WWE: Deception

pr0c32

Raw Preview | February 28, 2005

The last Raw of the month and tonight is sure to be an epic night as Eric Bischoff has booked three blockbuster matches!

The fued between Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy begun at No Way Out and it is sure to continue tonight as both men will face each other tonight in singles action! Which superstar will gain the advantage and will either man's "surprise partner" have a role in the outcome of this match?

Shawn Michaels has been out of it in the recent weeks and no one knows the cause of this. Tonight, he will have to concentrate as he takes on the monstrous Batista. Batista is fresh off a win against Rhyno at No Way Out and looks to continue his momentum heading towards WrestleMania 21. Can the Heartbreak Kid pick up the pace and get back on track or does Batista have another win to add to his list?

Triple H was defeated last week after Shelton Benjamin pinned him following a T-Bone Suplex. What does this loss mean for The Game? How will this effect his chances heading towards WrestleMania? The Game will team up with Edge and Ric Flair to take on Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and Mick Foley! Which team will prove they are the better team during this vital time?

Confirmed Matches

Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and Mick Foley vs. Triple H, Ric Flair, and Edge

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE RAW

FEBRUARY 28, 2005

[The opening pyros go off and we cut straight to the ring where Chris Jericho's highlight reel is set-up. The camera remains on Jericho on as Jim Ross and The King introduce themselves.]

---------------

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, Ladies and Gentlemen!

King: Yeah! Now someone get this fool Jericho out of the ring!

JR: Shush, King. Jericho has something to tell us!

---------------

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL WITH ERIC BISCHOFF!

Jericho: Ladies and Germs! Welcome to The Highlight Reel! Before I begin…let me introduce the guest for tonight…our General Manager, Eric Bischoff!

[bischoff comes down to a good pop]

Jericho: Eric, it's that time of year again. No…not that time, Eric. I'm talking about WrestleMania! I'm not talking about your yearly male enhancement diet inspection!

[The crowd pops as Bischoff looks upset]

Jericho: I'm just joking, Bischoff! Seriously though, we all know that at WrestleMania 21, we're going to get to see Team Raw face off against Team Smackdown in a Survivor Elimination Match! Well…we all know that Team Raw has Eric Bischoff and Chris Benoit. The question now is…who's the female participant going to be?

Bischoff: I have…

[before he can continue…the all too familiar chuckle is heard as Trish Stratus comes down to a mixed reaction. She climbs into the ring and takes the microphone from Jericho.]

Stratus: Eric…I would just love to be on Team Raw at WrestleMania.

[she begins seducing him as Jericho looks on from disgust. He takes the microphone back and shouts at Bischoff]

Jericho: Eric! Are you really going to let this…this…what's the word I was looking for?

[The crowd chants “slut” as Jericho laughs]

Jericho: Oh yeah! Thanks, folks! Eric, are you going to let this slut seduce you into giving her the spot on Team Raw?

[bischoff thinks and straightens up, looking embarrassed before pushing Trish back]

Bischoff: Of course not! I'm…I'm…I've got a plan. Next week on Raw, we're going to see Trish Stratus take on Lita…and Stacy Keibler in a Mud-Wrestling Match to decide who will take part on Team Raw!

[Trish is outrages as Jericho laughs. She turns around and slaps him, but he knocks her down before locking on the Walls of Jericho! Edge comes running down and nails a Spear onto Jericho as the segment ends.]

---------------

JR: Edge with the Spear out of nowhere! What the hell is he doing?!

King: What's Edge doing?! What's Jericho doing to Trish! He shouldn't be the champion!

JR: Trish was the one who initiated it King! My God, this rivalry between Jericho and Edge is heating up more and more!

King: Yeah and Edge keeps getting the upper hand! I bet he'll beat Jericho tonight in the mainevent also!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is Kane taking on Steven Richards!

King: I hope Kane doesn't destroy poor Stevie!

---------------

KANE vs. STEVEN RICHARDS

This was a glorified squash match with Richards getting in little to no offense. Kane finished off the job with three moves: Punch, Boot to the Face, Chokeslam. It did not end there as Kane took the steel steps into the ring and delivered a painstaking Tombstone Piledriver onto Richards!

---------------

JR: Kane has snapped! He's not sparing anyone!

King: Oh…why can't he spare Stevie Richards! The man is a former Intercontinental Champion!

JR: That's true, but speaking of former Intercontinental Champions…Shelton Benjamin is going to face Matt Hardy!

King: Go Version 1!

---------------

BENJAMIN WAITING FOR HIS RIDE TO ARRIVE

[shelton Benjamin is standing in the parking lot backstage looking at his watch.

Benjamin: Man…he should've been here fifteen minutes ago!

[A staff member comes up to him and tells him that he needs to prepare for his match. Benjamin thanks him and leaves the scene]

---------------

JR: I wonder who Shelton Benjamin is waiting for, King.

King: Who cares JR?! Shelton Benjamin is a nobody!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, a match just announced is a Triple Threat for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship next week!

King: I wonder who's participating.

---------------

CHRIS BENOIT vs. SHANE HELMS vs. TAJIRI

This was a good match with Benoit dominating throughout. Tajiri and Helms teamed up a few times to take down Benoit, but he would always come back in and take both men down. The ending came after Tajiri took down Helms with a Buzzsaw Kick, but Benoit ducked the Buzzsaw and locked on the Sharpshooter for the win!

---------------

King: Yes! Chris Benoit is the winner! Did you see that awesome reversal JR!

JR: I sure did and it looks like Chris Benoit will have a shot at the Intercontinental Championship next week on Raw!

King: If he can get this title, then Evolution is back in power!

JR: That might be true, King. That might be true.

---------------

I AM THE GREATEST IN THIS BUSINESS!

[Triple H comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone as the crowd boos]

HHH: Shut the hell up! You idiots know nothing! You idiots praise nobodies like Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin! You idiots claim that these two are the future of this business! I have a reality check for all you! No one is the future of this business except me! I am the past…I am the present…and I sure as hell am the future!

[The crowd boos]

HHH: I have beaten the past! Let's see here…Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and even Ric Flair! I have beaten the present! I have beaten Edge, I have beaten Kurt Angle, I have beaten Booker T! I've beaten the so-called future! I've beaten Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin!

[Eric Bischoff's music hits and he comes down to a good pop]

Bischoff: Tell me Triple H, what's the point of all this rambling? You're just wasting time on this show.

HHH: My point, Bischoff? My point is that I have done everything there is to do in this business! Nothing means anything to me anymore, except…except for one thing! The World Heavyweight Championship!

Bischoff: Yeah. But there is a problem. The match right now for WrestleMania 21 is…Chris Jericho defending his title against Edge.

HHH: So put me in the match right here and right now!

Bischoff: I can't…

HHH: You can't what? You can't change the match? You're the damn General Manager Bischoff! Do something or else I'll do it myself!

Bischoff: I can't because you're already in a match!

HHH: Excuse me?

Bischoff: Yeah. I booked you in a match against someone you have quite a history with. Someone who brings out the best in you. Someone…you'll find out next week! Good luck with your match tonight, Hunter.

[bischoff leaves as Triple H has an expressionless face]

---------------

JR: Triple H already in a match? I wonder who his opponent is going to be, King.

King: Do you think it's X-Pac, JR? I mean they do have a long history with one another!

JR: It might be X-Pac King, but I'm sure there a lot of other superstars out there who'd love to show Triple H up!

King: But he's The Game!

---------------

MATT HARDY vs. SHELTON BENJAMIN

This was a good match, even though it was pulled kind of early. The crowd was behind Benjamin 100% and popped for all his signature the moves. The unexpected ending came after Benjamin nailed a Stinger Splash and was preparing for the T-Bone Suplex, but Jeff Hardy came running down and nailed him with a punch to the head giving Benjamin the DQ win!

---------------

RE-UNITED ONCE AGAIN!

[Matt Hardy picks up Benjamin and knocks him back down as Jeff Hardy climbs to the top rope. He prepares for a Swanton Bomb, but Charlie Haas comes running down to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He climbs into the ring and knocks Hardy off the turnbuckle. Haas knocks Matt Hardy down and locks on the Haas of Pain! Jeff Hardy tries to break it up, but Benjamin interferes and nails a T-Bone Suplex! The crowd goes nuts as the World's Greatest Tag Team celebrates in the ring!]

---------------

JR: My God! Jeff Hardy and Charlie Haas on Raw! I can't believe this!

King: Charlie Haas is a Smackdown superstar! He has no right to be on Raw! Go back, Charlie! Go back!

JR: It looks like these men have found their tag team partners for WrestleMania!

---------------

AN EYE FOR AN EYE

[Eric Bischoff is on the phone backstage looking upset]

Bischoff: No! I had no clue that he was going to be on Raw tonight! What? No! I can't force a Raw superstar to go to Smackdown! I'm sure Haas was just here tonight…he'll be back on Thursday. You what?! No! He can't be on Smackdown! No! I don't care if it's just for one week! You're crazy Teddy! You're crazy!

[He hangs up the phone and sighs. Batista comes up to him]

Batista: Bischoff! I want a match at WrestleMania!

Bischoff: Not now Batista. I have other things to worry about.

Batista: That's not my problem, Bischoff. I want Kane at WrestleMania! I'm a monster and he's a monster!

Bischoff: I can't just…

[batista pushes Bischoff up against the wall]

Bischoff: If you beat Shawn Michaels tonight…you can have Kane at WrestleMania.

[batista laughs and moves walks off]

---------------

JR: Batista and Kane at WrestleMania? That would be an excellent match, King!

King: Yeah, but he's gotta beat Shawn Michaels! I know he will!

JR: I'm curious as to what Bischoff is talking about with Theodore Long!

King: Blah-Blah-Blah! It doesn't matter, JR!

---------------

BATISTA vs. SHAWN MICHAELS

This was a decent match which Michaels making Batista look good, selling his power moves and looking lackluster in the process. The audience was disappointed with Michaels not being himself in the ring even though it's part of his character. Batista picks up the win after nailing Michaels with a Batista Bomb!

---------------

JR: Batista has defeated Shawn Michaels! It looks like he's going to get his match at WrestleMania!

King: Clash of the beasts! Kind of reminds you of last year's WrestleMania were we saw two has-beens face off against each other!

JR:

King: You know what I'm talking about JR!

---------------

MICK FOLEY IS A MADMAN!

[Evolution is standing backstage. Flair is going insane]

Flair: I can't do this! How dare Eric Bischoff put me in a match against Mick Foley at WrestleMania? That's insane! Mick Foley…is…insane! Triple H! Doing something about it! I can't take it anymore! WOOO!

[Flair's eyes are bulging and he seems to have gone mad]

HHH: Ric! Ric, calm down. We've got this covered. Tonight is going to be a preview of WrestleMania. This is going to be our night just like WrestleMania is going to be our night! You see…Chris Benoit is going to represent Evolution at WrestleMania 21. Batista is going to prove once again that he is the dominant force on Raw! You are going to show Foley that he really isn't anything more than a glorified stuntman. I am going to defeat whoever this opponent Bischoff has signed me to face. Now…let's go and win our match.

[All of them laugh and head to the ring.]

---------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for the mainevent!

King: Go Triple H! Go Nature Boy! Go Edge!

JR: You're too much, King.

---------------

CHRIS JERICHO, RANDY ORTON, and MICK FOLEY vs. TRIPLE H, RIC FLAIR, and EDGE

The match itself was good. The interaction was between Foley and Flair was kept to a minimum as Flair kept tagging himself out whenever Foley came into the ring. Edge focused on Jericho's ribs, which Jericho kept on favoring.

The ending involved the referee getting knocked out and Benoit sliding in with a chair. He gave the chair to Flair, who swung at Foley, but missed! The chair hit Benoit who went down immediately. This allowed Orton to turn Flair around and nail an RKO for the win!

---------------

JR: Randy Orton with the RKO! He's won it for his team!

King: It was a lucky move!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Thanks for joining us here tonight! Make sure to tune in next week!

---------------

Smackdown Preview | March 3, 2005

Smackdown is going to be insane tonight as it has been rumored that a RAW superstar is going to appear on Smackdown tonight. No word on who it will be, but a few names have been thrown out there including Randy Orton, The Hurricane, and even Eugene. No one knows for sure, but whoever it is, is sure to make a huge impact upon arrival!

The Cruiserweight Battle Royal was decided in a draw last week, but tonight both Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman will face each other for a chance to go on to WrestleMania 21 and face Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title! Which superstar will be able to fly over his opponent and capture the win?

Eddie Guerrero's proposal has still not been answered by Theodore Long, but will he get his answer tonight? What other announcements does Theodore Long have? What else is going to go down here tonight on Smackdown?

Confirmed Matches

Chavo Guerrero vs. Billy Kidman

John Cena vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

WWE SMACKDOWN

MARCH 3, 2005

[The opening video is shown before cutting straight to the arena where the crowd is going wild with their creative signs. The camera cuts to the announcers' table where Michael Cole and Tazz are seated.]

-----------------

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! It's a cool evening here tonight and what a perfect evening it is for Smackdown!

Tazz: Yeah! Nothing gets cooler than Smackdown!

Cole: Tonight, we've got some awesome match ups between Paul London and Kenzo Suzuki as well as John Cena versus Bubba Ray Dudley!

Tazz: That's gonna be off da hook!

Cole: Here's Kenzo Suzuki to get us started!

-----------------

KENZO SUZUKI vs. PAUL LONDON

This was a poor match, which even London couldn't make entertaining. Kenzo was booed throughout the match and lot of people left to get some food or go to the bathroom. London took a sick bump half through the match after being crotched on the turnbuckle and pushed to the outside. The match ending came with London nailing a Dropsault followed up by a London Calling onto the stunned Kenzo Suzuki.

-----------------

Cole: Paul London defeats Kenzo Suzuki!

Tazz: He did, but that was in a non-title situation Cole! When the title is on the line, it's a totally different situation!

Cole: And the title will be on the line at WrestleMania 21 where London will defend his title against the winner of tonight's #1 Contender's match between Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman!

Tazz: Both of who have an awesome chance of beating London and taking the Cruiserweight Title!

Cole: Perhaps, but Tazz let's talk about the past events that took place at Raw this week.

[A video showing Haas helping Benjamin is shown]

Cole: And what's more is that a Raw superstar is supposed to be here tonight on Smackdown!

Tazz: I heard it was Batista, Cole! That man is an animal!

-----------------

LOS GUERREROS BACKSTAGE

[Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero are sitting backstage in the locker room.]

Chavo: Eddie! You hear about the Raw superstar that's going to be here tonight?

Eddie: No, but it doesn't matter, Esse. I just have one person to deal with and that's Chris Benoit.

Chavo: Why don't you call him and ask him what's up with all this.

Eddie: C'mon Chavito! Who are you? The Hurricane? Chris Benoit doesn't deal like that. He's a wrestler, not a talker.

Chavo: That's true. Anyway, I gotta go prepare for my match against Billy Kidman.

[He leaves the room as Eddie sighs and keeps thinking]

-----------------

Cole: I wonder what's on Eddie Guerrero's mind right now, Tazz.

Tazz: Something to do with Chris Benoit, no doubt.

Cole: Well, we'll leave him at that and here comes Theodore Long!

-----------------

JBL AIN'T NO PLAYA! JBL IS A DEAD MAN WALKING!

[Theodore Long comes down to a good pop from the crowd. He takes a microphone and begins to speak]

Long: This past Monday on Raw, Charlie Haas appeared to save his long time friend…Shelton Benjamin! Now, I ain't got no problem with that cause I'm all for friends helping friends. The thing is that I've made up for it by securing a visit from the one of the most important Raw superstars here tonight!

[The crowd boos]

Long: Now I understand that he might not be very popular amongst the Smackdown locker room, but I expect him to be treated with the utmost respect and kindness! Now…

[He's interrupted when JBL comes down to good heat from the crowd. He takes a microphone and stands face to face with Long.]

JBL: Teddy! No one here wants to hear about some minor league Raw superstar! The real story here is me, John Bradshaw Layfield, and how I plan on taking back my WWE Championship at WrestleMania 21.

Long: JBL…

JBL: Let me “preach to ya Playa” as you people say it. Now, I understand that I don't have the best win-loss record, but who does? I mean…out of this entire Smackdown locker-room….I am the closest to perfection and…

Long: You wanna preach? Then preach to The Deadman, because tonight you're gonna face The Undertaker one on one!

