Damn most horrible foul ever in soccer

Monkey D. Lars

Video was bad but the Busst thing looks much worse. I remember it but I was only young. It reminds me of a PE lesson I once had where we were playing rugby and a lad had a similar injury but to his wrist, bone sticking out and everything. Was from a scrum and he said something like "sir I think i've broke something" ...duh.

Guest Ringmaster

The Busst injury reminds me of when I was watching a strong man competition from years ago, and the guys were doing a race with a fridge on their backs. One of the guys' knees shattered or something and bent in the opposite direction, meaning that his foot was pointing at his finger. That was most painful I've ever seen, hands down.

Edited by Ringmaster

The most sad part about that murder attempt is that that guy will never be able to play again. He was a reasonable talent and may have amounted to good things.

I'm kind of a Sparta fan (where the guy who assaulted him plays) but if they don't fire this guy I will never cheer for them again. It should be possible to sue this guy for assault right?