Jericho: The main event. Chris Jericho, Maven, and Randy Orton versus The Assclowns!

HHH: Look Jericho. You guys might be in charge right now, but you aren't the World Heavyweight Champion.

Batista: That's right, the World Heavyweight Champion.

Jericho: I would be the World Heavyweight Champion if you didn't have The Dirtiest Player in the Game, Mr. Man Boobs, Ric Flair.

[Triple H and Batista look pissed]

Jericho: Yeah and don't forget about Batista, who can't think for himself and does whatever the hell you tell him to do. Just get one thing straight, Hunter. Tonight, it's about Jericho and not about Evolution.

[The two of them have a fierce staredown before parting ways]

------

JR: An intense moment between Jericho and Triple H!

King: Well…as long as Evolution wins tonight I'm happy!

JR: I don't think Jericho is going to make it an easy match for Triple H, that's for sure.

King: But Triple H has both Ric Flair and Batista to back him up! Who does Jericho have? Orton and Maven? He doesn't stand a chance!

------

[backstage Edge is standing with Maria]

Maria: Edge, how does it feel to be the author of one of the best selling books written by a wrestler?

Edge: How does it feel? It feels great! Not only am I the author of the best selling book written by a wrestler…I'm the author of the best-selling book of all time!

[Eugene and William Regal walk up to Edge. Eugene has a copy of the book in his hand]

Eugene: Oh! Oh! Edge!

Edge: That's right, Eugene. I notice you're holding a copy of my new book.

Eugene: It's so soft and warm!

[Edge lets out a chuckle.]

Edge: Well…I can understand why you'd…

Eugene: It feels good on my butt! Hahahahahaha!

[Eugene rips out a page and pretends to wipe his butt with it. Edge's expression turns to shock]

Edge: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Eugene: I-I…

Edge: No. I don't want to hear it. We'll settle this inside the ring.

Regal: Young Eugene isn't going to fight you.

Edge: Really? Then I guess you're going to have to.

[He leaves in a puff]

------

JR: Edge and William Regal going at it tonight!

King: I hope Edge wins! Eugene has no right to behave like that!

------

Singles Match

Edge vs William Regal

The crowd got into this match early on with an “Edge Sucks” chant even though Edge had the advantage at the start of the match. He hit quite a few big moves on Regal who seemed out of his senses tonight. Ending came when Edge went for the Spear, but missed and hit Eugene who was on the apron. Edge turned and ducked a punch from Regal before hitting another Spear.

------

JR: Edge taking out poor Eugene!

King: He deserved it JR! He disgraced Edge's new book! It's a masterpeice!

JR: Masterpeice my rear end, King. Oh what is he doing now?

------

[Edge slides to the outside and whips Eugene into the steel steps. He then slides back into the ring before hitting another Spear onto a stunned Regal]

------

JR: Does that man have no soul!

King: I call it…”taking precautions”.

------

[steven Richards is standing backstage talking to someone. He turns around and we see him holding Frederick the Clown]

Richards: No, Frederick! Not tonight, I'm not in the mood.

[He puts it even closer]

Richards: I told you, Val said that we need to wait until after the show! Right now we have a job to do.

[He leaves the room with Frederick]

------

JR: I wonder what the hell he's doing talking to an inanimate object.

King: That Steven Richards always was an odd character.

------

Tag Team Match

Tyson Tomko and Gene Snitsky vs Matt Hardy and Rosey

This was a craptastic match with the heels not able to match it up with the faces. It was fine when Matt Hardy was in the ring as he was visibly carrying his opponent, but all the other match ups were disaster. Half way through the match, The Tricksters ran into the ring with Frederick and swung the bag around knocking down all the participants resulting in a Double DQ.

[The Tricksters pulled out a brick from inside Frederick before laughing and heading to the back]

------

JR: Those men are just plain insane!

King: I agree, JR. I agree.

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are just a few moments from our mainevent. A handicap match between Triple H and Batista taking on Jericho, Randy Orton and Maven!

King: Damn that Chris Benoit!

------

Handicap Match

Chris Jericho, Maven, Randy Orton vs Triple H and Batista

This was a fun match with the faces using heel tactics to piss off the heels. There was a good spot towards the middle with Jericho locking on the Walls of Jericho while Orton imitated the submissed Triple H.