[JBL's mouth drops as he begins shouting at Long, who simply leaves the ring]

-----------------

Cole: The Undertaker and JBL here tonight on Smackdown!

Tazz: Why does JBL keep getting himself into these situations?

Cole: I don't know, but I'm sure The Undertaker would love to solve the problem!

-----------------

CAN MYSTERIO DIG IT? I THINK HE CAN!

[Rey Mysterio and Booker T are standing backstage]

Booker: Shortman! You ready for our match tonight against those Suckas Kurt Angle and Mark Jindrak?

Mysterio: Yeah. Just one thing…leave Jindrak to me.

Booker: You got it, Dawg!

[The two of them laugh and leave the room]

-----------------

Cole: Booker T and Rey Mysterio both sound confident, Tazz.

Tazz: We'll see how confident they are when Angle makes them tap to the Angle Lock!

Cole: Whatever, Tazz. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is the #1 Contender's match for the Cruiserweight Championship!

Tazz: Go Kidman! Go Chavo!

-----------------

#1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE CW TITLE

BILLY KIDMAN vs. CHAVO GUERRERO

This match was very good with a mix of matbased and highflying wrestling. Neither man dominated the match, but Kidman was gaining the edge and went for the Shooting Star Press, but Chavo leapt up and nailed a Superplex. He managed to capture a two count, which frustrated him. He went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair, but Kidman dropkicked him to the outside. Both men brawled around outside, forcing the referee to call the Double DQ bell for Count-Out.

-----------------

Cole: Double Disqualification! What happens now?

Tazz: Do I look like I know, Cole? Stop asking me stupid questions!

Cole: I'm curious to know. Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight is JBL versus The Undertaker as well as Booker T and Rey Mysterio versus Mark Jindrak and Kurt Angle!

-----------------

CLIFTON ASSAULTED BACKSTAGE

[brent Clifton is walking backstage when he stops and looks into a room on the side. His face brightens up.]

Clifton: You…you…you're him…you're…

[before he can continue, Heidenreich and Gambino jump him and beat him down before walking off.]

-----------------

Cole: That damn Heidenreich and Gambino! They have nothing better to do than ruin other people's days!

Tazz: Well, Clifton shouldn't have stopped walking in the first place!

Cole: Too much, Tazz. You're too much!

-----------------

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY vs. JOHN CENA

This was a squash match used to make Cena seem more powerful. Bubba managed to attempt the Bubba Bomb, but Cena blocked it and nailed Bubba with the F-U for the win.

-----------------

Cole: John Cena defeats Bubba Dudley in less than two minutes!

Tazz: I'm telling you…Cena is going to rip through Orton in less than two minutes!

Cole: What's he doing now?

-----------------

ORTON AIN'T NOTHING BUT WEAKSAUCE

[John Cena takes a microphone as the crowd boos]

Cena: Yo! See this chump change right here? He ain't nothing, but fuel! When WrestleMania comes around…Orton is gonna wish he was nothing, but fuel! I am going to destroy him just like I destroyed this chump right here! I am going to show the world that I am the future of this business and not Orton! I am going to show the world that I am the man at the top and that I am the one who is going to run this business thug style!

[The crowd boos him as he picks up Bubba and nails another F-U]

-----------------

Cole: Disgusting. Someone needs to teach John Cena a lesson, Tazz!

Tazz: You go teach him a lesson Mr. Cole.

Cole: That's not very funny.

Tazz: I thought it was. You're just not a funny guy, Cole.

-----------------

THE BASHAMS ARE PLOTTING BACKSTAGE

[The Bashams are standing backstage when The Big Show walks into the room]

Show: Have either of you seen Rob Van Dam or Carlito Cool?

Danny: Doug here has a match against Rob Van Dam next.

Show: Is that so?

[show begins to leave, but The Bashams stop him]

Doug: Hey, how come you get a shot at the United States Championship and we don't?

Show: Because I'm a champion and you guys are nothing more than strained versions of Mario and Luigi.

[show laughs as he leaves the room]

-----------------

Cole: It looks like we're going to see Rob Van Dam take on Doug Basham up next!

Tazz: C'mon Doug!

-----------------

DOUG BASHAM vs. ROB VAN DAM

This was a good match between the two. Doug Basham should be on his own in a singles run, maybe even with the United States Title. Rob Van Dam finished up the match after nailing a Five Star Frog Splash onto both Bashams.

-----------------

Cole: Rob Van Dam with an impressive win over Doug Basham!

Tazz: He got lucky on this one, Cole.

Cole: Sure. Ladies and Gentlemen, we've still got two matches remaining and what a night it has been thus far!

-----------------

REY MYSTERIO and BOOKER T vs. MARK JINDRAK and KURT ANGLE

This was a good match on tag standards. The interaction between Mysterio and Angle was pure GOLD and even Booker/Angle had some interesting moments. An awesome spot was with Mysterio reversing the Angle Slam into a DDT on Angle as well as a Hurricanrana onto Jindrak. The ending came however with a referee bump allowing Jindrak to nail Mysterio with a steel chair followed up with a Reflection of Perfection for the win.

-----------------

Cole: Damn Jindrak! He stole a win for his team!

Tazz: He was smart, Cole! The referee was knocked down so he took advantage!

Cole: It makes me mad, that's all. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen coming up next is our singles match between JBL and The Undertaker!

-----------------

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD vs. THE UNDERTAKER

This was a quick and boring match from the two men. Neither man sold well or made their moves look credible. The Undertaker won after ducking a Clothesline from Hell and hitting a Chokeslam.

-----------------

Cole: The Undertaker with a Chokeslam for the win!

Tazz: Yeah! The Undertaker is a devastating man, Cole. One Chokeslam and it's lights out!

Cole: Wait a second! What the hell!

-----------------

DEADMAN MEETS SEXY BOY

[The Undertaker's music turns off and the lights go out. Shawn Michaels' music hits and the crowd erupts as HBK comes down to the ring. He gets into the ring and the two men have an intense staredown.]

[The crowd is going wild as Shawn Michaels jots forward and tries to hit the Sweet Chin Music! The Undertaker moves and goes for the Tombstone Piledriver! Shawn Michaels slides off Undertaker's back and hits the Sweet Chin Music! The Undertaker falls down, dazed as HBK heads up the ramp.]

-----------------

Cole: Shawn Michaels here on Smackdown! What the hell is going on!

Tazz: And he just took out The Undertaker! This is insane! This is Smackdown!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure to tune in next Thursday! Don't miss out!

[The Undertaker sits up and has another staredown with Shawn Michaels as the screen fades]

-----------------

Backstage Notes

+ Juventud Guerrera was backstage at Smackdown. He was not there on business, but to meet Rey Mysterio, an old friend of his.

+ John Bradshaw Layfield is expected to take a drop from the wrestling business for a while. He is planning on touring the nation to promote his new book “Beer and Money” which talks about his career.

+ Creative has changed the plans for WrestleMania 21. Rey Mysterio was supposed to be the Cruiserweight on Team Smackdown, but it seems he is in a feud with Mark Jindrak. There is no word on who will be taking his spot on the team.

-----------------

OOC: Look! It's Shawn Michaels!

Raw Preview | March 7, 2005

The Road to WrestleMania continues tonight as one of the most anticipated moments of the season takes place tonight! Eric Bischoff will reveal who Triple H will face at WrestleMania 21! The Game has been seen as being confident, but will he carry himself the same way after he discovers his opponent for WrestleMania?

Charlie Haas made a surprise appearance last week as Shelton Benjamin's surprise partner! Unfortunately, he is under contract to Smackdown leaving Benjamin to fend for himself against both Hardy Boyz! Tonight, Benjamin will go one on one against Matt Hardy in a rematch from last week! The only difference is that tonight will be a No Disqualification Match! Anything and everything goes and probably will go, but there can only be one winner! Who will it be!?

Mick Foley has been on the loose recently and Flair has been on edge fretting about each and every little thing. Tonight, the Nature Boy will team up with Batista to take on Kane and Randy Orton in tag team action! All four of these men have matches at WrestleMania and this match is a stepping stone to gain momentum. Will Evolution pick up the win or do the Big Red Machine and the Legend-Killer have their own gameplan?

The heated rivalry between Chris Jericho and Edge continues here tonight and it is sure to get even hotter as Chris Jericho will take on Viscera...with Edge as the Guest Referee! Can Jericho overcome the Handicap and defeat Viscera or will Edge use his authority to screw Jericho over?

All this plus Chris Benoit contending for the Intercontinental Championship!

Confirmed Matches

Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy - No Disqualification Match

Kane and Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair and Batista

Chris Jericho vs. Viscera - Edge as Special Guest Referee

WWE RAW

MARCH 7, 2005

[The opening pyros explode from the side of the ramp as the camera pans the arena before focusing on the WrestleMania 21 sign hanging above the stands. The camera goes back to Jim Ross and The King who introduce themselves.]

--------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined here tonight by Jerry “The King” Lawler, who I'm sure is excited about tonight!

King: You bet I am JR! We get to see Viscera beat Chris Jericho and we get to see who Triple H's opponent is going to be at WrestleMania 21!

JR: That's what I'm sure a lot of people, including Triple H, are waiting for. Well…we've got Chris Jericho facing the monster Viscera!

King: C'mon Viscera! You can beat Jericho!

--------------

CHRIS JERICHO vs. VISCERA

The outcome of this match wasn't too surprising. Viscera was his usual self, taking the punishment, but making it seem like he could withstand the pain. Jericho nailed all his signature spots, but was unable to capitalize. He caught his break after blocking a Samoan Drop and following up with a Enzugiri to the head of Viscera leading to the pinfall.

Winner: Chris Jericho

--------------

JR: Chris Jericho defeating Viscera after that awesome Enzugiri!

King: That move should be banned from the ring JR! Jericho's gonna hurt someone with it!

JR: Well…what the hell! It's Edge! What's he doing in the ring?!

King:He's here to congratulate Jericho, JR! What else would he be doing?

--------------

ASSAULT ON THE CHAMP!

[Chris Jericho is celebrating in the ring as Edge slides in from behind. He crouches and waits for Jericho to turn around before nailing a sickening Spear onto Jericho. Jericho holds his stomach as Edge takes a microphone.]

Edge: You want some of this Jericho? You think you're championship material? You don't deserve to be called the World Heavyweight Champion! You are nothing but a piece of crap!

[Jericho is struggling to get up, but Edge nails him with the microphone! Jericho is cut open as the crowd boos a smiling Edge.]

Edge: Look! The champion is bleeding! C'mon folks! Let's all boo Edge because he made Jericho bleed! Yeah, well this nothing compared to what I am going to do at WrestleMania 21! This here is a beat down, but WrestleMania 21 is going to be a massacre!

[Edge kicks Jericho and leaves the ring as medics come down to check on Jericho. Edge comes running back down and slides the stretcher with Jericho back into the ring. He props it up in the corner before nailing another Spear on Jericho!]

--------------

JR: Does Edge have no soul?! What is he thinking doing that to a helpless Jericho!

King: It does look serious, JR. I hope Jericho is OK.

JR: He's a fighting champion and this is no different. Knowing Jericho he should be back sooner than we expect.

King: That's true.

JR: Anyways Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight…a No Disqualification Match between Matt Hardy and Shelton Benjamin!

King: I wonder what Jeff Hardy is doing right now.

--------------

I WAS NEVER DEFEATED!

[shane Helms is in Bischoff's office shouting at him.]

Helms: I was never pinned! I was never pinned at No Way Out and I was never pinned last week on Raw!

Bischoff: Look…Chris Benoit holds the #1 Contendership for the Intercontinental Championship right now and his match is up next so there is nothing I can do about it.

Helms: Then I guess I'll have to do something about it.

[Helms leaves the room looking pissed.]

--------------

JR: I wonder what Helms means by that, King.

King: I don't know and quite frankly I don't care! I just want Chris Benoit to beat Val Venis and take the Intercontinental Championship!

JR: Well, we're going to be treated to that match up next!

--------------

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

CHRIS BENOIT vs. VAL VENIS©

This was a good showing from both men, although nothing too special. There was a lot of mat-based sequences throughout the match with neither man going to the top turnbuckle. Benoit almost had the match won when he had Venis set up in the German Suplex position, but Shane Helms came running down and tried to attack Venis! Venis moved and Helms nailed Benoit in the face instead!

Winner via DQ: Chris Benoit

--------------

JR: Shane Helms putting the beat on Val Venis!

King: It's a shame that Shane Helms had to screw Benoit over!

JR: Well…look at the look in Helm's eyes!

--------------

ON SCHEDULE

[Eric Bischoff is standing backstage on his cell phone.]

Bischoff: You're gonna be here tonight, right? Yeah. I've got you scheduled in for the main event. Triple H is not gonna believe this and neither are the fans. No, thank you.

[bischoff hangs up and smiles as Matt Hardy walks up to him.]

Hardy: Eric! Just the man I wanted to see. You know I have a No DQ match with Shelton Benjamin up next and I just want some reassurance.

Bischoff: Reassurance?

Hardy: I know Shelton Benjamin and I know he's gonna try and cheat so I wanted to ask you to put some restrictions on him. You know…no lowblows, no using weapons or the turnbuckle.

Bischoff: Hmmm…

Hardy: Yeah and could you ban him from using the Stinger Splash? He's gonna take someone's head off with that!

Bischoff: Restrict Shelton Benjamin, huh? No and unless you want to be restricted, I suggest you get ready for your match.

[Hardy whines as Bischoff leaves the scene]

--------------

King: C'mon Bischoff! Matt Hardy is right!

JR: Well, whether he's right or not, one thing is for certain and that's both these men will stop at nothing to attack one another.

King: And what a match it's gonna be!

--------------

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

MATT HARDY vs. SHELTON BENJAMIN

This was an awesome match for free television. The beginning had Matt Hardy using as many cheap tactics as possible, while Benjamin tried to keep his moves clean. Jeff Hardy interfered towards the middle and tried to take down Benjamin with a Steel Chair. Benjamin moved and Jeff nailed Matt Hardy instead!

Benjamin spun Jeff Hardy around and drilled him with a Superkick before picking up Matt Hardy and nailing a T-Bone Suplex! 1…2…3!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

--------------

JR: What a match! Shelton Benjamin overcoming the odds and defeating Matt Hardy!

King: He cheated! If this was a normal match, Matt Hardy would've won in under a minute!

JR: Maybe in your mind, King. Shelton Benjamin is an amazing athlete and he proved that tonight!

--------------

INTERVIEW WITH EDGE

[Edge is standing backstage with Todd Grisham]

Grisham: You attacked Chris Jericho earlier tonight after his match with Viscera. The question is…why?

Edge: Why did I attack Chris Jericho? Why do you think I attacked Chris Jericho, Todd? Because I want to show Chris Jericho what's gonna happen to him at WrestleMania 21! Tonight was just a little preview of the beating I am going to give Chris Jericho in one month!

Grisham: You have overcome some incredible odds to get to this position today. How do you think you're going to fare at WrestleMania 21?

Edge: Fare? How am I going to fare? What are you? Some kind of scientist? I think I'm going to fare very well, Todd. I think I am going to fare extremely well.

Grisham: How do you think…

Edge: Why am I wasting my time talking to you? Just leave.

[Edge shakes his head and walks off as Grisham looks on.]

--------------

King: You heard him Todd! Just leave!

JR: I can't believe the nerve of that Edge! He attacks Chris Jericho and has the nerve to remain here tonight!

King: Well, Jericho deserved it!

JR: No man deserves that kind of treatment King! Chris Jericho is in the hospital right now!

King: He'll get better and when he does…it's goodbye World Heavyweight Championship, cause Edge is gonna destroy him!

JR: Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for our tag team mainevent as Ric Flair and Batista team up to take on Randy Orton and Kane!

--------------

HOW DO WE KEEP FOLEY OUT OF THE PICTURE?

[Flair and Batista are backstage when Bischoff walks up to them.]

Flair: Bischoff! You gotta keep Mick Foley away from this match!

Bischoff: Hold on there, Flair! What makes you think Mick Foley is even here tonight?

Flair: You mean…he's not…

[Flair's face brightens with a smile]

Flair: Whoooo! No Foley! Whoooo!

Bischoff: No…he's here tonight, but he has agreed not to interfere with your match.

Batista: That's good.

Bischoff: He is however going to be introducing Triple H's opponent for WrestleMania 21!

