Green Day Covers

Guest fultie

Guest fultie

I just found out Green Day covered The Who's "My Generation" Listened to it.. it's bad ass. I also see they covered the Kinks' "Tired Of Waiting" and Ramones "Outsider" Anyone know what else they covered?

That site is great, but it irks me that you can just add anything to the database. I was looking at the NIN section, and someone added a song called "Up Yer Arse", and then said it was the greatest song never written. :lol:

Besides, NIN has never covered White Zombie. There's fan remixes floating around on P2P programs that claims NIN remixed More Human Than Human, but Trent hasn't.

Same with Stone Cold Crazy, although Trent did remix it.

Sucks that the Mars Volta page is broken. I know they've done atleast one cover.

The three you've mentioned are the only studio covers I know of.

Live they've covered Eye of the Tiger, Iron Man, Paranoid, Shout, Sweet Home Alabama, Rock You Like A Hurricane, Blitzkrieg Bop (see the link below)...I'm sure there are more.

Billie covered Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - you can get that from here, not very good quality though. That also has a bunch of Christmas covers too. They've apparently done a whole album of Christmas songs.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder