Resident Evil 4

Laice07

There have been some amazing titles for the Gamecube, and I was really excited about this game, but after reading the review on IGN, my excitment has reached at its max level(and I thought only Mario, Link and Samus could do that I need this game!! Here's the review, the score: 9.8/10

You don't own Resident Evil 4. It owns you.

Resi 4 does look pretty good, it's looking a lot more action then puzzler, which is a good thing in most cases. I'm still torn whether to get it for GameCube for better graphics or PS2 for better (read : more familiar) controls.

:\

I'm entralled by the story of Resident Evil, even though I don't fully understand it because no one has it laid out in order for another to read. Anyways, the game play seemed too slow for me at times, and besides, i'm a fucking pussy who got scared every time you walked past that God forsaken board in RE2 that had the arms coming out of it,

Guest Mr McFarlane

Resi 4 does look pretty good, it's looking a lot more action then puzzler, which is a good thing in most cases.  I'm still torn whether to get it for GameCube for better graphics or PS2 for better (read : more familiar) controls.

Resi 4 does look pretty good, it's looking a lot more action then puzzler, which is a good thing in most cases.  I'm still torn whether to get it for GameCube for better graphics or PS2 for better (read : more familiar) controls.

I thought it was Cube only :P

Yeah, at first it was Cube exclusive, but after the lacklustre Outbreak, the backpeddaling at Capcom was almost audible.

Yeah, at first it was Cube exclusive, but after the lacklustre Outbreak, the backpeddaling at Capcom was almost audible.

Outbreak was PS2...

Wait, wasn't Outbreak PS2 only?

Thats the point. Outbreak was supposed to 'make it up' to PS2 owners, but it was shite so they're giving us back the official storyline games. Supposedly. <_<

They're fucking idiots. Outbreak didn't sell because it sucked fucking balls. If they made a good game for both systems, the sales would be about equal.

Still, you get the crappy sequel to Outbreak in March.

Nah, I'll wait for my Resi 4, thanks all the same :P

They're fucking idiots. Outbreak didn't sell because it sucked fucking balls. If they made a good game for both systems, the sales would be about equal.

Exactly. I just wish they weren't bringing out the aforementioned sequal for Outbreak, and instead concentrated on making sure Resi 4 doesn't go the same way.

Well I have have all 3 systems, and to my knowledge PS2 owners will have to wait a long time(around 6 months) for RE4 goodness. I played the demo and it seriously is the best Survival Horror game ever made.

My pro-Cube rant over.