[bischoff walks off as Flair and Batista discuss]

--------------

JR: I cannot wait to see who Triple H will be facing at WrestleMania 21 and neither can these fans!

King: Look at all the signs in the crowd, JR! That one says “Triple H versus Chyna = Ratings!”

JR: Well, first we've got to get through this huge tag team match coming up next!

--------------

RANDY ORTON and KANE vs. BATISTA and RIC FLAIR

This match was decent and nothing special at all. Batista did most of the work against Orton, while Kane and Flair were on the side. The crowd wasn't into it as much as expected, however they popped huge when Kane came in to clear house. The ending came with Orton nailing Flair with a Chokeslam as Batista and Kane brawled around on the outside.

Winners: Randy Orton and Batista

--------------

JR: Randy Orton picks up the win for his team!

King: Damn Orton and damn Kane! He was distracting Batista!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the big announcement right here on Raw!

--------------

TRIPLE H IS READY

[Triple H is seen backstage walking towards the ring with an intense look on his face.]

--------------

JR: Here comes Triple H!

King: I got your back Triple H!

--------------

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

[Triple H gets into the ring to a lot of boos and jeers. Mick Foley comes down next to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He gets into the ring and takes a microphone.]

Foley: Triple H…before I announce who this opponent is, I would like to thank you for choosing not to speak and sparing us another one of your lackluster speeches.

[Triple H lunges forward, but restrains himself.]

Foley: Now, this individual I'm about to introduce has quite a history with Triple H. The two of them have had an intense rivalry throughout their careers and have had numerous memorable matches including an awesome Ladder Match a few years back.

[The crowd is cheering whilst chanting random names]

Foley: But none of those matches is even going to compare to WrestleMania 21, which I can safely say is going to be one of the most electrifying matches in sports-entertainment history!

[The crowd goes INSANE as The Rock's music hits and he comes running down. Triple H cannot believe what is going on. The Rock slides into the ring and takes Triple H down with a Clothesline!]

Foley: The Rock!

[Evolution comes down to help Triple H. The Rock takes out of the ring with a Clothesline before nailing Flair with a Spinebuster! He waits for Triple H to stand up before nailing him with a Rockbottom! The Rock takes off his shirt as the crowd goes nuts. He goes for the People's Elbow, but Batista pulls Triple H out of the ring as Evolution heads up the ramp with The Rock staring them down.]

--------------

JR: It's The Rock! Triple H is gonna face The Rock at WrestleMania 21!

King: I can't believe The Rock has come back to Raw!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, this truly is a historic moment as we move on to WrestleMania 21!

[The scene fades with The Rock basking in the cheers of the crowd.]

--------------

Smackdown Preview | March 10, 2005

Shawn Michaels made a return to Smackdown last week as he confronted The Undertaker in the ring. The Board of Directors has given Theodore Long permission to keep Shawn Michaels on Smackdown as long as The Heart-Break Kid needs to be. The question is...will he be in the building tonight and will he have a role in The Undertaker's match against Eddie Guerrero?

The #1 Contender's Match for the Cruiserweight Championship ended in a Draw Match, meaning neither man has established their position at WrestleMania 21. Theodore Long has announced that he will solve this problem tonight, but what exactly does he have in mind? How will Paul London react to the announcement?

Kurt has offered a challenge to anyone on the Smackdown roster to fight him as a warmup for his match at WrestleMania 21. However, if the challenger wins his match, he will recieve a title shot of his choice at WrestleMania 21! Who will dare challenge the Olympic Champion?

Confirmed Matches

Paul London vs. Doug Basham

??? vs. Kurt Angle

WWE SMACKDOWN

MARCH 10, 2005

[The opening video is shown as the camera pans the crowd]

------------

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole joined here by partner Tazz! We've got quite a night here on Smackdown! as Paul London goes one on one with Doug Basham!

Tazz: Both are superb competitors, but what about Kurt Angle taking on a surprise opponent! If the opponent wins he will have a match of his choice at WrestleMania 21!

Cole: That leaves a lot for us to wonder, but also tonight Shawn Michaels will be in the building!

Tazz: I would run if I were him, because I heard that The Undertaker is in the building as well!

Cole: Here comes Doug Basham!

------------

SINGLES MATCH

DOUG BASHAM w/ DANNY BASHAM vs. PAUL LONDON

This was a good opening match with both men working a mat-based style. The crowd was behind London who nailed a few good spots before Doug gained the advantage and kept London grounded. Danny Basham tried interfering quite a few times until the referee sent him to the back.

Danny left the ring distracting the referee, allowing Billy Kidman to slide in from the other side and nail London with the Cruiserweight Title allowing Doug to make the pin and pick up the win!

------------

Cole: Billy Kidman taking down Paul London! What the hell is going on! C'mon Ref!

Tazz: Now Cole, we can't blame the referee for London's mistake.

Cole: Mistake?! Kidman flat out nailed London in the head with that Cruiserweight title!

Tazz: Yeah, but London could've stopped it!

Cole: Oh, what's Kidman doing now?!

------------

ATTACK ON PAUL LONDON!

[Kidman drags London over to the corner before climbing the top rope and setting up for the Shooting Star Press! Chavo Guerrero comes through the crowd and pushes Kidman off the turnbuckle to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He picks up London and holds his hand up as the crowd pops. The pops turn to boos as he turns around and hits London with a DDT!]

Long: Just what do you think you're doing?

[The crowd looks at Long, who has appeared on the ramp]

Long: Here on Smackdown, we settle our business in the ring and since last week there was no decisive winner and no decisive contender for the Cruiserweight Title…we're gonna have Paul London choose who he wants to face at WrestleMania 21 next week on Smackdown! Now Holler at that Playa!

[Long leaves as Kidman and Chavo face each other down]

------------

Cole: It looks like the choice is going to be left up to Paul London, Tazz.

Tazz: I think he should pick Chavo Guerrero. That's a personal opinion, though.

Cole: Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight we have Kurt Angle versus a surprise opponent.

Tazz: What if it was Shawn Michaels?!

Cole: Well…I'm sure that would be a dream match for a lot of people!

Tazz: Speaking of Shawn Michaels…what the hell is he doing out here now!

------------

SHAWN MICHAEL'S PROPOSAL TO THE DEADMAN

[shawn Michaels comes down to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He takes a microphone before sliding into the ring and posing for the crowd]

Michaels: Last week, people all over the world saw a sight they never thought they would get to see again! Shawn Michaels in one corner, The Undertaker in another! That is what dreams are made of!

[The crowd pops]

Michaels: But…but…there is one problem. Last week, when I managed to hit the Sweet Chin Music on The Undertaker…that wasn't a dream. That was a nightmare. That was the same nightmare that has been haunting me since Badd Blood 1997 when I faced The Undertaker inside that Hell in a Cell match! Yeah, you're wondering what's wrong Shawn? You won that match and defeated The Undertaker! Yeah, I defeated him…through interference from Kane.

[The crowd pops once again for the mention of The Undertaker and Kane]

Michaels: That's not what the Heartbreak Kid does! I don't win matches through interference! I win matches, because I am the best at what I do and I wasn't able to prove that at Badd Blood! Now…before I get too into this, I'd like to propose a challenge to someone…someone named The Undertaker!

[The crowd pops HUGE and looks towards the ramp]

Michaels: Now…I've already gotten the acceptance from the Board of Directors and all I need is The Undertaker's approval. So…at WrestleMania 21, how about it Taker? You and me, one more time to show everyone who really is the better of the two?

[The lights go off and the crowd pops HUGE, but The Undertaker does not come down. Michaels looks disappointed as he drops the microphone and heads to the back.]

------------

Cole: Shawn Michaels proposing a match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 21!

Tazz: That match is gonna be off the chain, but coming up next we've got Rey Mysterio taking on Luther Raines! 619!

Cole: This is gonna be an interesting matchup! Speed versus Power!

------------

SINGLES MATCH

LUTHER RAINES vs. REY MYSTERIO

This was a pretty good match with Mysterio bumping all over the ring, which made Raines look damn powerful. The match itself was over rather quickly as Mysterio reverses a Swinging Neckbreaker into a Small Package, allowing Mysterio to pick up the win.

------------

Cole: Rey Mysterio picking up the win over Luther Raines!

Tazz: Here comes Mark Jindrak!

Cole: What's he doing?!

------------

ASSAULT ON THE MASKED MEXICAN

[Mark Jindrak comes in and knocks down Mysterio, as Raines gets up to help him. The two of them put a good beating on Mysterio as Jindrak nails the Reflection of Perfection before leaving the ring]

------------

Cole: Those two have no heart, Tazz! Someone should do something!

Tazz: What's in the past, is in the past. It's too late to do anything, now.

Cole: I can't believe this…

------------

EDDIE…YOU'RE IN, PLAYA!

[Eddie Guerrero is walking backstage as the crowd pops. He stops when he sees John Cena standing there.]

Eddie: John Cena! Esse! How's it hanging, Vato!?

Cena: Wha-

Eddie: Come give me a hug, Esse! Long time no see!

[Eddie hugs Cena, who has a confused expression on his face]

Eddie: I gotta go, Vato!

[Eddie laughs and continues walking, but is stopped as Long comes onto the scene]

Long: Eddie, it's nice to see you're embracing your fellow colleagues. Anyway, I've been hit up by the Board of Directors and they told me that you're eligible to participate on Team Smackdown! So it looks like you're gonna get Chris Benoit after all!

Eddie: Are you serious, Teddy? Vato! That's great! Me and Chris Benoit…we're gonna blow the roof off of Staples Center, Holmes! Give me a hug, Esse!

[Eddie gives Long a hug, while Long has a confused look on his face]

Eddie: Later, Vato!

[Eddie begins to leave, but Long calls him back. He holds out his hand as Eddie looks embarrassed. He pulls out a wallet and hands it back to Long. He begins to leave, but Long stops him again]

Long: Eddie…

[Eddie gives him another wallet and walks off. Cena comes up to Long to ask what's happening when Long hands him Cena's wallet.]

------------

Cole: Eddie Guerrero is now on Team Smackdown! We've got three competitors and we need a Cruiserweight!

Tazz: I didn't like that Eddie stole Cena's wallet, Cole. That man deserves better.

Cole: Well…coming up right now is Kurt Angle's surprise opponent match! I wonder who it's gonna be!

------------

SINGLES MATCH

KURT ANGLE vs. ???

The mystery opponent was Bubba Ray Dudley, which made the crowd somewhat disappointed. The match itself was a decent brawl with Angle dominating Bubba Dudley throughout. However, Bubba managed to kick out of Angle's power moves, thus frustrating Angle.

Kurt Angle grabbed a steel chair from the outside and nailed it over Bubba's head leading to the DQ win.

------------

Cole: Bubba Dudley beat Kurt Angle! I can't believe it!

Tazz: Yeah, through DQ, Cole. That shouldn't count as a win!

Cole: Well…Kurt Angle looks upset so I guess he lost, which means Bubba won!

------------

WE WANT A MATCH AGAINST…

[D-Von Dudley comes down to the ring and helps Bubba Ray Dudley stand up. He takes a microphone as the crowd pops for The Dudleyz]

D-Von: We want what the fans want! We know that the fans want…

[The fans begin chanting TABLES! TABLES!]

D-Von: At WrestleMania 21…The Dudleyz are going to take on The Bashams for the WWE Tag Team Titles in a Tables Match!

[The crowd pops as The Dudleyz leave the ring, with Bubba looking stunned]

------------

Cole: Another match made for WrestleMania 21! The Dudleyz and The Bashams in a Tables Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

Tazz: Well, The Dudleyz are in their own element, Cole! No one understands tables more than these two right here!

------------

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED FOR TONIGHT!

[Kurt Angel is backstage banging his hand against the lockers as Raines and Jindrak attempt to calm him down]

Jindrak: Kurt! Calm down, man. It's just Bubba Ray Dudley!

Angle: Calm down, Jindrak? I lost to freakin' Bubba Ray Dudley! I should've made his *** tap in less than 30 seconds! If I can't even defeat Bubba Dudley that quickly, how the hell am I supposed to defeat Booker T at WrestleMania 21?

[booker T walks into the room]

Booker: You ain't, cause at WrestleMania, I'm gonna take that WWE Championship and regain the glory that I lost back on Raw!

Angle: Just like I made your *** tap out in that Submission Match?

Booker: That was bull****, Dawg! That was your element! At WrestleMania, it's gonna be even and it's gonna come down to whoever has the street smarts!

Angle: Street smarts? I won a gold medal with a freakin' broken neck! You're nothing compared to what I have overcome! You are nothing!

[The two of them get in each others' face, but Long comes in to separate them]

Long: Stop hollering at each other, Playas. Booker, you got a match tonight with Eddie Guerrero and Rob Van Dam. The three of you are gonna take on Carlito Caribbean Cool, John Cena, and…Mark Jindrak!

[He leaves with Booker T, as Jindrak looks worried]

------------

Cole: What a match and that's coming up next!

Tazz: I hope John Cena kicks Eddie Guerrero's *** for stealing his wallet!

Cole: We're gonna have to see!

------------

INTERVIEW WITH CHARLIE HAAS

[Charlie Haas is standing backstage with Josh Matthews]

Matthews: Charlie Haas, at WrestleMania 21, you're going to be teaming up with Shelton Benjamin to take on The Hardy Boyz. Now, some people say you and Shelton were the most graceful team to wrestle in a Smackdown ring, but…

Haas: But The Hardy Boyz are one of the most legendary high-fliers of all time, am I correct? Let me tell you something, Josh. Me and Shelton had one goal and that was to become the most spectacular tag team of all time and that goal was shattered when the draft happened following WrestleMania 20. Well, now we have that chance again and what better chance to prove that than WrestleMania 21!

[Haas is knocked down out of nowhere as the camera focuses on a masked man running down the hall. Haas gets up and follows him, but the man jumps into a car, which speeds off]

------------

Cole: Who the hell was that?

Tazz: I don't know, but whoever it was didn't want Haas to finish the interview!

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is our tag team mainevent!!

Tazz: Go Cena!

------------

TAG TEAM MATCH

EDDIE GUERRERO, ROB VAN DAM, BOOKER T vs. CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL, MARK JINDRAK, and JOHN CENA

This was an entertaining match with the faces getting the best of the heels throughout. Cena took shots at Randy Orton as he imitated his moves and even nailed Rob Van Dam with an RKO! The crowd booed as Cena tagged in Jindrak before doing the “You Can't See Me” to both teams and left the match.

The match continued with the faces hitting their signature spots, followed up with a Frog Splash from Eddie Guerrero onto Mark Jindrak for the win!

------------

Cole: Eddie Guerrero with the Frog Splash!

Tazz: Man…if John Cena remained in the match we would've won!

Cole: We?

Tazz: Yeah. We. I'm the new manager!

Cole: Whatever. Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure to tune in next week as we continue the road to WrestleMania 21!

------------

Raw Preview | March 14, 2005

We are just a little over 2 weeks from WrestleMania 21 where both Smackdown and Raw superstars will have the chance to show the world what wrestling is all about! In one of the most surprising returns in recent memory, The Rock returned to Monday Night Raw as Triple H's surprise opponent! Tonight, The People's Champ will go one on one with The Nature Boy, Ric Flair! Can the Most Electrifying Man in Sport's Entertainment defeat The 16-Time World Champion?

The Intercontinental Championship Match never finished last week as Shane Helms interfered and caused the match to result in a DQ win. Chris Benoit has requested from Eric Bischoff, a match against Shane Helms! Can the Crippler get his revenge on Helms or will Helms have the last laugh?

Shawn Michaels will return to RAW after touring Smackdown! The Heartbreak Kid will team up with Chris Jericho to take on Edge and Batista! Can Shawn Michaels and Jericho gain some momentum going into WrestleMania or will Edge and the powerhouse, Batista make short work of them?

All this and more as WWE Raw heads towards WrestleMania 21!

Confirmed Matches

Chris Benoit vs. Shane Helms

Batista and Edge vs. Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair vs. The Rock

WWE RAW

MARCH 14, 2005

[The pyros ignite from the sides of the ramp as the crowd goes wild. The camera focuses in on the ramp as the words “I’ll Show You! You’ll See!” are heard throughout the P.A. The crowd boos as Steven Richards makes his way down to the ring]

-----------

SINGLES MATCH

STEVEN RICHARDS vs. TAJIRI

This was a good little opener, even though it was a little short. The crowd was behind Tajiri and popped once he locked on the Tarantula. The match ending came when Steven Richards tried to nail the DDT, but Tajiri escaped and nailed the Japanese Buzzsaw Kick for the win. Tajiri via Pinfall.

