Your IDEAL cast for a movie

thuganomic

• Admin

It would be a thriller, most likely about a serial killer, in the mold of Se7en

Two cops on the case: Ed Burns & John Cusack

Cop-who-turns-out-to-be-Serial-Killer: Christian Bale

Person-everyone-thinks-is-the-killer-until-the-twist: Ed Norton

Cops Wives / Girlfriends: Julianne Moore & Denise Richards (Denise would be killed off early to "make it personal". Not there for her acting skills!)

This is why I don't write movies I guess!

Edited by Rabid Wolverine

Guest bruins72

This would be easier if it was focused on a certain type of movie. I'd love to give a try at being a casting agent or something like that. For the purpose of this list, I'm thinking of something along the lines of a movie like Ocean's Eleven.

Ed Burns - one of the best actors out there right now

Brad Pitt - one of my favorites

Kevin Spacey - great actor but hasn't done much lately

Bruce Willis - had a run of a couple of great flick but needs another boost

Seth Green - you need a quirky type thrown in there

Seann William Scott - comic relief but doesn't always have to be a clown

Steve Buscemi - another quirky type but he can definately play serious

Morgan Freeman - amazing actor

Ian McKellen - another amazing actor

Philip Seymour Hoffman - great actor that shine in small role

Christopher Walken - would have to play the villain

Keira Knightley - beautiful young actress

Anna Paquin - gorgeous and a great talent

Scarlett Johansonn - another young talented beauty

I guess that would do. I'd probably do better if I had a specific plot and roles to fill. It's kind of like playing Hollywood Mogul.

I would do a badass country western movie. It would be a basic gang type deal with 1 guy with his lead henchman while 2 good guys try to bring them down.

Lead Good Guys - Robert Duvall and Colin Farrell - Both men are experienced at this type of movie. I think together they could put together a badass movie. Duvall would be the old wise man while Colin would be the off the wall kind of character. Duvall would be trying to show him the true way while Colin wouldn't listen and do it his own way, fucking stuff up in the process.

Lead Bad Guys - Gene Hackman and Antonio Banderas - Again both men are experienced at the role. Gene would be playing the head of the gang while Antonio would be his henchman trying to kill the good guys.

Women - Eliza Dushku, Maggie Smith, and Selma Hayek - 1 for each of the good guys while Hayek would be Antonio's lover who ends up giving him up as payback for doing her wrong.

Others - Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Kevin Costner - They would play random roles in the movie. Morgan Freeman would be the local blacksmith who ends up helping the good guys. Michael Caine would play the mayor who is bullied into doing things for the bad guys. Costner would be the Sheriff who wants the bad guys out of town so he ends up helping the good guys in any way possible.

There would be much more but you get the jist of it...

Johnny Depp

Stuart Townshend

Seth Green

Come to think of it, with the mention of Townshend it made me think that this would probably be a remake of Interview with the Vampire. Mainly because Cruise played a horrible Lestat, I like Cruise, but he just couldn't do the character justice. So you've got the far superior Lestat, Townshend, and I guess Depp could be Louis, mainly because it wouldn't be right to put Pitt in there again. Not sure yet who a good Armand would be, since again it would be wrong to put Banderas in there. He'd be a bit off from the boy described in the book, but for some reason I think Seth Green would be good to play the role of Denis.

Edited by That One Guy

Some type of Drama film which Includes the following Actors/Actresses:

Nicole Kidman(My favourite)

Tom Hanks

Jennifer Conelly(sp?)

Christopher Walken

Johnny Depp

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

They make Dawn of The Dead, a third time, only this time, Its personal.

Arnold Swarzenegar

Jackie Chan

They Ressurect Bruce Lee

Selvester Stalone

Chris Rock, for some comical relife

Yeah, for a horrible-acting-blow-everythign-up-in-site-hilarious movie.

For an action movie:

The Rock

Vind Diesel

Arnold Swarchenager(I know, I spelled it wrong)

Jean Claude Van Damme

Have the Plot revolve around Rock and Vin killing Arnold and Jean in some cool fight scenes, then have Rock turn on Vin, and have a one on one fight...where the true action hero wins! I mean who doesn't want to see The Rock vs. Vin Diesel in a movie.

Clive Owen (Croupier, King Arthur)

Al Pacino (Scarface, Godfather)

Takeshi Kitano (Zatoichi, Battle Royale)

Audrey Tautou (Amelie)

Milla Jovovich (Fifth Element, Resi Evil)

Chiaki Kuriyama (Battle Royale, Kill Bill)

I have no idea what kind of film it would be! A stylish gangster samurai foreign sci fi flick I guess with those actors

Ray Winstone, Sean Bean, Dustin Hoffman and Kou Shibasaki would be supporting cast.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Guest y2gudge

I would love to see a Ghostbusters III or something along those lines with younger people (maybe their children) being the Ghostbusters...

Cameo/Mentor(s):

Bill Murray

Dan Aykroyd

Ghostbusters:

Sean William Scott

Jake Gyllenhaal

Sean Patrick Thomas

Katie Holmes

[Off the top of my head totally]

*y2gudge*