Maven had a nice night with a dropkick that sent Batista to the outside of the ring. Unfortunately, he was taken out with a Powerbomb on the outside of the ring. The ending came when Triple H was hit with an RKO followed up with a Lionsault. He rolled to the outside of the ring and grabbed a steel chair.

Inside he knocked out the referee and took out Orton and Maven. He raised the chair to hit Jericho, but Benoit ran down to a huge pop and grabbed the chair from him. Much to the shock of the fans, Benoit turned the other side and smacked Jericho down with the steel chair. He locked on the Crossface as Jericho tapped out!

[benoit stood there with Triple H and Batista in the middle of the ring, as the crowd booed him mercilessly]

------

JR: Mah Gawd! Chris Benoit turning on his own friends! What the hell is going on here! I can't believe it!

King: I guess Chris Benoit realized just who has the power around here.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot wait until next week to see how this turns out! Good night, folks!

------

Smackdown Preview | December 2, 2004

Smackdown has entered the month of December and with just two weeks remaining before Armageddon, the Smackdown superstars hit Venice Beach, California!

In just two weeks, two of WWE's most hardcore superstars will face each other in a Hardcore Match to settle their differences once and for all. Both Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy will be in the building tonight with Jeff Hardy taking on Scotty 2 Hotty in singles action. Will the Charismatic Engima pick up the win or will S2H pull out a quick win from underneath?

Last week, a huge announcement was made regarding Armageddon as The Undertaker and Josh Matthews team up to take on Orlando Jordan and John Bradshaw Layfield. Tonight, Matthews takes on Orlando Jordan, while JBL is barred from ringside! Will Matthews succeed in defeating Orlando Jordan or does JBL's associate have other plans?

Kurt Angle defeated three other men last week to become the #1 Contender to Booker T's WWE Championship. Booker T will take on Mark Jindrak while Kurt Angle goes one on one with Funaki. How will each man have a role in the other's match?

We'll also find out the results of the latest Tough Enough Poll and which two contestant will be eliminated!

Confirmed for Tonight

Scotty 2 Hotty vs Jeff Hardy

Josh Matthews vs Orlando Jordan

Booker T vs Mark Jindrak

Kurt Angle vs Funaki

Smackdown!

December 2, 2004

Venice Beach, California

A video is shown with all the events of the past few weeks leading up the matches at Armageddon.

---------

Booker T comes out to the ring with his WWE Championship to a huge crowd. The crowd goes wild as he grabs a microphone and starts talking about how at Armageddon he's going to defend his WWE Title against Kurt Angle. He's interrupted when Kurt Angle comes out with Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak. He tells Booker T that he spoke with the Board of Director's and the WWE Championship match at Armageddon is now OFFICALLY a Submission match!

Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak attack Booker T and knock him to the ground, but Eddie Guerrero slides into the ring and takes all three of them out of the ring. Eddie Guerrero grabs a microphone and tells Luther Raines that it's going to be both of them one on one at Armageddon!

---------

In what was one of the worst matches on Smackdown in the past few weeks, Orlando Jordan defeated Josh Matthews after John Bradshaw Layfield interfered and distracted the referee, allowing Orlando Jordan to hit Matthews with a lowblow before rolling him up for the win.

---------

Backstage, Jesus and Carlito Carribean Cool are standing there talking about how Carlito Cool is the greatest U.S. Champion of all time, when Shannon Moore walks up to him, decked out in his punk apparell. Carlito disses Shannon Moore and calls him a punk who isn't cool. Shannon Moore tells Carlito Cool that winning the United States Championship would be cool. Jesus tells Shannon Moore that there is no chance of that happening, but Moore tells Carlito that he spoke with Theodore Long and if Shannon Moore can defeat Jesus next week on Smackdown, he'll get a shot at the United States Championship at Armageddon.

Jesus knocks down Shannon Moore and continues beating on him before walking off with Carlito Carribean Cool.

---------

Inside the ring, The Foreign Powers stand there with a microphone while collecting some huge heel heat from the crowd. Out of nowhere, The Dudleyz attack them from behind before gaining the upper hand. D-Von Dudley goes to grab a table, but before real damage can be done, Theodore Long comes onto the ramp and announces that next week it's going to be The Foreign Powers versus The Dudleyz in a Tag Team Elimination Match.