-----------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! What a way to start of Monday Night Raw with Tajiri defeating Steven Richards after that brutal Buzzsaw Kick! I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler!

King: Man, I can’t wait to see what happens tonight JR! We’ve got The Rock taking on Ric Flair one on one! It’s a dream match!

JR: It certainly is and so was the return of The Rock! He will be taking on Triple H at WrestleMania 21!

King: And what about Batista and Edge teaming up to take on Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels!

JR: That’s certainly gonna be one helluva match!

-----------

HOW’D YOU LIKE A SPOT AT WRESTLEMANIA?

[Tajiri is backstage celebrating with a number of other face superstars when Eric Bischoff walks into the room. The group quiets down as he begins to speak]

Bischoff: Tajiri, that match is what RAW represents. You showed the crowd the excitement and you showed them the action! Keep up the good work!

[He begins to leave, but then turns back around]

Bischoff: Oh and you’re gonna be showing that same excitement and that same action at WrestleMania 21! Welcome to Team Raw!

[Tajiri’s face brightens up with a smile as Bischoff walks off]

-----------

JR: Tajiri has taken the Cruiserweight Position on Team Raw! What a night it must be for Tajiri!

King: Tajiri?! Eric Bischoff’s done some stupid things in the past, but Tajiri?! That takes the cake!

JR: That’s not true, King. Tajiri has shown persistence before and I’m sure he’s gonna pull out all the stops at WrestleMania 21.

King: Yeah, whatever, JR.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight Chris Benoit takes on Shane Helms in a grudge match from the events that took place last week on Raw.

-----------

SINGLES MATCH

SHANE HELMS vs. CHRIS BENOIT

This was a fairly good match with both men working off the other’s carrying ability. Benoit managed to nail the Three Germans, but wasn’t successful in locking on the Crossface as Helms rolled to the outside. Benoit managed to pick up the win after catching Helm’s in the middle of a Shining Wizard and locking on the Sharpshooter! Chris Benoit via Submission.

-----------

JR: Chris Benoit with that perfect reversal into the Sharpshooter!

King: Now that’s what I call a reversal JR! Did you see that Sharpshooter!? That’s perfection! Chris Benoit is perfection!

JR: Well…

-----------

THE SELL-OUT

[The crowd boos as Evolution’s music hits and Evolution walks out looking nice and dressed. The three of them get into the ring and Ric Flair hands Triple H a microphone from the side]

HHH: Go ahead and boo me! You know there is only one reason you’re booing me! I know there is only one reason you’re booing me! That reason is the person you consider a God is going to be here tonight!

[The crowd pops]

HHH: Yeah, that’s right. Cheer him. Cheer the “People’s Champion.” Cheer the “Brahma Bull.” Cheer him now, because at WrestleMania 21…there won’t be anything to cheer about! Just like tonight when Ric Flair is gonna lock on the Figure-4 and make that sell-out tap…I am going to pin that same sell-out on the biggest stage of them all…WrestleMania 21!

[The crowd boos]

HHH: Yeah…so get the cheering in while you can, because it’s not gonna last for a long, long…

[“If Ya Smell…” is heard and the crowd rises to their feet as The Rock comes down onto the stage to a INSANE pop from the crowd]

Rock: It’s not gonna last for a long time? What’s not gonna last for a long time? That Viagra pill that Ric Flair took this morning? Are those juice tablets that Batista took this morning not gonna last a long time?

HHH: What are…

Rock: No…no…wait a minute! The Rock knows what’s not gonna last a long time! That little weird midget you keep in your closet! That’s not gonna last a long time! Yeah, The Rock gets it now!

HHH: How dare you interrupt…

[suddenly, a midget that resembles Triple H walks out next to The Rock as the crowd laughs. Evolution is going insane in the ring]

Rock: What in the short hell do we have here? Look everybody…the weird little midget Triple H likes to keep in his closet! It even looks like him!

[The midget wobbles his head and does the Triple H taunt while Evolution looks furious]

Rock: Now before The Rock leaves you to have fun with your little friend…The Rock has a message for Evolution! You see, at WrestleMania 21, Mick Foley is gonna beat Ric Flair’s candy ***! Kane is gonna open up a can of whoop-*** on Batista! Triple H? Oh…Triple H had better bring it, because The Rock is going to unleash the most electrifying move in sports entertainment on The Game in the middle of that ring!

[The crowd pops as The Rock does the “Just Bring It” taunt before heading to the back. The midget comes wobbling into the ring, but it his nailed with a Pedigree!]

-----------

JR: The tension between Triple H and The Rock has reached new heights! These two have a dislike for each other and I don’t think this little episode helped!

King: Yeah. The Rock has no business coming out here and interrupting Evolution!

JR: Well, that’s not the last we’ve seen between Evolution and The Rock as he will be going one on one with Ric Flair later tonight!

-----------

ANOTHER POSSIBLE MATCH FOR WRESTLEMANIA?

[shane Helms is looking upset backstage when he bumps into Eric Bischoff]

Helms: Bischoff! This is not fair! Chris Benoit cheated to beat me! Everyone knows you can’t pull a guy out of mid-air! He should’ve been Disqualified!

Bischoff: You know what, Shane? You’re starting to irritate me and I don’t like to be irritated.

Helms: You should be talking, Bischoff! You know how frustrating it is for me to get my hands on that Intercontinental Championship?

[bischoff sighs]

Bischoff: I’m giving you one last chance to earn a shot at that Intercontinental Championship! If you can beat your opponent next week inside of a Steel Cage…you’ve got that title shot at WrestleMania 21!

[Helms nods his head and walks off as Bischoff shakes his head.]

-----------

JR: Eric Bischoff keeps cutting slack for Shane Helms! That man needs to learn to put his foot down!

King: I wonder who his opponent is gonna be JR! The match is gonna be inside of a Steel Cage as well!

JR: Well, coming up next we’ve got The Rock taking on Ric Flair!

-----------

THE BATTLE FOR THE FUTURE

[Randy Orton is standing backstage reading Smackdown! magazine, which features John Cena on the cover. The Rock walks into the room drinking some water]

Rock: Well, well, well…if it isn’t Mr. Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Orton: Rock, how’s it going?

[He goes to shake hands with The Rock, but The Rock steps back and shoots the eyebrow]

Rock: Who in the blue hell do you think are? You can’t just shake The Rock’s hand whenever you want! The Rock is the one who initiates the handshakes! You understand?

[Orton rolls his eyes]

Rock: Now The Rock understands you’re representing RAW by taking on John Cena at WrestleMania 21.

[Orton nods his head]

Rock: The Rock has been in these situations before and The Rock has one piece of advice…kick *** like WrestleMania 20 and bring the honor back to Raw.

[The Rock shakes Orton’s hand and leaves the locker room]

-----------

JR: The Rock is a great locker-room leader, Folks and we just saw some of that just now.

King: Triple H gives better advice, JR! Orton never should’ve left Evolution!

JR: Well, we’re about to see whose the better wrestler, The Rock or Ric Flair!

King: C’mon Naitch!

-----------

SINGLES MATCH

RIC FLAIR vs. THE ROCK

This was a decent match, wrestling-wise, but the crowd was INSANE for the matchup. Half the crowd was cheering for The Rock and half were cheering for Flair. The match itself had The Rock dominating Flair, except on the few occasions in which Flair cheated to get back the upper hand. The ending came when The Rock nailed The Rock Bottom followed with a People’s Elbow. The Rock via Pinfall.

-----------

JR: The Rock with the most Electrifying Move in Sports Entertainment! The People’s Elbow picking up the win for The Rock!

King: The Rock must’ve cheated and all these people are supporting him! These people are animals, JR!

JR: They’re fans of the man who will definitely go down in wrestling history!

King: Well, Batista is going to make up for this!

-----------

HELL, FIRE, AND BRIMSTONE

[Kane is shown backstage in a dark room. His face is visible]

Kane: Batista…WrestleMania 21…it’s not gonna be a one on one match. It’s gonna be a one on one massacre. WrestleMania 21…April 3rd…hell…fire…and brimstone…

[Kane laughs as the camera pans out and we see Batista and Flair watching a television screen]

Flair: Big Dave, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about! You’re a monster, Batista! Woooo! C’mon…you got a match coming up next!

[batista flexes before leaving the room as Flair smiles and slaps his shoulders. He turns back towards the locker as the door shuts. Flair turns around looking afraid]

Flair: Hello? Who’s there?

Voice: Hello, Ric.

[Flair turns around to find Mick Foley]

Flair: Foley! What…are you doing here?!

Foley: I came here to offer a little proposal, Ric. You see, Ric…WrestleMania 21 is coming up. You and I are going to face each other, Ric. In a hardcore match, Ric! Hardcore, Ric! Are YOU hardcore, Ric?

[Flair looks afraid]

Flair: I…I…I’m…I’m hardcore! Yeah…I…I….I’m hardcore!

Foley: Good, because I have someone who’d like to meet you.

Flair: Someone…meet me? Who…who wants to meet me?

[Foley reaches into his pocket before pulling out Mr.Socko! He sticks it in Flair’s mouth as Flair goes insane, before pulling it out and walking off]

-----------

JR: Mick Foley and Mr.Socko making an impact on Ric Flair!

King: He can’t do that to Flair! Flair’s a Living Legend!

JR: Well, Mick Foley is the Hardcore Legend, King. And speaking of Hardcore, these two are gonna face other at WrestleMania 21 in a Hardcore Match!

King: Yeah and Ric Flair is gonna show Mick Foley just what Hardcore really is!

-----------

TAG TEAM MATCH

BATISTA and EDGE vs. SHAWN MICHAELS and CHRIS JERICHO

This was a good mainevent choice as the crowd was heated from the previous match. Batista did most of the work on his side dominating over both Jericho and Shawn Michaels.

There was a real hot spot with both Jericho and Shawn Michaels nailing the Sweet Chin Music onto Edge at the same time! Jericho nailed Batista with a Baseball Slide as Michaels went for the pin. The lights went out during the count as the bell was heard.

The lights came back on and Edge was atop Michaels as the referee made the

pinfall! Edge and Batista via Pinfall.

-----------

JR: What the hell has just happened here! That has got to be the work of The Undertaker!

King: I’m scared JR! What do we do?!

JR: There is nothing on this earth than can help us, King, but I bet this has something to do with Shawn Michael’s appearing on Smackdown!

King: Oh man…

JR: My God…Ladies and Gentlemen! Make sure to tune in next week for Monday Night Raw! I cannot believe this!

-----------

Smackdown Preview | March 17, 2005

Shawn Michaels proposed a match for WrestleMania 21 against The Undertaker, but he did not recieve an answer. However, The Undertaker hinted towards an answer at RAW this week. Tonight, The Undertaker will go face to face with Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak in a Handicap Match. Can The Undertaker warm up for a possible match at WrestleMania?

Paul London will be defending his Cruiserweight Championship against either Chavo Guerrero or Billy Kidman at WrestleMania 21. The answer is in Paul London's hands and his choice must be a wise one. Tonight, London will team up with Funaki to take on both Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman! Will this match affect his choice or has London already selected his opponent?

John Cena left the main event last week, but Theodore Long has issued a warning against Cena, telling him that he isn't going to be able to leave the ring tonight, because John Cena is going to face Eddie Guerrero in a Lumberjack Match! Each man will get to pick 4 superstars to aid him on the outside! Who will assist Cena and Guerrero and how much of an impact will they have?

Also tonight, Bubba Ray Dudley will take on Danny Basham in singles action!

Confirmed Matches

Paul London and Funaki vs. Billy Kidman and Chavo Guerrero

Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Danny Basham

The Undertaker vs. Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak

Eddie Guerrero vs. John Cena - Lumberjack Match

WWE SMACKDOWN

MARCH 17, 2005

[A video of the events between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker is shown before the camera cuts to the arena where the fans are on their feet cheering for the opening of the show. The camera cuts straight to Michael Cole and Tazz]

-----------

Cole: Welcome to Smackdown here on Thursday night, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Tazz: We're closer than ever to WrestleMania 21 and I can't wait! We've got some awesome matchup set up to take place on April 3rd in Los Angeles, including Team Smackdown versus Team Raw!

Cole: That's April 3rd, though Tazz and today is March 17th so let's focus on tonight.

Tazz: Fine. So, Cole, who do you think is going to win the lumberjack match set up for tonight?

Cole: You know what I mean…Ladies and Gentlemen, we've got a Lumberjack Match between Eddie Guerrero and John Cena as well as a Handicap Match with The Undertaker taking on Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak!

Tazz: It might seem like a Handicap, but Raines and Jindrak are the ones who're handicapped!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got some Cruiserweight Tag Team action between Paul London, Funaki, Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman!

-----------

TAG TEAM MATCH

PAUL LONDON/FUNAKI vs. BILLY KIDMAN/CHAVO GUERRERO

This was a fun little match with Kidman and Chavo attempting to suck up to London. Chavo popped the crowd as he lay down and told London to pin him, but Kidman came over and pulled London off. This eventually led to an argument between Kidman and Guerrero who came to blows. Funaki managed to nail the Funaki Flash on Kidman, while London nailed Guerrero with the Dropsault! He climbed to the top rope and nailed the 450 Splash for the win! Paul London and Funaki via Pinfall.

-----------

Cole: What a match that was! Paul London and Funaki showing some excellent team work!

Tazz: I want to know who London is going to face at WrestleMania 21! That's the important thing!

Cole: I'm wondering that also!

-----------

RVD CAN BE OF SOME ASSISTANCE

[Rob Van Dam is doing his stretches in the locker room when Eddie Guerrero walks into the room]

Guerrero: Rob! What's happenin' Esse!?

RVD: Eddie. I'm doing fine, just warming up for my match against Scotty 2 Hotty.

Guerrero: That's good, Amigo. Look, I need a little favor tonight.

RVD: What's is it? I'll be glad to help out.

Guerrero: I need to get three lumberjacks for my match tonight against John Cena. Now, I was wondering if you would like to be one of them, Holmes!

RVD: You got it. I'll see you out there later.

[Eddie chuckles as Rob Van Dam leaves the room]

-----------

Cole: It looks like Eddie's found his first lumberjack for his side! I wonder who John Cena is gonna choose!

Tazz: I don't know, but I'm sure the Doctor of Thuganomics has his game plan all set-up!

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Rob Van Dam going one on one with Scotty 2 Hotty!

Tazz: I remember Scotty! Man, we haven't seen him in a long time!

-----------

SINGLES MATCH

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY vs. ROB VAN DAM

This was a fairly decent match with the crowd giving S2H some decent heat. The match itself was a glorified squash with S2H managing to nail Rob Van Dam with two Chops and a DDT. Afterwards, Rob Van Dam took over and nailed S2H with a plethora of moves including a nice Plancha to the outside. The ending came after Rob Van Dam nailed the Five Star Frog Splash and picked up the pinfall. Rob Van Dam via Pinfall.

-----------

Cole: Rob Van Dam showing that amazing athletic ability with that Five Star Frog Splash!

Tazz: Yeah, I've worked with Rob Van Dam in the past and that Frog Splash is killer! You get hit with that and it's light outs!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight Eddie Guerrero takes on John Cena in a Lumberjack Match!

Tazz: We know Rob Van Dam is going to be on Eddie's side, but what about John Cena?

-----------

THE DOCTOR OF THUGANOMICS' FIRST CHOICE

[Mark Jindrak and Luther Raines are talking backstage, when John Cena walks in]

Cena: Look. Now, I don't want no Lumberjacks on my side in my match against Eddie Guerrero, because that's not how The Doctor of Thuganomics rolls, understand?

[Jindrak and Raines don't look convinced]

Cena: But Teddy Long says I gotta have my team, so I'm calling you to join me tonight in the mainevent. Take this as your chance, because I doubt you're ever gonna see main event status.

[Jindrak and Raines look at each other and nod their heads. Cena pushes them back and walks off]

-----------

Cole: Mark Jindrak and Luther Raines joining the sides of John Cena!

Tazz: Yeah, but they've got their match against The Undertaker coming up next!

