TILT

naiwf

I know we mentioned it in that thread about "3" (Dale Earnhardt movie), but I hadn't seen anybody talk about tonight's series premiere yet. It was better than I expected, although I think the pacing was a little bit slow at times. I have no interest at all in the potential "relationship" between Eddie & Miami, but the rest of the show was good enough that I'll check it out again next week. The Daniel Negreanu cameo was the best part since he's one of my faves to watch.

Having said all of that, I would have liked to see season 2 of Playmakers. DH was one of my favorite characters on TV since he was such an asshole and didn't even care that most of his team hated him.

Or you know, you could watch it right now on ESPN2 as it's just starting <_<

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to get Zero's attention.

Also, if you miss the entire ESPN2 showing, here's a list of reruns courtesy of tvtome.com:

1. Jan. 14 3:30am (two hours from now)

2. Jan. 19 (this coming Wednesday) at 7:30pm.

I will most likely check it out, as it looked pretty interesting. I hope it doesnt suck though. I dont know why ESPN dropped Playmakers, I mean the NFL was complaining, but they could have gotten around that, I mean its not like they were saying that all that stuff happened in the NFL. I hope that they realize that they made a mistake and bring it back. I really did love that show :(

I thought it was pretty good for the first episode, as it set the groundwork for some interesting storylines except for the Eddie/Miami thing like naiwf mentioned. Besides that, I think the show has got a good future so far especially with the guys behind Rounders at the helm, I loved that movie way before the big poker craze hit and it's still a kick ass movie.

I thought it was pretty good for the first episode, as it set the groundwork for some interesting storylines except for the Eddie/Miami thing like naiwf mentioned. Besides that, I think the show has got a good future so far especially with the guys behind Rounders at the helm, I loved that movie way before the big poker craze hit and it's still a kick ass movie.

it has the potential but after Playmakers what guarantee is there that they don't fall under pressure from someone and stop the series. I definitely wanted Season 2 of Playmakers. It's hypocritical for them to be selling the DVDs for season one.....and not doing season 2.

Minus the fact that it's kinda silly.

Minus the fact that it's kinda silly.

Edited by sahyder1