---------

Jeff Hardy is standing in his locker room taping his fists, when Dawn Marie walks into the room. She tells him how good he looks and that if he wins the match up next, both of them can celebrate afterward. She hugs him before leaving the room.

---------

In a decent Cruiserweight match, Jeff Hardy defeated Scotty 2 Hotty after hitting the Swanton Bomb and getting the pin. S2H didn't have much chance in defeating Jeff Hardy, but the crowd was behind him anyway.

---------

Afterwards, the Tough Enough contestants came out to the ring accompanied by Al Snow. Gets into the ring and announces the next persons to be eliminated, Nick Stone and Brian Hayward. After they leave the ring and head backstage, Al Snow announces the next competition and that's taking chairshots to the head.

Hardcore Holly comes down with a steel chair and takes turns whacking each member over the head with the steel chair. Each contestant sold it well, either because it was legit or because all of them sell chair shots well.

---------

Rey Mysterio is standing backstage with Rob Van Dam when The F.B.I. walk up to them. Nunzio tells Rey Mysterio that in two weeks the Cruiserweight Title is his and there is nothing that can stop him. Stamboli pushes Rey Mysterio into the locker, causing Rob Van Dam to get into his face. Nunzio tells them that they'll meet in the ring and settle their differences there.

---------

Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam faced off against The F.B.I. in a pretty good tag team match. The crowd was for the face team and popped for each double team manuever they pulled off. In the end, Rey Mysterio hit Johnny Stamboli with the 619 allowing Rob Van Dam to follow it up with the Five Star Frog Splash for the win.

---------

Kurt Angle is backstage with Bill DeMott, who seems to be interviewing him. Angle talks about how tonight he's going to destroy Funaki, but it's going to be nothing compared to what's going to happen to Booker T at Armageddon. He excuses himself as his match is starting soon.

---------

In one of ther quickest squash matches of all time, Kurt Angle caught a running Funaki and hit him with a quick Angle Slam for the win.

Afterwards, Charlie Haas came down to check on his partner, whilst having a intense staredown with Kurt Angle.

---------

A video is shown of the Indian Flag in the background while a shadow figure talks about how he's coming to the WWE and he's going to make an impact on wrestling that no one else can make.

---------

In our mainevent, Booker T and Mark Jindrak battled it out in a decent match. Even though Booker T dominated the match, Jindrak was able to execute some well-timed offense, including a lowblow when Luther Raines distracted the referee. However, Booker T ducked a punch and hit Jindrak with the Bookend before picking up the win.

Afterwards, Luther Raines and Kurt Angle came into the ring in an attempt to take out the Booker T, but Eddie Guerrero ran in and made the save, dropkicking both Kurt Angle and Luther Raines out of the ring.

---------

Raw Preview | December 6, 2004

The Raw superstars cause havoc and mayhem in Venice Beach, California! What surprises are in store for you tonight?

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton takes charge as General Manager of Raw this week and he has announced two blockbuster matches! In the first one, the returning Shelton Benjamin takes on Steven Richards in a match for the Intercontinental Championship! How will the semi-injured Benjamin fare in this match, especially when Steven Richards has Val Venis in his corner?

The tag team titles are on the line tonight as Tajiri and Rhyno defend their titles against William Regal and Eugene. However, Edge doesn't take upon Regal too kindly as can be seen with last week's action. Will Edge screw over Regal and Eugene, or will the two bumbling crowd-pleasers capture tag team gold?

Chris Benoit shocked millions worldwide last week when he turned on Chris Jericho and joined Evolution. What does this mean for Chris Benoit? For Chris Jericho? For the World Heavyweight Championship?

Confirmed Matches

Shelton Benjamin© vs Steven Richards - Intercontinental Championship

Rhyno and Tajiri© vs William Regal and Eugene - World Tag Team Championship

WWE Raw

December 6, 2004

Venice Beach, California

A quick video is shown of last week's event and how Chris Benoit turned on Chris Jericho, before the opening video is shown and the fans go wild as we are introduced to the announcers, Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

------------------------------------------------------------

Evolution is hanging out backstage when the camera cuts to Chris Benoit entering the room. Evolution greets him and all of them talk about how wonderful it is for Benoit to be joining them. Chris Benoit tells Triple H that as long as he is with Evolution, the World Heavyweight Championship is going nowhere.