Cole: Well, The Undertaker needs to concentrate on this match and take his mind off Shawn Michaels!

Tazz: I'm just glad Shawn Michaels went back to Raw! He was causing some damage here.

-----------

HANDICAP MATCH

MARK JINDRAK AND LUTHER RAINES vs. THE UNDERTAKER

This was a half-decent match with all three men putting some effort into the match. Jindrak and Raines argued over who should handle The Undertaker, until he mentioned for both of them to enter at the same time. Jindrak and Raines attempted a lot of Double Team Maneuvers aimed at The Undertaker's leg.

The ending came when The Undertaker knocked the referee out on accident, as Jindrak went to grab the steel chair from the outside. Before he could enter the ring, Mysterio's music hit and Jindrak looked towards the entrance ramp. Mysterio slid in through the back and nailed a 619 onto the chair, which slammed into Jindrak's face.

The Undertaker finished the match up on the inside after nailing Raines with a Chokeslam followed up with a Tombstone Piledriver. The Undertaker via Pinfall.

-----------

Cole: Rey Mysterio coming to the aid of The Undertaker! These two have caused some damage to Mark Jindrak and Luther Raines!

Tazz: Both men shouldn't be allowed on Smackdown! They're both threats to the locker-room and our superstars!

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come we've got Bubba Ray Dudley taking on Danny Basham!

-----------

SMACKDOWN SCAVENGER

[Funaki, Spike Dudley, Paul London, Chavo Guerrero, Billy Kidman, Shannon Moore, and Nunzio are backstage in Theodore Long's office]

Long: Y'all must be wonderin' why I brought you here into my office! Well, we've got one spot left on Team Smackdown and that spot is designated for a Smackdown Cruiserweight!

[The superstars mumble]

Long: Well, I've hidden seven blue slips around the building, two of them will be there next week. The week before WrestleMania 21…whoever brings me the most slips will be given the spot on Team Smackdown!

[The superstars murmur and leave the room]

-----------

Cole: It's like a Smackdown Scavenger Hunt, Tazz!

Tazz: I know! I bet Chavo is gonna win, Cole! He's a Guerrero after all!

Cole: You have a point, there. Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Bubba Ray Dudley going face to face with Danny Basham! These two will be clashing at WrestleMania 21 in a Tables Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

-----------

SINGLES MATCH

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY w/D-VON DUDLEY vs. DANNY BASHAM w/DOUG BASHAM

This was a good brawl, if a bit too slow and dragged on. Bubba dictated the pace of this match and worked the crowd over with his combinations. Doug Basham tried getting involved quite a few times, but D-Von would take him out on the outside.

The ending came after the Bashams pulled the switch and Doug rolled up Bubba with his hands on the rope for the win. Danny Basham via Pinfall.

-----------

Cole: What the hell! C'mon Ref! He was cheating!

Tazz: Remember, Cole…it's only cheating if you get caught! Besides, we've got the Lumberjack Match coming up!

Cole: That's gonna be a good one, Tazz. We've got Rob Van Dam on Eddie Guerrero's team and both Jindrak and Raines on Cena's team! Each man needs four lumberjacks!

Tazz: I should go volunteer for Cena's team!

-----------

SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT!

[backstage we seen Kurt Angle and Booker T brawling around as backstage staff tries to separate them. Theodore Long comes running up to them looking upset]

Long: This ain't what Smackdown's about! So until next week, you two are suspended, now kick it before I kick you out!

-----------

Cole: Theodore Long suspending both Kurt Angle and Booker T!

Tazz: He can't suspend Kurt Angle! The man's a National Hero!

-----------

I GOT A LUMBERJACK! I GOT A LUMBERJACK!

[Eddie Guerrero is walking backstage tossing out a bunch of names when someone beckons to him from the side. He walks over into the other room before popping back onto the screen smiling.]

Guerrero: I got a lumberjack! Whose got a lumberjack? Eddie's got a Lumberjack! Now, I gotta see what Little Rey-Rey is up to!

[He walks off whistling to his tune and smiling]

-----------

Cole: I wonder who Eddie Guerrero is talking to!

Tazz: Whoever it was, they don't stand a chance against John Cena!

Cole: You're too much, Cole. Hey, here comes John Cena!

-----------

I'M GONNA POUND EDDIE GUERRERO INTO HOT SAUCE

[John Cena comes down to HUGE heat from the crowd. He slides into the ring and takes a microphone]

Cena: A few more weeks until WrestleMania 21. A few more weeks until I show the world that John Cena is the future of wrestling, not that punk bitch Randy Orton!

[The crowd boos]

Cena: Go ahead and boo me, cause come April 3rd at Staples Center in Los Angeles, there is gonna be just one man standing and that man is gonna me, The Doctor of Thuganomics! Randy Orton, he can't see me!

[Cena puts the microphone down as his Lumberjacks come down to the ring]

-----------

Cole: John Cena's men making their way down to the ring now!

Tazz: I wouldn't call them his men, Cole. More like his associates. I mean, we've got Mark Jindrak, Luther Raines, Scotty 2 Hotty, and even Rene Dupree!

Cole: Well here comes Eddie Guerrero!

-----------

LUMBERJACK MATCH

JOHN CENA vs. EDDIE GUERRERO

Eddie Guerrero's entrance got the crowd popped huge as he came down in his low-rider with the Lumberjacks in the back. The crowd pops as we see Rob Van Dam, Charlie Haas, and Rey Mysterio. There is no fourth Lumberjack.

The match itself was revolved around the Lumberjacks with Cena shouting at his to get back into the match, while Eddie's side used good strategies to help Eddie out.

Some of the highlights of the match included:

-Mark Jindrak and Luther Raines aiming for Rob Van Dam, who ducked and caused both of them to slam their heads against one another.

- Rey Mysterio nailing a 619 off the steel post into Scotty 2 Hotty.

- Scotty 2 Hotty getting into the ring and attempting a Worm on Eddie Guerrero, only to have Cena get frustrated and nail him with an F-U.

- John Cena grabbing his chain while his Lumberjacks distracted the referee, only to have a hooded man come running down for Eddie Guerrero. He removed his mask to reveal Randy Orton! Orton spun Cena round before going for the RKO, but Cena pushed him off.

The ending came when Cena pushed Orton off and was rolled up from behind for the three count. Eddie Guerrero via Pinfall.

-----------

Cole: Another invasion here on Smackdown! Randy Orton costing John Cena the match!

Tazz: Someone should go tell Eric Bischoff to keep his trash off Smackdown!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're getting closer to WrestleMania! Make sure to tune in next week for another exciting Smackdown!

-----------

Raw Preview | March 21, 2005

We are just two weeks from WrestleMania 21 and what could be the greatest show in the history of this business! Numerous matches have been announced, but what else could be thrown on there in the coming weeks?

Speaking of new matches, Shane Helms will have the chance to add himself to the Intercontinental Championship situation if he can defeated a surprise opponent inside of a Steel Cage! Who will be Helm's opponent and will he be able to defeat him, thus giving him a shot at Val Venis' Intercontinental Championship?

The Rock one-upped Triple H last week after bringing out 'the midget that lives in Triple H's closet!" Triple H probably isn't too happy about this and will be in the building tonight as he goes one on one with Shelton Benjamin! Will Triple H be able to take his mind off The Rock and concentrate on defeating Shelton Benjamin? Will Matt Hardy have a role in this match as his feud with Shelton Benjamin continues?

Shawn Michaels has recieved an answer from The Undertaker last week and has confirmed that their match will proceed at WrestleMania 21! Tonight, Shawn Michaels will team with Tajiri to take on the team of Chris Benoit and Steven Richards! Can this match be a good warmup for Michaels or will Benoit and Richards prove to be too much?

All this and more as we continue The Road to WrestleMania 21!

Confirmed Matches

Shane Helms -vs- ??? - Steel Cage Match

Triple H -vs- Shelton Benjamin

Matt Hardy -vs- William Regal

Batista -vs- Rhyno

Chris Benoit and Steven Richards -vs- Shawn Michaels and Tajiri

WWE RAW

MARCH 21, 2005

[The opening pyros explode from either side of the stage as the crowd goes nuts for the opening of the show. The camera pans throughout the thousands of fans before cutting to the announcers' table]

-------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Monday Night Raw and we are just two weeks from WrestleMania 21!

King: Man, this year's WrestleMania is going to top all the previous ones and that's quite an accomplishment!

JR: It certainly is as we've had some great moments in the past, but the future must be made and WrestleMania 21 is where it all begins!

King: Man, I can't wait!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, we've got some awesome matches here tonight including Shane Helms going up against a mystery opponent inside of a Steel Cage!

King: Yeah, but if he wins he gets a shot at Val Venis' Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 21!

JR: Also, Shawn Michaels and Tajiri will team up to take on Chris Benoit and Steven Richards!

-------------

STEEL CAGE MATCH

SHANE HELMS vs. VISCERA

The mystery opponent happened to be Viscera, who came out to a decent reaction. He climbed into the cage and dominated Helms, until Helms caught him with a lowblow before he nailing the Shining Wizard. This stunned Viscera enough to allow Helms to climb over the top rope for the win. Shane Helms via Escape.

-------------

JR: Shane Helms has defeated Viscera! It looks like he's going to WrestleMania 21 to face Val Venis!

King: That's gonna be a match to remember! It's almost like when Edge faced William Regal for the Intercontinental Championship!

JR: I certainly do remember that, and Ladies and Gentlemen make sure to go online and purchase a special offer for ten classic matches from our programming!

King: It's an awesome deal, JR! Wait a minute…it's Eric Bischoff!

JR: I wonder what he wants out here…

-------------

STIPULATION FOR THE INTERPROMOTIONAL TAG TEAM MATCH?

[Eric Bischoff comes down to a good pop before getting into the ring and taking a microphone]

Bischoff: I was sitting back in my office thinking about WrestleMania 21, when I remember about the interpromotional tag team match between The Hardy Boyz and The World's Greatest Tag Team!

[The crowd pops]

Bischoff: Well, I was thinking about how this is different from past WrestleMania tag team matches and I realized that it wasn't! So, I've spoken with Theodore Long and he told me that we should throw in a little twist. So, some things were thrown around and it's been decided that this match is going to be a Ladder Match!

[The crowd pops huge, but begins to boo as The Hardy Boyz come down to the ring]

Bischoff: Can I help you, Gentlemen?

[Matt Hardy grabs the microphone from Bischoff as the crowd boos him]

Matt: Jeff, do you hear that noise?

[Jeff shakes his head as the crowd boos them]

Matt: It's the millions and the millions of people cheering for us hoping that for one last time we're going into the ring and perform our specialties! Ladders!

[The crowd cheers]

Matt: Nope. We're not going to do it Bischoff! I remember the last time The Hardy Boyz were in a match like this and we got booed out of the building! Yeah, these fans are denying it, but they are the same fans who booed us back then!

[The crowd is booing them wildly]

Matt: Change the match, Bischoff! Elimination tag is fine with us, hell even Hardcore is fine with us! Just change the match, because there is no way in hell we're participating in another Ladder Match!

[The crowd begins to cheer as Shelton Benjamin comes down into the ring]

Benjamin: The Hardy Boyz. No doubt, tag team legends. Well, it's quite unfortunate that you don't want to participate in a Ladder Match, because me and Charlie were looking forward to kicking you *** all over Staples Center!

Matt: Ohhhh…Mr. Benjamin! There ain't no stopping you now, is there? You want to kick our asses so bad? Why don't you start here right now?

[benjamin smiles before punching down Matt Hardy. Jeff Hardy tries to get involved, but Benjamin knocks him down with a Superkick! Benjamin beats down on Jeff Hardy, but Matt Hardy grabs a chair from the outside and begins to beat down Benjamin. The Hardy Boyz leave as Shelton Benjamin lays there a bloody mess]

-------------

JR: What a disgusting act here by The Hardy Boyz! What happened to the fun, loving Matt and Jeff Hardy that I knew a while ago?

King: I knew they were always bad apples, JR! Remember when they used to hang around with Gangrel? Creepy fellows, I tell you! Creepy!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it looks like Shelton Benjamin won't have to face Triple H tonight as medics take him out in a stretcher. Anyway, coming up next we've got a rematch from No Way Out as Batista goes one on one with Rhyno!

King: Batista is going to destroy Rhyno! I can just feel it in my veins!

-------------

RIC FLAIR IS AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD SOCK

[We cut backstage to where Steven Richards and Chris Benoit are discussing their match for later tonight, when Ric Flair runs into the room]

Flair: Richards! Chris! You need to hide me! That mad man is after me again! Hide me!

Benoit: Here.

[He grabs Flair and takes him to a closet in the room]

Flair: Thanks Chris! I won't forget this! Be careful if he comes here, I don't know how much more of Mr.Socko I can take!

[benoit shuts the closet door and goes back to talking with Steven Richards, when the closet door bursts open again. Flair comes running out screaming.]

Flair: How!? Why!? This is too much! He found me again!

[Flair exits the room sweating and running as Mick Foley pops out of the closet smiling. He nails Richards with a Mandible Claw before running off after Mick Foley]

-------------

King: Leave him alone Foley! Ric Flair is a living legend! You can't do this to him!

JR: Well, Mick Foley is the Hardcore Legend, King!

King: Yeah, he's done some pretty crazy stuff in the past!

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

RHYNO vs. BATISTA

This was a fairly good match with both men trying to overpower one another. The crowd was behind Rhyno, who managed to nail a Gore as well as a few other power moves. The ending came with Batista countering Rhyno's second Gore with a Spinebuster followed up with a Batista Bomb for the 3! Batista via Pinfall.

-------------

JR: Batista with that immense power! Rhyno didn't stand a chance!

King: Yeah, my man Batista is going to tear through Kane at WrestleMania! I hope you're watching Kane!

[The pyros explode as Kane comes down to the ring]

JR: Kane isn't watching! He's doing! Kane is in the ring!

-------------

THE BIG RED FACE OFF

[Kane comes down to a HUGE pop. He climbs into the ring and Batista goes to work immediately and tries to knock down Kane. Kane reverses with some punches off his own before whipping Batista into the ropes and following up with a Chokeslam attempt! Batista kicks Kane in the gut and escapes while staring down the Big Red Machine.]

-------------

JR: Mah Gawd! The absolute power of these two is unbelievable! Neither man could get the clear advantage and I don't blame them!

King: I wonder what's going to happen at WrestleMania, JR!

JR: Well, I'm sure the fans in Los Angeles are in for a treat!

King: I know I'm going to be!

JR: Anyway Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight we have Matt Hardy going one on one with William Regal as well as a tag team match between Shawn Michaels and Tajiri taking on Chris Benoit and Steven Richards!

-------------

I AM THE GAME AND THE ROCK CAN'T PLAY ME!

[The crowd boos as Triple H comes down to a HUGE wave of boos from the crowd. He gets into the ring with a microphone, looking upset]

HHH: In two weeks at WrestleMania 21 in Los Angeles, I am going to go face to face with who is considered the most electrifying man in sports-entertainment! Last week, he made a fool of me…of The Game! Everyone knows you don't cross Triple H and expect to get away with it!

[The crowd boos and begins to chant 'Rocky']

HHH: But I've decided…I've decided to be the classier man and instead of aggravating the situation even more, I've decided to talk to The Rock about his issues in the ring!

[The crowd goes nuts as The Rock's theme hits and out comes…a midget dressed like The Rock!]

HHH: Rock! You've certainly changed since I saw you last week! What's wrong? It looks like you're not standing tall anymore. What's wrong? Why don't you come into the ring and tell me about your problems?

[The midget wobbles into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.]

HHH: Rock, c'mon…I…this is just too much.

[The crowd begins chanting 'Rocky' as The Rock slides into the ring from behind. The midget begins shaking and pointing behind Triple H.]

HHH: What is it, Rock? Oh no, you're not going to pull that on me again? I know what's going to happen. I'm going to turn around and you're going to hit me with a lowblow, because that's the lowlife scum that you are!

[Triple H drops the microphone and Pedigrees the midget. He stands up and turns around only to go face to face with the real Rock! The crowd erupts as the two superpowers stand in the middle of the ring face to face screaming at each other]

[Flair and Batista come up from behind and side with Triple H, while Mick Foley and Kane come from behind The Rock and side up with him! The crowd eats it all up as Triple H tells Batista and Flair to leave. He leaves with them as the faces stare them down from the ring]

-------------

JR: What a moment this is! The Rock, Mick Foley, and Kane facing off with Triple H, Ric Flair, and Batista!

