*Spoilers* 24 Season Finale Thoughts *Spoilers*

Fitzy

You are MICHAEL AMADOR. You are slick, suave, ruthless and professional, if a little austere. Your main focus is on the next big payout and screwing over as many people as possible for your own personal amusement in the process. Your downfall will be your staggering arrogance. You want your money!

Stupid picture doesn't work.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bruins72

No, the actual picture from the site is missing.

Ah! Must be a whole "season 3 villain" thing. They must have Saunders in there too. I wonder if they have Sherry as an option?

Guest bruins72

I don't think Saunders was in there.

And Sherry wasn't, although she should be too.

If Amadour is in there but Saunders isn't, I'm guessing it must have been made earlier in the season before Saunders was revealed.

I'd rate Sherry as one of the best villains of 24, right behind Nina. The great thing about Sherry is that she was always kind of on the fence. She was never (or maybe I should say "rarely"?) a total "bad guy". She was a much more believable and human villain than most.