Inside the ring, Rosey has a microphone and standing next to him is Stacy Keibler. She takes the microphone and cuts a promo on how Rosey is sick and tired of being pushed around on Raw and that he wants a chance at the Intercontinental Championship, tonight!

Randy Orton comes out to a huge pop and asks the fans if Rosey should be added to the Intercontinental Championship match. He is answered with a great cheer, which prompts him to announce a Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship later on in the evening.

The crowd was hot for the match between Rhyno/Tajiri and William Regal/Eugene as it was split between the teams. Regal and Tajiri had excellent chemistry inside the match, which helped the match quite a bit. In the end, Eugene hit the Stunner on Tajiri, but Edge came running down into the ring and slammed him over the head with a steel chair! The referee gave the DQ win to William Regal and Eugene, but the titles remained with the original champions!

Chris Jericho arrives backstage with his bags. He looks furious as he heads into the locker room to find none other than Evolution standing there. He gets face to face with Chris Benoit, but Batista gets in between. The sides look uneven until Randy Orton comes into the room. He pokes fun at Evolution and Benoit, before announcing a 3v3 matchup as the mainevent. Triple H points out that there is not third man, but Orton tells him that he'll find someone.

The Tricksters come down to the ring followed by Rosey and Stacy Keibler. Finally, the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin comes down to a huge pop. This match was quite good, except that Rosey wasn't able to match up with the other two quite as well. Benjamin fended off Steven Richards, while foiling Val Venis' attempts to distract him. The surprise ending came when Val Venis tripped Rosey, allowing Steven Richards to avoid the T-Bone Suplex and hit the Stevie DDT and get the pin with his feet on the ropes.

Steven Richards and Val Venis walk up the ramp with the Intercontinental Title, as Shelton Benjamin looks surprised. He argues with the referee who tells him that he didn't see the cheating; therefore he cannot reverse his decision.

Randy Orton is seen backstage on the phone talking with someone. He hangs up and smiles as he heads out of the room.

We cut to the corridor where Christian, Trish Stratus, and Tyson Tomko are walking. Gene Snitsky bumps into them and he has a fierce staredown with Tomko before the two of them shake hands. Christian and Trish look confused as Snitsky speaks with Tomko about Kane. Tomko tells Snitsky not to worry, because he will handle Kane.

Evolution comes out to the ring and gets into the ring. Triple H grabs a microphone and talks about how he is the World Heavyweight Champion and that the Royal Rumble is coming up next month. He tells the audience that he isn't going to be in a match, because he doesn't want to. He then goes on to talk about how Chris Benoit is the newest member of Evolution and that his Technical Skills will round out of Evolution.

Chris Benoit takes the microphone from him and tells the audience that he was sick and tired of fighting for a useless cause. Now he doesn't have to take abuse from others and…

He is interupted when Randy Orton and Chris Jericho get into the ring and grab the microphone from Chris Benoit. Orton tells Evolution that their match is going to start right now. Triple H grabs the microphone back and tells them that the third man is missing from their team. He goes on to joke and intimidate the faces until some familiar music is heard.

The crowd goes nuts as Sting walks down to the ring with a baseball bat. He climbs into the ring and stands next to Orton and Jericho!

The crowd was absolutely nuts for the mainevent as all six men put in a tremendous effort, especially Sting. He had some good moments like locking Chris Benoit in the Scorpion Death Lock[/colo] and taking both Triple H and Batista down with a Scorpion Death Drop. The awesome, unbotched ending came when Sting hit the Stinger Splash on Chris Benoit, who was caught with the quick RKO, allowing Jericho to hit the Lionsault on Benoit, allowing the faces to pick up the win!

As Evolution headed up the ramp, the crowd cheered on the faces who raised their hands in victory.

Edited by pr0c32

Smackdown Preview | December 9, 2004

Smackdown is just three days from the last PPV of the year, Armageddon! Tonight will be the night where the competitors will have to gain the advantage going into Armageddon!

Tonight, Shannon Moore will take on Jesus for the chance to face Carlito Carribean Cool for the United States Championship at Armageddon! Will the former MFer be able to defeat Jesus and go onto Armageddon or will Jesus succeed in making sure the U.S. Title remains with his client?