King: I can't believe this! This makes me even more excited for WrestleMania!

-------------

RETURNING THE FAVOR

[Matt Hardy is walking backstage pumped for his match against William Regal when a masked man comes from behind and nails him with a steel chair! He knocks Hardy down and beats him up before running off down the hall.]

Masked Man: Let's just say I'm returning the favor!

[bischoff and Jeff Hardy come running to find Matt Hardy all knocked up and beaten up]

Jeff: What the hell kind of security do you have in this place, Bischoff! What're we gonna do about his match up next against William Regal?

Bischoff: What are we going to do? You mean, what are YOU going to do? You're going to go out there and face William Regal.

[bischoff leaves as Jeff Hardy shakes his head in frustration]

-------------

JR: Matt Hardy being ambushed out of nowhere! What's going on, King!?

King: I'll be damned if I know and I'll be damned if I don't! Whatever is happening, I hope Bischoff gets to the bottom of this!

JR: Well, it looks like we're going to get to see Jeff Hardy take on William Regal instead!

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

JEFF HARDY vs. WILLIAM REGAL

This wasn't much of a match and its sad that the crowd was behind Jeff Hardy. It looks like Regal is going to be retiring soon. Jeff Hardy won the match after hitting Regal with an unseen lowblow followed up with a Twist of Fate. Jeff Hardy via Pinfall.

-------------

JR: That damn Jeff Hardy cheating to get the win over William Regal!

King: He's giving Eddie Guerrero a real run for his money!

JR: I'll agree with that, King. Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Chris Benoit teaming up with Steven Richards to take on Shawn Michaels and Tajiri!

-------------

THE CHAMPION ARRIVES

[Chris Jericho is shown backstage getting out of a limo and walking down the halls.]]

JR: It looks like Chris Jericho has finally arrived here tonight!

King: Well, he's missed most of the action!

-------------

TAG TEAM MATCH

CHRIS BENOIT AND STEVEN RICHARDS vs. SHAWN MICHAELS AND TAJIRI

This was a great match which was main event worthy. Richards and Tajiri showed that they were worthy of maineventing the television show. The match had some good moments including Benoit reversing the Japanese Buzzsaw into the Sharpshooter, only to have Shawn Michaels interrupt with a Sweet Chin Music, allowing Tajiri to escape. The ending came after Tajiri nailed the Poison Mist into Richards before HBK nailed the Sweet Chin Music for the win. Shawn Michaels and Tajiri via Pinfall.

-------------

JR: Shawn Michaels with the Sweet Chin Music to lead his side to victory! That man has never given up in all his career!

King: Well, he's gonna face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 21! That's gonna be a real challenge!

-------------

ACCEPTANCE

[shawn Michaels is on his knees celebrating when the lights go out. A blue beam of light shines down on Michaels, who looks up and nods his head]

-------------

JR: What the…what just happened?

King: I don't know. You tell me, JR!

JR: Well…what a night it has been thus far and….what the! It's Edge!

-------------

WRESTLEMANIA IS MY TIME!

[Edge comes down to a lot of boos from the crowd. He slides into the ring and takes a microphone]

Edge: I am sick and tired of all of you people booing me, because I have accomplished more than you people ever will!

[The crowd boos]

Edge: Yeah…I won The Royal Rumble and I defeated Kane at No Way Out! I'm 2-0 this year so far and at WrestleMania 21…I'm going to go for 3 in a row!

[The crowd boos]

Edge: Speaking of WrestleMania 21….I'm going to be facing Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship! Yeah, I'm finally getting my chance at the gold and I am not going to let it slip this time! It's mine! It's mine! It's….

[Jericho's music hits and he comes onto the stage to a HUGE pop]

Jericho: It's for the convenience of all these fans, just please SHUT…THE…HELL…UP! We all know you won The Royal Rumble, but that's not what the fans remembered! They remember me beating Triple H for this World Heavyweight Championship!

[The crowd cheers]

Jericho: Now you come out here and run your mouth telling everyone you're going to beat me at WrestleMania? Oh, excuse me…

[He puts up an imaginary phone to his ears]

Jericho: Oh…it's Planet Assclown! They want their Official Jackass back! Are you not thinking? You won The Royal Rumble, because Shawn Michaels left the ring for some reason I'll never understand! You beat Kane because he DQed himself! You're going to lose at WrestleMania, because….

Edge: ENOUGH! Just shut up Jericho! I don't need to here this crap!

[Edge drops the microphone and begins to leave the ring, but Bischoff's face appears on the titantron.]

Bischoff: Hold on a minute, Edge. You want to fight, you're going to have to wait until next week when you go one on one with the second man remaining in The Royal Rumble…Shawn Michaels!

[The crowd pops]

Bischoff: That's not all, Chris Jericho is going to team up with Shelton Benjamin to take on The Hardy Boyz!

[The crowd pops even more]

Bischoff: And finally, we're going to get to see The Rock and Sock Connection team up with Kane to take on Evolution!

[The crowd cheers as Jericho and Edge stare each other down]

-------------

JR: My God! What a week it's going to be next week! Ladies and Gentlemen! We are almost at WrestleMania 21!

King: I can't wait JR! I need WrestleMania now!

-------------

Smackdown Preview | March 24, 2005

Two more weeks until WrestleMania 21 and the Smackdown crew is pumped as ever! What new turnabouts will occur as we move on the road to WrestleMania 21!

Booker T and Kurt Angle were both suspended last week, but both men will be in action tonight as Booker T goes face to face with Spike Dudley and Kurt Angle will face off against Funaki! Can both men defeat their respective Cruiserweight opponents, or will the lightweights score an upset victory?

The Cruiserweights themselves will be looking for the final spot on Team Smackdown as Theodore Long has hidden not two, but four slips around the building! Who will be able to find the slips and present them to Long next week on Smackdown?

Mark Jindrak and Rey Mysterio have been feuding for quite some time now, but Rey Mysterio has challenged Mark Jindrak to a match on Smackdown! Can Mysterio end this beef or will Jindrak pull something out of his sleeve?

All this and much more as the road to WrestleMania begins to get shorter and shorter!

Confirmed Matches

Booker T vs. Spike Dudley

Kurt Angle vs. Funaki

Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Jindrak

Appeareances by Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, The Undertaker, and more!

WWE SMACKDOWN

MARCH 21, 2005

[The opening video segment is shown followed with a WrestleMania 21 promo. The camera cuts to the crowd who are going nuts and waving their signs indicating their favorite wrestler. The camera heads over the announcers' table when Tazz and Michael Cole are seated]

---------

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole and I'm joined here by the most entertaining color commentators in this business, Tazz!

Tazz: I'm Tazz and I'm excited! Not because I'm sitting next to you, Cole.

Cole: Well, why are you excited?

Tazz: Because we're just 10 days away from WrestleMania 21! I cannot wait until next Sunday, because we are going to blow the roof off Staples Center!

Cole: WrestleMania 21 is certainly going to be an exciting evening, but I'm sure tonight will be as well!

Tazz: No doubt about that! Booker T taking on Spike Dudley and Kurt Angle taking on Funaki!

---------

SINGLES MATCH

SPIKE DUDLEY vs. BOOKER T

This was a decent match with Booker T getting a HUGE pop from his entrance to the ending of the match. The crowd knew Spike Dudley didn't stand a chance and it slightly lowered the crowd reaction for the actual match. The common ending came with Booker T nailing the Bookend for the win. Booker T via Pinfall.

---------

Cole: Booker T picking up the winning and adding momentum heading into WrestleMania!

Tazz: He needs to hang onto that momentum if he wants to stand a chance against Kurt Angle at WrestleMania!

Cole: Well, with a chance to become the next WWE Champion, I'm sure Booker T is going to remain focused.

Tazz: That's for sure. Kurt Angle is one intelligent wrestler and when wrestling him, you gotta stay focused!

---------

YA WIN SOME. YA LOSE SOME!

[shannon Moore is walking backstage when he spots a slip sticking out from underneath a pile of bricks. He removes it and a smile appears across his face. He continues walking, but is stopped when Nunzio pops out from behind a wall and nails Moore in the face with a pie. Nunzio grabs the slip and runs off smiling]

---------

UNTIL THERE IS A LAST MAN STANDING

[The Undertaker appears and it appears that he is in a dark room. He looks up towards the camera and begins to speak]

Undertaker: 10 days. WrestleMania 21. The biggest rematch in the history of this business. The Tombstone Piledriver versus The Sweet Chin Music. The Undertaker versus Shawn Michaels.

[The crowd pops]

Undertaker: The respect has never been more. The competitiveness has never been more. This issue cannot be settled until there is…a….last….man….standing.

[The crowd pops again]

Undertaker: Michaels…you….me…WrestleMania…in a Last Man Standing Match!

[The crowd pops as The Undertaker rolls his eyes and the screen fades]

---------

Cole: A Last Man Standing Match! This WrestleMania keeps getting better and better!

Tazz: The Undertaker versus Shawn Michaels in a Last Man Standing Match? I'm there! That's going to be off the hook!

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Mark Jindrak going one on one against Rey Mysterio!

Tazz: These two have been beefing with each other for a while now, Cole.

Cole: And that's going to have a huge factor in this match, I'm sure!

---------

SINGLES MATCH

MARK JINDRAK vs. REY MYSTERIO

This was an above average match with Mysterio carrying Jindrak throughout. Jindrak tried cheating, but Mysterio managed to reverse all of them into various moves including Hurricanranas and pinfall attempts. Unfortunately, he couldn't keep up with the pin attempts and missed a 619, fully going through the ropes. This allowed Jindrak to roll up a dazed Mysterio from behind, keeping his feet on the ropes for the win. Jindrak via Cheating.

---------

Cole: Mark Jindrak with his foot on the ropes! C'mon ref! How can someone be so blind!

Tazz: Blind about what, Cole? Cheating? I didn't see any cheating!

Cole: I didn't expect you to see anything, Tazz. Sheesh.

Tazz: Stop whining Cole! Jindrak was just having a little fun! Nothing wrong with that.

Cole: It's not fun when someone else loses, because of cheating!

---------

A CHALLENGE FOR WRESTLEMANIA 21!

[Mark Jindrak makes his way up the ramp as Mysterio gets up looking upset. He takes a microphone from the side]

Mysterio: Jindrak! Putting the foot on the ropes, man? That's not cool. In Mexico, there's only one way to settle this! A rematch…at WrestleMania 21. What do you say, Mark?

[Mark Jindrak thinks for a second then nods his head as Mysterio grins]

---------

Cole: Another Smackdown match added to WrestleMania 21! We're gonna get to see Mark Jindrak take on Rey Mysterio in a rematch of tonight!

Tazz: That's gonna be insane! Well, we all know Rey Mysterio has a bad record at WrestleMania, Cole! Remember last year?

Cole: Well, he was cheated out of the Cruiserweight Title twice in the last two WrestleManias!

Tazz: Leave what happened in the past…in the past!

Cole:

---------

SINGLES MATCH

ROB VAN DAM vs. THE BIG SHOW

Semi-good match with two very different styles. Rob Van Dam tried to avoid The Big Show throughout the match, but Show kept catching him and beating him down. Towards the end, Rob Van Dam nailed The Big Show with the Rolling Thunder before climbing to the top rope. He faced the crowd and taunted, unaware that The Big Show had stood back up. He grabbed Rob Van Dam and nailed a Chokeslam off the top turnbuckle. The Big Show via Pinfall.

---------

SLIP #2

[Paul London is in the locker room when he finds a pink slip sticking out from inside a locker. He removes it and turns around, only to find Funaki standing there with a steel chair! Funaki swings, but London misses and Funaki trembles as the chair slams against the locker!]

London: Better luck next time, Funaki!

[London runs out of the room, but is tripped by Chavo Guerrero who is standing outside. Chavo grabs the pink slip and runs off with it]

---------

Cole: Chavo Guerrero with the second pink slip!

Tazz: That Chavo sure is a tricky son of a gun, Cole!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come we've got Kurt Angle going one on one with Funaki!

Tazz: We all know whose gonna win that one, Cole!

---------

EDDIE REPRESENTIN' SMACKDOWN!

[Eddie Guerrero comes down to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He climbs into the ring and takes a microphone]

Guerrero: What's happenin' Holmes!? Esses, you're looking at the Smackdown Heavyweight representative for Team Smackdown! That's right, Holmes! Eddie Guerrero is representin', Holmes! At WrestleMania 21, Eddie Guerrero is gonna get a chance to face some his old buddies…Chris Benoit! Tajiri! Eric Bischoff! Holmes, it's gonna be fun!

[The crowd pops]

Guerrero: But more importantly, Esses…I'm going to get to represent Smackdown. I'm going to get to represent the Smackdown locker room, the Smackdown brand of wrestling and most importantly, I get to represent the Smackdown fans!

[The crowd pops HUGE]

Guerrero: That's right, Holmes! April 3rd…I'm gonna show what Smackdown is really all about! Viva la Smackdown!

[before he can continue, The Bashams come down to the ring and begin attacking Eddie Guerrero! This stops as The Dudleyz come racing to Eddie's aid and help fend of against The Dudleyz]

[The crowd pops as Theodore Long comes onto the ramp]

Long: Hold on a minute, Playas! You guys wanna go at it? Then tonight, it's gonna be Eddie Guerrero and The Dudleyz facing The Bashams and…John Cena!

[The crowd pops as Long leaves the ramp]

---------

Cole: What a match made just now by our General Manager!

Tazz: This night is like WrestleMania, Cole! I can't wait for that match!

Cole: Well, we've still to a while ahead of us, Tazz!

---------

SINGLES MATCH

FUNAKI vs. KURT ANGLE

This was an excellent match for the one minute that it lasted. Funaki tried to go for a Flying Crossbody of the top turnbuckle, but Angle moved and locked in the Angle Lock, to which Funaki tapped almost immediately. Angle via Submission.

---------

Cole: Angle almost snapping that ankle of Funaki!

Tazz: Hey, Cole. If Funaki gets injured, who takes his place in the Cruiserweight position at WrestleMania?

Cole: I've got no idea, Tazz.

Tazz: Of course you don't! You're Michael Cole! I crack myself up, do you?

Cole:

---------

ATTACK ON THE BOOKMAN!

[Kurt Angle continues to keep the Angle Lock locked in, but Booker T comes running down to help. Kurt Angle manages to duck a punch from Booker T, before nailing an Angle Slam! The crowd boos as Kurt Angle leaves the ring]

---------

Cole: Kurt Angle with that assault on Booker T!

Tazz: What are you talking about, Cole!? Booker T was the one who aggravated the whole situation!

Cole: Because Kurt Angle was going to snap Funaki's ankle!

Tazz: So why should Booker T care about Funaki? I know I don't!

Cole: Anyways, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got a HUGE 6-Man tag team match!

---------

6-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

EDDIE GUERRERO AND THE DUDLEYZ vs. THE BASHAMS and JOHN CENA

This was a pretty good match with both the technical and brawling aspects covered. John Cena seemed hesistant to be tagging with The Bashams and showed it during the match by hesitantly accepting their tags.

There were some good moments involved such as Eddie trying to pull the “Basham Switcheroo” trick and trying to convince the referee that him and D-Von are the same person. The ending came after John Cena nailed Bubba Ray Dudley with the F-U for the win. John Cena via Pinfall.

---------

Cole: John Cena with that devastating F-U to Bubba Ray Dudley!

Tazz: That has got to hurt!

Cole: I'm sure that does hurt, Tazz! Now what's Cena doing?

Tazz: It looks like he wants to address his thousands of fans!

Cole: Who? You?

Tazz: You're not funny, Cole. You should just stick to announcing a match.

---------

THE DOCTOR OF BUD-WEISER

[John Cena takes a microphone as the crowd boos. He begins to talk as the crowd chants “You Suck!”]

Cena: What's happenin' people of Smackdown!?

[The crowd cheers]

Cena: That's good, but I don't really care. My mind is not you folks, but on my match at WrestleMania 21…against Randy Orton!

[The crowd cheers]

Cena: You see, as the weeks lead up to WrestleMania, I've been hearing a lot of talk around me. People are comparing this match to one of The Rock/Austin encounters. Yeah, I know this won't be as that…it's gonna be even better!

