The question is simple.

ROC

What should I watch in the theatres this Monday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should I watch in the theatres this Monday?

• Coach Carter
    • In Good Company
    • Beyond The Sea
    • Finding Neverland
    • The Incredibles
    • The SpongeBob Souarepants Movie
    • The Aviator
    • Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
    • Ocean's Twelve
    • Meet The Fockers

So, I'm gonna get to go to the new theaters over in my town, and I'm wondering out of these selections of what will be available when I go there, what should I go see?

I narrowed it down a bit from the whole selection, eliminating films that are shown too late (I'll be going in the daytime) or just don't seem that interesting (Elektra and Racing Stripes are two of those).

Myself, I'm torn on whether or not to go and see Coach Carter or In Good Company.

I'm going to go see In Good Company first, then the week after that Coach Carter, then Elektra (just for Bob Sapp).

Edited by Tristof

Hotel Rwanda. I don't care if it's on the list, go see it.

Probably not even playing where he's going. Only one theater in town has it here and that's the arthouse theater.

I voted Beyond the Sea, just cause I'd love to read your thoughts about it. I still haven't been able to see it and as a huge Bobby Darrin and Kevin Spacey fan, I'd like to know what you thought of it.

The Spongebob movie ofcourse, you are not a part of the hip and cool underground scene if you haven't seen it.

If you don;t like spongebob I would say either Finding Neverland or Meet The Fockers!

The Incredibles is a great movie, it gets my vote. But...my brother said that Finding Neveland was good. Meet the Fockers is better than Meet the Parents IMO, and is quite funny. Just dont go see Ocean's Twelve, that movie was terrible.

I saw The Incredibles recently, and even though I went in thinking it was going to be shit (mostly because of the dubbing - I HATE DUBS), it was way better than I expected, and I enjoyed it very much (I liked it more than Shrek 2, for instance, and many live-action movies I saw recently). I reccomend it. Ocean's Twelve is also a nice movie.

Guest Ringmaster

The Incredibles, Finding Neverland and In Good Company. In that order. And then go rent the Brotherhood of The Wolf, because you're not a Bellucci fan if you haven't seen that :shifty:.