The masters of innovative new moves will face each other at Armageddon in a Hardcore Match! Tonight, however, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam will team up to participate in a HUGE 6-Man Mainevent. Who's side will win and gain the momentum going into Armageddon?

The WWE Championship is on the line in a Submission Match between Booker T and Kurt Angle at Armageddon. Tonight, Booker T will team up with Eddie Guerrero and Rob Van Dam to take on Kurt Angle, Luther Raines, and Jeff Hardy! Which team will come out on top going into, what might be, the biggest night of their careers?

Confirmed Matches

Shannon Moore vs Jesus Aguilera

The Dudleyz vs The Foreign Powers - Tag Elimination Match

Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam vs Kurt Angle, Luther Raines, and Jeff Hardy

Smackdown

December 9, 2004

Sacramento, California

The opening video is shown before we head over to the announcers' table where Michael Cole and Tazz introduce themselves and the promote Armageddon and the matches that we're going to be seeing tonight. Michael Cole mentions that up next we're going to see Shannon Moore taking on Jesus Aguilera for a shot at the United States Championship.

------------

In what was the first match the television audience has seen Jesus Aguilera participate in, it wasn't too bad. It was quite evident that Shannon Moore was doing most of the work. CCC interfered and even held Moore so Jesus could hit him, but Shannon Moore ducked and caused Jesus to knock Carlito Carribean Cool off the apron. In the meanwhile, Shannon Moore climbed to the top rope and hit the Halo for the win!

As Shannon Moore escaped up the ramp, Carlito Carribean Cool looked surprised and upset at the same time.

------------

The remaining Tough Enough contestants come out with Al Snow. He tells them that two of them will be remaining and that two of them will be leaving. The remaining two will duke it out at Armageddon to see just who wins the contract signing!

He pulls out a paper from an envelope and reads out the two names that will be remaining…Craig Williams and Brent Clifton. The two of them celebrate on the turnbuckles as the rest of the competitors leave the ring.

------------

Michael Cole and Tazz promote the Hardcore Match at Armageddon before the camera cuts backstage to where Heidenreich is standing with Paul Heyman.

Heidrenreich tells Heyman to get him a match for Armageddon against The Undertaker, but Heyman tells him that it's too late and that the matches have been made for Armageddon. Heidenreich looks upset, but nods his head and gets into his straightjacket.

------------

Billy Kidman comes into the ring to HUGE heel heat from the crowd. He grabs a microphone and cuts a promo about how he's going to injure Chavo Guerrero again in their Ladder Match at Armageddon. He talks about how there is no one who is better than him on Smackdown, but he's cut off when Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring and tells Kidman to shut his mouth. A brawl soon ensues after…

------------

Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman had a very nice little Cruiserweight match. It was a little short, but both men executed some nice offense including Rey Mysterio hitting an Apron Huricanrana. The ending was tainted with The F.B.I. running in and screwing up the 619, allowing Kidman to get the roll up win.

------------

John Bradshaw Layfield is walking down the corrider with Orlando Jordan. He tells him that The Undertaker isn't in the building tonight and they have nothing to worry about when they get to the ring. They slide into the ring to HUGE heel heat before JBL gets a microphone. He proceeds to talk about how at Armageddon he's going to put a hurt on The Undertaker and Josh Matthews like never before.

The crowd pops huge as Josh Matthews runs in through the crowd and attempts to attack JBL and Orlando Jordan from behind. He is caught, however, and hit with a Clothesline from Hell before JBL and OJ leave the ring.

------------

The Dudleyz are backstage warming up for their match, when Spike Dudley walks into the room. He complains about not having a match at Armageddon and that he deserves one more than his brothers. He leaves in a huff as The Dudleyz look on.

------------

The elimination tag team match between The Dudleyz and The Foreign Powers was semi-good. Kenzo Suzuki was the first one to be eliminated after being hit with a quick Bubba Bomb, but Rene Dupree cheated to take out D-Von Dudley. The ending came down to Spike Dudley running down in an attempt to distract Rene Dupree, but it didn't work and Dupree hit Bubba with the Death Valley Driver, for the quick win.

------------

Michael Cole and Tazz give us the final card for Armageddon before announcing that the mainevent is up next!