[The crowd has a mixed reaction]

Cena: From what I understand, people are comparing Randy Orton to The Rock. Yeah, that might be what he is! A has-been! A sell-out! A “let's come back once a year and wrestle at WrestleMania!” Oh wait a minute…Randy Orton isn't a has-been! He's a never-was! Yeah, and I hear people comparing me to Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Rattlesnake!

[The crowd pops HUGE]

Cena: Yeah, at WrestleMania, I'm gonna make Austin look like a freakin' Garden Snake! Now enough about that drunk redneck…about my match against Randy Orton. Now, a match of this intensity, it can't just be a normal match…it's gonna have some regulations….

[He's interrupted when the glass shatters and out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin to a pop that blows the entire roof off the arena. Cena has a shocked look on his face as Austin gets into the ring and takes a microphone]

Austin: What's all this crap I hear about this match being bigger than Austin/Rock? What's all this crap I hear about John Cena making Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' like a Garden Snake? What's all this crap I hear about this match needing special regulations?

[The crowd is going wild and chanting “WHAT?” after each sentence]

Austin: Say, what's that on your shirt? It says F...a star…a U…and a K. What's the matter, John? Afraid to the FCC? What's the problem? You can't say **** on television, anymore? What's the problem, John? You're afraid to break the rules?

[The crowd is popping like mad]

Austin: Watch this.

[Austin flicks off the camera before moving his hand in front of Cena. He sticks up his middle finger and does the “You Can't See Me” taunt as the crowd pops HUGE]

Austin: You can't **** with me!

[Austin nails Cena with the Stunner to a HUGE pop from the crowd]

Austin: You want a special stipulation? How about John Cena versus Randy Orton with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Special Guest Referee?!

[Austin gets up on the turnbuckles and taunts before gulping down a few beers as the crowd pops HUGE]

---------

Cole: Stone Cold here on Smackdown! This is insane, Tazz!

Tazz: No doubt! Stone Cold Steve Austin, back on Smackdown! It sure brings back some memories.

Cole: It certainly does! Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure to tune in next week for the last Smackdown stop before WrestleMania 21!

---------

Raw Preview | March 28, 2005

This is the last stop before WrestleMania 21 and both RAW and Smackdown! will be sharing the stage is a special episode of Monday Night Raw! What's going to happen as superstars from different shows interact and what will we see happen as both General Managers will be in the building tonight?

Tonight, Paul London will make his decision as to who he is going to face at WrestleMania 21! Will it be Billy Kidman or Chavo Guerrero? The decision is up to London and it is sure that he will choose wisely! Also, the Cruiserweight Scavenger Hunt comes to a conclusion tonight as Theodore Long will be collecting the slips! Which Cruiserweight is going to have a chance to take part on Team Smackdown?

Steve Austin made a shocking return last week on Smackdown and delivered a shocking Stunner onto John Cena before making himself the guest referee at WrestleMania 21! Tonight, John Cena will go one on one with Rey Mysterio! Will John Cena be able to defeat Mysterio knowing that both Steve Austin and Randy Orton are somewhere backstage?

Triple H will go face to face with The Rock in just six days, but tonight The Game will team up with Ric Flair to face off against Rhyno and Tajiri! Can Evolution defeat the Manbeast and the Japanese Buzzsaw or does Team ECW have their number?

Chris Jericho's World Heavyweight Championship is on the line tonight as a HUGE Battle Royal is scheduled with the winner going on to face Jericho in the mainevent of Raw! Will Jericho be able to defend his title against whomever challenges him? What about Edge? Will he have an important role in the World Heavyweight Championship Match?

All this and more on Raw!

Confirmed Matches

John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio

Evolution vs. Team ECW

#1 Contender's Battle Royal

Chris Jericho vs. ??? - World Heavyweight Championship Match

WWE RAW

MARCH 28, 2005

[The opening pyros explode before the screen tells us that there are only 6 days remaining before WrestleMania 21! The camera pans the crowd who seems to be excited, before cutting to the announcers' table]

--------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! We are just six days away from WrestleMania 21! Tonight's going to be a very special Raw as both Smackdown and Raw are going to be in the building! I'm joined here by my colleague, Jerry “The King” Lawler!

King: Oh…WrestleMania 21! I can't wait six days JR! I want to see WrestleMania right now!

JR: Well we've certainly got some big match ups including a Battle Royal with the winner getting a shot at Jericho's World Heavyweight Title later on tonight!

King: Wait a minute! That means Jericho might not even go to WrestleMania 21!

JR: That's correct, King!

--------------

PRE-MANIA FACEOFF

[Eric Bischoff and Theodore Long are standing backstage with their respective teams standing behind them]

Bischoff: So this is Team Smackdown, huh? What do we have here? Eddie Guerrero…Torrie Wilson…no Cruiserweight?

Long: I'm holding a little Smackdown Scavenger Hunt to see which Cruiserweight gets a spot on Team Smackdown.

Bischoff: Hmm…impressive, impressive. Let's just get one thing straight, Teddy. You might be the top dog on Smackdown, but here on Raw…we do things a little differently.

Long: Oh, I've got no problem with that, Playa! I'll just sit back and you can do your thing, because come WrestleMania 21…we're gonna see just who the top dog is.

[The two of them have a staredown before Team Smackdown leaves the room]

--------------

JR: Some interaction between the two leaders of Team Raw and Team Smackdown! Folks, these two teams will be wrestling each other in an elimination tag match at WrestleMania!

King: I'm pulling for Team Raw, JR!

JR: Well, I would expect you to considering you are a part of Raw, King.

King: No, it's actually because Trish Stratus is on Team Raw!

JR: Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got some Smackdown Cruiserweight action between Chavo Guerrero and Shannon Moore!

--------------

SINGLES MATCH

CHAVO GUERRERO vs. SHANNON MOORE

This was a decent, sub-par match which could've been good, but the focus was on Nunzio who came down and took Chavo's slip. The match itself had two good spots, one of them including Chavo reversing the Halo by throwing Moore onto the outside while the other was the end of the match with Chavo nailing a Gory Bomb for the win. Chavo Guerrero via Pinfall.

--------------

JR: Chavo Guerrero with that Gory Bomb for the win!

King: I like Chavo Guerrero, JR! He should be here on Raw instead of over on Smackdown!

JR: Well, Smackdown does have a renowned Cruiserweight Division, King. Speaking of Cruiserweights, here comes another one of them! Billy Kidman!

--------------

I'VE MADE MY DECISION

[billy Kidman comes down running and begins brawling with Chavo Guerrero, until Paul London appears on the ramp.]

London: Chavo…Billy. I've decided who I'm putting this title on the line against at Wrestlemania! When I'm done with this business, I want to be remembered as a fighting champion and there is no better way to prove that then to defend it against Chavo Guerrero…and Billy Kidman!

[The crowd pops as London walks off]

--------------

JR: Well, it looks like he's going to be defending his title against both Kidman and Guerrero!

King: A Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Title? That, as Tazz would say, is going to be “off the chain!”

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight we've got Triple H and Ric Flair taking on Team ECW!

King: Triple H is gonna crush them!

--------------

EXCHANGE OF WORDS

[The Rock is shown arriving backstage walking around when he bumps into John Cena who stares him down]

Rock: The Rock welcomes John Cena to Raw! How are you finding everything, John?

Cena: Now I understand why people call this Raw is Crap! What is this?

Rock: Tell The Rock you did not just call Raw, crap!

Cena: Oh, I called Raw crap and you know what else is crap? Your acting!

[The Rock looks surprised]

Rock: The Rock is taken back! The Rock is downright horrified! The Rock is downright horrified that an Eminem-wannabe…censorship-lovin'…piece of Smackdown crap is in his breathing area! Just what in the blue hell are you thinking coming in here and talking trash to The Rock?

Cena: Well…

Rock: It doesn't matter what you were thinking! The Rock has one thing to say and let me make that perfectly…crystal...clear. You don't come onto Raw backstage and start talking trash to The Rock, understand?

[Cena shakes his head and walks off]

--------------

JR: Well, The Rock and John Cena certainly do not seem to be getting along!

King: Lucky they don't have to face each other at WrestleMania 21, JR!

JR: Well, John Cena will be facing Randy Orton with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Guest Referee!

--------------

SINGLES MATCH

JOHN CENA vs. REY MYSTERIO

This was a pretty good match with both men putting in a good amount of effort. John Cena dominated, but Mysterio continued to find ways to escape and plant a move or two of his own. This frustrated Cena, but entertained the crowd. However, Cena managed to catch Mysterio off the West Coast Pop and nailed him with an F-U for the win! Cena via Pinfall.

--------------

JR: John Cena with that devastating F-U! That shook the damn ring, King!

King: Oh man, how's Randy Orton going to get through WrestleMania?!

JR: Well, however these two are gonna deal with each other, I'm sure it's going to be one helluva match!

King: Speaking of Randy Orton, what's he doing now!?

--------------

BANNED UNTIL SUNDAY!

[The crowd pops huge as Randy Orton comes running down and begins attacking John Cena. The two of them beat at each other as referees come down to separate them. Theodore Long comes down with a microphone]

Long: Cena! This ain't what we do when we visit Raw, Playa! This is absurd, Playa! You know what? You're banned until this Sunday and if I hear anything between now and Sunday…you're gonna be pulled from your match!

[The crowd pops as Long leaves with Cena looking pissed]

--------------

King: See that, JR! Smackdown has to baby-sit their superstars!

JR: Well, both men snapped, King. But we're going to get to see these two men clash this Sunday in Los Angeles! Anyways, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Shelton Benjamin going face to face with Jeff Hardy!

King: Now these two are going to have an awesome match at WrestleMania!

--------------

SINGLES MATCH

SHELTON BENJAMIN vs. JEFF HARDY

This match never really got off the ground as Benjamin nailed Hardy with a few moves before Matt Hardy came running down with a Steel Chair. The referee called for the DQ as Matt Hardy slammed the chair over Benjamin's skull.

Charlie Haas came running down, but was nailed with a Twist of Fate onto the steel chair! Shelton Benjamin via DQ.

--------------

JR: The Hardyz laying a beating on the World's Greatest Tag Team! Is this what's going to happen this Sunday?

King: I sure hope so, JR! Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are nothing, but trouble!

JR: How can you even say that, King?! Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got the Battle Royal!

--------------

10-MAN OVER-THE-TOP BATTLE ROYAL

PARTICIPANTS: SHANE HELMS, KANE, BATISTA, EDGE, RANDY ORTON, MAVEN, STEVEN RICHARDS, THE ROCK, MATT HARDY, MICK FOLEY

This was an extremely entertaining match with quite a few spots that popped the crowd. Maven, Helms, Richards were eliminated rather quick after Batista and Kane dumped them over. Matt Hardy was the next to go as Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas came running down to help eliminate him. The Rock and Mick Foley teamed up to take out Randy Orton, only to have Mick Foley eliminate The Rock following right after.

Mick Foley was eliminated after Edge nailed a Spear and tossed him over the top rope. Edge managed to remain in for quite a while and even managed to help Kane eliminate Batista from the ring. The ending came with Kane pulling down the top rope and forcing Edge to sail over with a Spear attempt! Kane via Elimination.

--------------

JR: Kane has done it! Kane has won the Battle Royal!

King: I guess this means we get to see Kane take on Chris Jericho! What if he takes his title, JR!?

JR: Then I guess Kane will have to pull double duty at WrestleMania!

King: That would be interesting.

--------------

THE OLYMPIC CHAMPION SPEAKS!

[The crowd boos as Kurt Angle comes down to the ring and takes a microphone.]

Angle: I get booed on Smackdown and I get booed on Raw! Well guess what? That's doesn't matter, because at WrestleMania 21 this Sunday, I am going to make you cheer for me! I am going to make you cheer for me as I defeat Booker T and retain my WWE Championship!

[The crowd boos]

Angle: Yeah, just like Triple H made Booker T his bitch at WrestleMania 19, I am going to do the exact same thing this Sunday! Booker T isn't going to stand a chance and I'm going to make sure…

[He's interrupted when Booker T's music hits and Booker T comes down to a HUGE pop]

Angle: What is this? Huh? What is this? Booker, you think you can just interrupt me in the middle of a speech? Huh? Well, I don't blame you, because its an honor just being in the same ring as me!

[booker T charges Kurt Angle, who goes for an Angle Slam, only to have Booker T reverse it and plant a Bookend!]

--------------

JR: Booker T with the Bookend! Ladies and Gentlemen we're getting a preview of WrestleMania here tonight!

King: Oh, I can't wait JR! The WWE Championship match is going to be awesome!

JR: I'm sure both title matches will be memorable, King!

--------------

TAG TEAM MATCH

TEAM ECW vs. EVOLUTION

This wasn't really much of a match since the crowd knew Evolution was going to win. Tajiri really shined and the crowd popped for him as well as Rhyno. The ending came however when Rhyno went for the Gore, but Triple H withstood it and nailed Rhyno with a Pedigree for the win! Evolution via Pinfall.

--------------

JR: Evolution with the win going into WrestleMania! Folks, this is going to have an impact on both Triple H and Ric Flair, both men who have a match at WrestleMania 21!

King: That's right, people! Triple H will be going one on one with The Rock while Ric Flair takes on Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match!

JR: Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next we've got Chris Jericho defending his World Heavyweight Title against Kane!

--------------

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

KANE vs. CHRIS JERICHO©

This was a very good match that could've at least been on a PPV. Jericho carried Kane, who put in a good effort and helped make the match watchable. There were a few times when Jericho tried locking on the Walls of Jericho, but Kane escaped.

Kane nailed Jericho with a Chokeslam, but Jericho managed to kick out and finally lock on the Walls of Jericho! Edge came running down partially, but Jericho got up and threw Edge to the outside. Jericho turned around, ducked a Chokeslam and nailed the Enzugiri for the win!

Afterwards, Edge came back in and nailed Jericho with a devastating Spear before locking on the Edgecution! Jericho via Pinfall.

--------------

JR: Edge humiliating Chris Jericho in front of the fans! Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure to tune in this Sunday as Raw and Smackdown present WrestleMania 21!

King: I can't wait! What a night that's gonna be!

--------------

OOC: Next stop? WrestleMania 21!

World Wrestling Entertainment Presents: WrestleMania 21

-------------

[Vince McMahon appears on the screen which is all black. He smiles at the camera before speaking]

McMahon: I would like to take a moment to welcome you all to what might be the greatest show you have ever seen. I would like to welcome you to WrestleMania 21! Tonight, you are going to see some of the greatest superstars in the world compete on the greatest stage of them all! You will get to see Chris Jericho put his World Heavyweight Title on the line! You will get to see Shawn Michaels take on The Undertaker for one last time and you will get to see the best of Raw go face to face with the best of Smackdown!

[McMahon smiles]

McMahon: This is WrestleMania 21!

[McMahon continues smiling as the camera fades]

-------------

[The pyros explode from atop the set as the crowd erupts in cheers. The camera pans the crowd who are holding up their signs and cheering for their favorite wrestlers. The camera cuts to the announcers' table where Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler are sitting]

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm Jim Ross joined here by Jerry “The King” Lawler at Staples Center for WrestleMania 21! The energy is this building is off the charts!

King: Well, it is WrestleMania! Tonight is going to be awesome, I can just feel it!

JR: We've got some awesome matches scheduled for tonight as Triple H goes one on one with The Rock!

King: Don't forget about Mick Foley taking on Ric Flair in a Hardcore Match!

JR: All that and more, but first let's go over to our Smackdown colleagues!

[The camera pans over to the Smackdown announcer table, where Michael Cole and Tazz are seated]

Cole: Thanks JR! Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Michael Cole joined here by my partner Tazz! We can't wait to get started and I'm sure you can't either!

Tazz: Tonight is going to be off the hook, Cole! Kurt Angle will be defending his WWE Championship against Booker T! Also, Team Smackdown is going to take on Team Raw!

Cole: Well, we've got the first match as Rey Mysterio takes on Mark Jindrak!

Tazz: Let's get it started, Baby!

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

MARK JINDRAK vs. REY MYSTERIO

[Mark Jindrak comes down first to decent heel heat from the crowd. He climbs into the ring and taunts as the crowd gives him a little more heat. The boos change into cheers as Mysterio's music hits and Rey Mysterio pops out of the stage, dressed like Batman!]

