Daredevil: Directer's Cut

Pepsi

My boyfriend just bought it today. Wow, it is so much better. I originally hated it but after seeing this cut it all was just much much better. It was really so much better, i really recommend you guys try and buy it.

Was wondering if anyone else had seen it and liked it better,

Mother fuckers. ANOTHER Edition of this fucking DVD?

The only thing stopping me going on a HUGE rant about re-releasing dvd's that have already got 'Special' editions is the fact I accidentally bought the one disc version not the two disc, so I can actually justify buying this new version.

Mother fuckers. ANOTHER Edition of this fucking DVD?

The only thing stopping me going on a HUGE rant about re-releasing dvd's that have already got 'Special' editions is the fact I accidentally bought the one disc version not the two disc, so I can actually justify buying this new version.

I did a review on it in the What Films Did You Watch Today thread... yeah, it's insane how much better it is. Amazing what you can do when you add a half hour back into a movie that was way too short in its original theatrical run. It's by no means an X2 or a Spider-Man in terms of quality comic book movie, but it holds its own. I'm especially curious how they handle Elektra now... hopefully won't have to wait another two years for a Director's Cut of that to see a quality movie.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Can I ask what you people do with the single disc versions of your DVD's after you've bought the swanky new directors cut or 18 disc special editions?

I'm not big on special features (admittedly I like them to have at least some), but I see the potential for people like me to buy other peoples unwanted discs.

Can I ask what you people do with the single disc versions of your DVD's after you've bought the swanky new directors cut or 18 disc special editions?

I'm not big on special features (admittedly I like them to have at least some), but I see the potential for people like me to buy other peoples unwanted discs.

Guest Ringmaster

The movie is better with the extra half-hour. I'm not saying its awesome or anything, but its at least mildly entertaining, although Affleck still taints the movie.

Guest Ringmaster

Around here, we have these stores that are like comic book shops but for DVDs. I wouldn't call them DVD shops, because we have those, this is kind of a place where a bunch of people hang around all day and they sell rare or foreign DVDs. They sell the Dr. Strangelove DVD with no extras for something like $50 whereas they sell the new one for $25. They also have this list of older DVDs that they are looking for, and they're willing to buy them for more than the newer ones are worth. I'd go sell a bunch of mine, because I have most, but I'm a lazy bastard.

When it comes to double dipping on the special editions unles it's something I really have to get right away like Clerks X then I wait 6 months till it becomes available as a Columbia House introductory dvd for .49. That's what I did with Escape From New York, Predator, Goodfellas, Lost Boys...

The movie is 100 times better and far more faithful to the idea of who Daredevil and Matt Murdock is. If you haven't seen iy I most definitely reccommend it.

As for multi versions of the same movie, I sell mine at a Used DVD store we have in town. Like I did a with the four copies I had of Army Of Darkness before the latest one came out last year.

TRC

Unfortunatly I bought the original on DVD when it came out and then I saw they released a Directors Cut recently and was banging my head against a wall [well not leterally] but I knew I should have waited, but I heard reviews for this cut of the film and heard it makes the movie much better, I also heard Coolio is in it.