Classic Games Consoles

Infinte Fire

well.. what classic games consoles do you have?

i used to have a SNES with about 40 games, but when i was younger my dad sold it to my uncle who in return sold it for drug money, oh well shit happens, so now ive bought another snes and starting to get all the games i can remember having, but i just cant seem to find Super Mario Allstarsanywhere.. this is what i have at the moment tho;

post-17-1104770021.jpg

I've got an old Sega Mega drive lying around somewhere, the good old day's of classic platforming games. Also got a n64 if you consider that a classic games console.

Duck Hunt man what a game, even better with the orange NES lazer gun, my best thing on the NES was the game genie where you plugged your cartridge into the game genie then the genie into the NES good times cheating on TMNT so i could swim underwater without dying on the damn level with the bombs B)

SUPER SCOPE!!!!

Check Flea Markets or EBay for Super Mario All-Stars.

I still have my SNES and Genesis packaged away... it broke my heart to package them up, but there's no way I could sell them. I had to make room for my PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, and DVD Player so the SNES and Genesis had to be retired. I do wanna get them both down soon so I can play Chrono Trigger and Shining Force II again, but I just have so many other games to get to.

I don't know what happened to my NES, but it's somewhere hidden in the house. Probably doesn't work. But Mario 1 and 3 are some of the best games all time.

I got a 64 in my room, plugged in. I bought it about a year and a half ago - nice n' cheap. Gets used quite a bit when I'm home from college. Only about 6 games, but Goldeneye and maybe Mario Kart are the only ones ever played.

The Genesis was my one true classic system. I can play any game I have on the system and immediately think back of my childhood where I practically played it nonstop. The SNES rocked, too, for that era.

In terms of the past generation of game systems (the 32/64-bit age), I loved the N64. While they didn't quite as many good games than the SNES, there was some good titles I liked and still like (Goldeneye, Zelda:OoT, NFL Blitz, etc.).

That's all my classic gaming memories.

Guest Bluesman

Genesis and Ninetendo. WWF Raw was an amazing game to play, my friends and I would take turns playing for hours. I wish I could get my Genesis to work (it can't keep power because of a problem with the power cord), as I enjoyed so many games for that system, and would still play them. In fact I recently started playing Pirates Gold on the PC...

There are FAQs over at GameFAQs on how to repair NES consoles. I used a couple of them to get mine working again.

NES

SNES (With Super Mario All-Stars :P)

N64

The cables for NES/SNES are hooked up, but not connected to the systems, and the N64 is down in the now ice-cold basement.