Rey Mysterio plays to the crowd as Cole and Tazz remind us of the feud between these two. Mysterio hops down as Jindrak teases him. Jindrak gets onto his knees and pretends he is Mysterio as the crowd boos. Mysterio runs up and begins nailing kicks and punches to Jindrak. Jindrak crawls into the corner and pushes Mysterio off as the crowd cheers on Mysterio. Jindrak charges forward, but Mysterio rolls underneath and gets into the opposite corner.

Jindrak tries to corner Mysterio, but Mysterio continues rolling around much to the crowd's pleasure. Jindrak eventually runs into a Drop Toe Hold which lands him between the ropes! Mysterio goes for the 619, but Jindrak moves and causes Mysterio to land on the apron. Jindrak stands up and tries to attack Mysterio, who ducks and rams his head into Jindrak's stomach. Jindrak stumbles around as Mysterio jumps off the top rope and nails a Springboard Seated Senton onto Jindrak!

Mysterio keeps his momentum as he bounces off the ropes and drops a Legdrop onto Jindrak's head. Mysterio goes for the early pin, but Jindrak throws Mysterio off before rolling to the outside in frustration. The referee tells Jindrak to get back into the ring, but Jindrak argues back. Inside the ring, Mysterio bounces off the ropes and flies to the outside taking Jindrak down in the process!

The crowd pops, but Jindrak manages to stand up first and rolls Mysterio into the ring. Jindrak rolls in and picks up Mysterio before nailing a Suplex. Jindrak goes for the pin, but Mysterio kicks out before the three count. Jindrak lifts up Mysterio and whips him into the ropes, but Mysterio ducks a clothesline and comes back with a Springboard Moonsault which takes down Jindrak!

The crowd is behind Mysterio who stands up and climbs onto the top turnbuckle. Jindrak comes over and picks him up, but Mysterio punches him back down to the mat. Mysterio stands up and nails a Dragonrana which sends Jindrak stumbling around the ring! Mysterio bounces off the ropes and catches Jindrak with a Facebuster! Mysterio goes for the pin, but Jindrak manages to kick out at 2! Mysterio lifts up Jindrak and tries to whip him into the ropes, but Jindrak reverses it and whips Mysterio into the ropes instead.

Mysterio returns and slides underneath Jindrak before hitting a Dropkick which sends Jindrak into 619 position! The crowd stands on their feet as Mysterio bounces off the ropes and nails the 619! The crowd goes wild as Mysterio nails a Springboard Dragonrana which the referee counts: 1…2…3!

Rey Mysterio defeated Mark Jindrak after a 619.

-------------

Cole: Rey Mysterio with that amazing Springboard Dragonrana! Ladies and Gentlemen, what a way to start off the evening with an impressive victory from Rey Mysterio!

Tazz: I'm telling you, Cole…that Rey Mysterio can really fly around the ring and he showed us that tonight!

Cole: Without a doubt, Tazz! And this is just a taste of what is coming up, Folks! We've still got the United States Championship as well as the WWE Cruiserweight Championship!

Tazz: Two Smackdown Triple Threat's? Does it get better than that, Cole?

Cole: Not it doesn't and before we continue, I'd like to thank all the amazing fans who have made this possible! The atmosphere here in Los Angeles has been great and this afternoon was no different!

-------------

FAN-INTERACTION PRE-WRESTLEMANIA

[A video is shown with clips from the afternoon during which fans are awaiting WrestleMania outside of Staples Center]

Fan #1: It's WrestleMania 21! It's my birthday! It doesn't get any better than this!

Fan #2 and #3: Team Smackdown is gonna kick Team Raw's *** all over Los Angeles!

Foreign Fans: The Rock! We want The Rock!

-------------

Tazz: Those fans are always entertaining, Cole. The Rock! We want The Rock!

Cole: Indeed they are, but Ladies and Gentlemen, please turn your attention over to Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler!

[The camera cuts to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler]

JR: Thank you Michael Cole, that was quite a match from Smackdown. That Rey Mysterio never fails to impress.

King: He never does! He should be on Raw with us, JR!

JR: We'll see, King. Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to kick things off on the Raw side of WrestleMania as the Intercontinental Title is on the line between Val Venis and Shane Helms!

King: Their feud finally comes to an end! The question is who's going to win!?

-------------

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

SHANE HELMS vs. VAL VENIS©

[shane Helms comes down first to decent heat from the crowd. He gets into the ring and awaits Venis. Val Venis comes down with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He climbs into the ring and taunts using the title as a towel as the crowd pops]

Shane Helms attacks Val Venis almost immediately from behind as the crowd boos. The referee removes the Intercontinental Title as the bell rings for the match to begin. Helms stomps down Venis into the corner and begins shouting at him until the referee comes over and pulls him off.

Helms waits until Venis stands up before running and nailing a Clothesline in the corner. Venis stumbles outward, but Helms knocks him down with another Clothesline! Helms picks up Venis and trash talks with him before slapping him back down. Helms picks up Venis once and gain and throws him into the ropes. Venis comes running back down and knocks Helms down with a Clothesline of his own!

The crowd gets behind Venis as the two begin exchanging punches. Venis gains the advantage and punches Helms into the corner. Venis elbows Helms before whipping him into the opposite end. Helms jumps up onto the turnbuckle and goes for a Flying Crossbody, but Venis kicks Helms in the stomach and nails a DDT! 1…2…No!

Venis tries to lock on the Venis Fly Trap, but Helms manages to grab the ropes forcing Venis to let go. Venis drags Helms back into the middle of the ring before attempting to lock on the submission once again. Helms manages to roll out to the other side of the ring.

A short staredown ensues before both men grapple up again. Venis gets Helms in a headlock, but Helms pushes Venis into the ropes before catching him with a Dropkick. Helms goes for the cover, but Venis manages to kick out at two. Helms stands up and looks around at the crowd who seem to be dull. He sits in the corner as Venis gets up. Helms charges forward and nails a Shining Wizard! 1…2…3!

Shane Helms defeated Val Venis after a Shining Wizard.

-------------

JR: Shane Helms! We have a new Intercontinental Champion! We have a new Intercontinental Champion!

King: Wow! Did you see that amazing Shining Wizard, JR?! That's what dreams are made of!

JR: That certainly was an awesome attempt by both men, King!

King: And I'm sure it's just a taste of what's left to come!

-------------

INTERVIEW WITH EDGE

[Todd Grisham is standing backstage with Edge]

Grisham: Edge, we are here at WrestleMania 21 in Los Angeles and this must be a dream come true for you! You get to face Chris Jericho one on one for the World Heavyweight Title! What are your thoughts?

Edge: What are my thoughts? Todd, there is nothing running through my head except the image of defeating Chris Jericho and finally taking the World Heavyweight Title! I mean, I defeated 29 other men at The Royal Rumble to get here today and I am not going to give it up so easily!

Grisham: When you look at some of the other past WrestleMania wins, how do you think this match is going to stand up compared to the others?

Edge: If you're referring to the Triple Threat Match last year, then tonight is going to blow that out of the water! Let's take a look shall we, Todd? I am way more athletic that Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and even Chris Benoit! That's why you don't see them in the mainevent anymore, Todd. I am going to go out there and make something special! I am going to make the world remember tonight as the night Edge wins his first World Heavyweight Championship!

Grisham: Thanks, Edge.

[Edge ignores Todd Grisham and walks off]

-------------

JR: Edge certainly sounds rather confident about his match with Chris Jericho!

King: I'm confident that Edge is going to destroy Chris Jericho!

JR: I'd like to take this opportunity to send the spotlight over to Smackdown, Folks!

[The camera switches over to Michael Cole and Tazz]

Cole: Thank you JR and King! Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night this has been so far with two outstanding matches, but we've still got more to come!

Tazz: Table Time, baby!

Cole: That's right, coming up next we've got The Basham Brothers defending their WWE Tag Team Titles against The Dudleyz in a Table Match! But first I'd like to announce that WrestleMania 22 is going to take place in Chicago, Illinois!

Tazz: And knowing the Chicago crowd, it's going to be one helluva WrestleMania!

-------------

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

TABLES MATCH

THE DUDLEYZ vs. THE BASHAM BROS©

[The Dudleyz come down first to GREAT pops from the Los Angeles crowd. They slide into the ring and taunt as the crowd cheers them on. The Bashams are out next to MILD heat from the crowd. They climb into the ring and show off their tag team titles before giving them to the referee.]

The Dudleyz and The Bashams immediately take to each other with punches. The Dudleyz gain the advantage and beat The Bashams into opposite corners. The Dudleyz whip The Bashams out into each other as the crowd pops. The Bashams stumble around as Bubba nails the Bubba Bomb and D-Von nails a Saving Grace!

The Dudleyz then look around at the crowd before Bubba pushes D-Von. D-Von pushes him back, but Bubba looks at D-Von and tells him to…”GET THE TABLES!” The crowd cheers as D-Von goes to the outside and grabs two tables before sliding them into the ring. Bubba picks up Doug Basham and places him on the table. He tells D-Von to climb up to the top as the crowd cheers them on.

D-Von does the “Wazza!” motion, but Danny Basham comes running and knocks D-Von off the apron. Bubba Ray Dudley comes over to handle Danny Basham, but Doug climbs down from the table and attacks Bubba Ray from behind. Doug Basham goes and throws Bubba Ray Dudley into the corner, but Bubba reverses the positions and knocks Doug Basham down with a punch to the head.

D-Von manages to fight off Danny Basham in the corner and throws him to the outside! He turns back around and sees Bubba Ray Dudley climbing to the top rope. He walks over and picks up Doug Basham before handing him over to Bubba Ray Dudley! The crowd gets up as Bubba Ray hooks his arms around Doug Basham's neck and leaps off with a Bubba Bomb through the table!

The crowd pops huge as Doug Basham is eliminated! The Dudleyz look to the other side where Danny Basham is slowly crawling into the ring. D-Von picks him up and whips him into the ropes before nailing a 3D through the other table! The crowd goes nuts as the referee hands The Dudleyz their newly-won WWE Tag Team Titles!

The Dudleyz defeated The Bashams after a Bubba Bomb and 3D.

-------------

Cole: New tag team champions! Smackdown has new tag team champions! The Dudleyz have defeated The Basham Bros. for the tag team titles!

Tazz: Settle down, Cole. We understand, but I'm sure The Bashams are going to get their revenge!

Cole: But tonight is The Dudleyz' night, Tazz! What a night for them! They won the tag team titles at WrestleMania 21 in a Tables Match!

Tazz: I'll agree with you, there. Anyway, I heard the next match is a Smackdown match as well!

Cole: It certainly is, Tazz! We've got Paul London defending his WWE Cruiserweight Title against both Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman! But first we've got the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony for 2005!

Tazz: These guys are legends!

-------------

2005 HALL OF FAME CEREMONY

[Vince McMahon comes down to a good pop from the crowd. He climbs into the ring and takes a microphone]

McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen! Please stand for your 2005 Hall of Fame inductees!

[The crowd stands up and begins cheering as the inductees, except Hulk Hogan, walk onto the ramp]

McMahon: These are…the most vile and despicable people I have ever seen! They've done nothing to get into the Hall of Fame! I don't know why I was talked into allowing them here at WrestleMania 21!

[The crowd boos him as the inductees look shocked]

McMahon: Yeah, you heard me correctly! These aren't legends! They're has-beens! They're…

[McMahon is interrupted when “Real American” hits and the crowd erupts as Hulk Hogan comes down to the ring. He poses for the crowd before taking a microphone]

Hogan: McMahon! You want to come out here and run your mouth about how these are the most vile and despicable people you've ever seen? That doesn't stand too well with the Hulkster! You see, McMahon, these are the men who made this industry what it is today!

[McMahon looks furious]

McMahon: That's nothing, but a pile of crap! You know it, Hogan! These people did nothing, but cost me more and more money! You think coming out here and standing up for these fools is the right thing to do? Well, I've got a question for you Hogan…do you truly think they deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

Hogan: I got a question for you too McMahon! Watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild all over you!?

[The crowd pops as Hogan knocks down McMahon and taunts to the crowd. He bounces off the ropes and hits the Immortal Legdrop! The crowd goes wild as Hogan gets up and poses for the crowd]

Hogan: Ladies and Gentlemen! Hulkamaniacs! Your class of 2005 Hall of Fame!

[The crowd pops huge as Hulk Hogan heads up the ramp and shakes hands with all the inductees]

-------------

Cole: Hulk Hogan with that Immortal Legdrop! What a scene! I can't believe what just happened Tazz!

Tazz: Relax, Cole! I don't understand how Hulk Hogan can do such a thing to Vince McMahon!

Cole: Well, the fans seem to be enjoying themselves and I know that I sure am!

Tazz: Well, you better hang on Cole, because we've got some awesome Cruiserweight action coming up next!

Cole: And don't forget coming up next we've got some awesome inter-brand match-ups as John Cena goes one on one with Randy Orton!

-------------

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

BILLY KIDMAN vs. CHAVO GUERRERO vs. PAUL LONDON©

[billy Kidman comes down to decent heel heat from the crowd. Chavo Guerrero comes down to a mixed reaction as he gets into the ring and mouths off to Billy Kidman. Finally, Paul London makes his entrance to a pretty good pop as he slides into the ring and shows off his Cruiserweight Title]

The match opens up with all three men staring each other down. London takes the initiative and knocks down Kidman with a punch to the head. He turns towards Chavo and knocks him down with a punch to the head. London turns back towards Kidman and punches him into the corner. This session is broken up as Chavo comes over and kicks London the midsection. He brings London into the middle before whipping him across the ring.

London returns as Chavo lifts him up and drops him into a Dropkick from Kidman! London falls down clutching his stomach as Chavo and Kidman shake hands. Kidman picks up London and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. He grabs Chavo and whips him into London with a hard clothesline! London stumbles into the middle of the ring as both Kidman and Chavo knock London down with Dropkicks.

A small “Let's Go London!” chant starts as Chavo picks up London and whips him into the turnbuckle. This time, London jumps onto the top turnbuckle and watches as Kidman comes running full speed. London jumps off Kidman's back and nails Chavo with a DDT! London goes for the quick pin, but Kidman breaks it up. Kidman picks up London and whips him into the ropes, but London holds on to the ropes. Kidman comes charging full speed, but London ducks and lifts Kidman over to the outside!

London bounces off the ropes as Chavo Guerrero is on his knees attempting to get back up. London leaps off Chavo's back and goes for a Shooting Star Press to the outside! Kidman moves and London crashes onto the outside! The crowd stands up to check on him as Kidman tries to get back into the ring. Chavo sees this and nails a Baseball Slide sending Kidman back against the barrier.

Chavo climbs to the outside and goes to work on London, slamming his head into the barrier before rolling him to the inside. Chavo picks up London and nails a Suplex before going for the pin. 1…2…No! Kidman manages to pull Chavo back outside. The two of them brawl on the outside as London struggles to get back onto his feet on the inside. London manages to stand up as Kidman and Chavo continue brawling.

London bounces off the ropes and comes soaring to the outside. Kidman and Chavo move, but London flips over and lands on the apron before leaping off with a Crossbody onto both Kidman and Chavo! The crowd pops as all three men fall down in pain. London gets up and picks up Chavo before rolling him to the inside.

London climbs onto the apron and into the ring. Chavo Guerrero makes a last attempt and knocks London down with a hard Clothesline. Chavo goes for the pin, but Kidman comes off the top rope with a Legdrop. He turns Chavo over, but London breaks up the pinfall. The action begins to heat up as London grabs Kidman and throws him to the outside. London turns around, as Chavo lifts him up for the Gory Bomb!

The crowd pops huge as London slides off Chavo's back and reverses the move into a rollup from behind! 1…2…3!

Paul London defeated Chavo Guerrero after a Gory Bomb Reversal.

-------------

Cole: Paul London retains his Cruiserweight Title! What an entertaining match that was!

Tazz: Indeed it was, Cole! You can find that action only on Smackdown!

Cole: That is certainly the only place for this kind of Cruiserweight action! But right now I'd like to shoot the spotlight over to Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler!

[The camera shoots over to the RAW announcer team]

JR: That was an entertaining match, don't you think King?

King: It sure was, but what about the Hall of Fame induction! Did you see how Hulk Hogan just destroyed Vince McMahon?!

JR: Well we're about to see someone get destroyed, King! Coming up next we've got two of RAW's monsters facing off against each other! Kane and Batista!

**CONTINUED IN NEXT POST**