A quick shot backstage takes us to where Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, and Rob Van Dam are standing. Bill DeMott comes up to them and interviews each of them. Guerrero tells him that at Armageddon, Luther Raines is going to feel the Latino Heat or else his name isn't Eddie Guerrero. Booker T tells DeMott that it doesn't matter what kind of a match it is, he will be retaining his WWE Championship. Finally, RVD tells us that he is the master at Hardcore Matches and that Jeff Hardy doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

------------

The mainevent was just awesome as the crowd was hot for the face team. Kurt Angle worked well with all the members of the opposite team and had a nice sequence with Rob Van Dam, in which he tried to keep locking the Angle Lock, but Rob Van Dam kept reversing them. In the end, RVD took Jeff Hardy out of the ring, while Eddie Guerrero and Luther Raines battled up the ramp. Inside the ring, Booker T went for the Scissors Kick, but Kurt Angle moved and hit Booker T with the Angle Slam for the win!

Kurt Angle escapes up the ramp as Booker T mouths off to him. The show comes to a close with a video showing all the matches for Armageddon!

------------

Smackdown Presents: Armageddon | The Final Card

Craig Williams vs Brent Clifton - Tough Enough Contract Match

The two remaining Tough Enough competitors will face off to see who gets the contract and the chance to sign with either Smackdown or Raw.

Rey Mysterio© vs Nunzio - Cruiserweight Championship Match

Rey Mysterio won the Cruiserweight Championship at Survivor Series and Nunzio has had his sights on the title for quite some time. General Manager, Theodore Long decided to give Nunzio a shot at the title, because he knew a match like this doesn't come along so often.

The Foreign Powers© vs The Dudleyz vs Charlie Haas and Funaki - Tag Team Championship | Tag Team Elimination Match

The Foreign Powers have held onto the belts and now they must defend their titles against two other teams. The experienced Dudleyz and the oddly-formed tag team duo of Charlie Haas and Funaki!

Carlito Carribean Cool© vs Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore accepted Theodore Long's challenge and managed to defeat Carlito's associate, Jesus Aguilera. Now, Moore looks to win the United States Championship from Carlito Carribean Cool.

Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman | Ladder Match

This fued has months behind it ever since Billy Kidman injured Chavo Guerrero. This continued as both men left the Cruiserweight match at Survivor Series to brawl backstage and injure each other. Now, the final chapter in this epic fued ends tonight here at Armageddon!

Eddie Guerrero vs Luther Raines

In the rematch from No Mercy, Eddie Guerrero will take on Luther Raines in a match that will surely decide which of these two men is the better man. Eddie Guerrero, in retaliation from an attack a few weeks prior, caused Luther Raines to lose the #1 Contender Battle Royal, but Raines isn't going to take upon this too kindly.

Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy made his debut after causing Eddie Guerrero's team to lose the Survivor Series match. Then he challenged Rob Van Dam, causing Mr. Thursday Night to retaliate. The end result was this Hardcore Match between the two former friends.

The Undertaker and Josh Matthews vs John Bradshaw Layfield and Orlando Jordan

This was supposed to be The Undertaker versus JBL, until Theodore Long decided to throw in both Josh Matthews and Orlando Jordan into the mix. Both teams will be looking to get the win once and for all over the other.

Booker T© vs Kurt Angle - WWE Championship Match | Submission Match

Booker T won the title at Survivor Series. Kurt Angle won the #1 Contendership on Smackdown. Tonight these two will collide in a match suited for Kurt Angle, but Booker T is confident that he can defeat Kurt Angle in any kind of match. Tonight, this will be put to the test with the WWE Championship on the line!

I didn't like it....

How Shelton got practily killed and all. A DDT on Tacks with your head going straight onto them could end your carrer and cause massive injury since there would be tacks sticking out of your head (The head being very close to the brain and all <_<)

I didn't like it....

How Shelton got practily killed and all. A DDT on Tacks with your head going straight onto them could end your carrer and cause massive injury since there would be tacks sticking out of your head (The head being very close to the brain and all )

no comment?

I didn't like it....

How Shelton got practily killed and all. A DDT on Tacks with your head going straight onto them could end your carrer and cause massive injury since there would be tacks sticking out of your head (The head being very close to the brain and all )

no comment?

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

In this diary i am enjoying smackdown more than Rraw but when Sting came out i don't know this is one of the best diaries i have read.Shelton should of sold it more