For those that liked that stupid GROW I can't beat

apsham

the game is very addicting and hard at times I'm no where close to beating it though

One thing I don't like is how when you click the .exe it changes your computers resolution , but that is just a minor detail

I got my score up a bit, but I still can't figure out how to bring up the IQ of Bunny's.  No matter what I do it always stays at 12.

I don't know how exactly...but eventually the bunnies will pray to you for Knowledge, And then Power. etc.

I got like, 8700 after a few goes, but I have no idea how to make the volcano.  I didn't even know you could kill bunnies.

Volcano = make ground soft, hit meteor, strike it with thunder. The volcano gets made, but after every turn it goes back to a mountain, so I don't know if you can erupt it. You can also use the metor to have the humans make a hosue out of it....somehow.

I got like, 8700 after a few goes, but I have no idea how to make the volcano.  I didn't even know you could kill bunnies.

Volcano = make ground soft, hit meteor, strike it with thunder. The volcano gets made, but after every turn it goes back to a mountain, so I don't know if you can erupt it. You can also use the metor to have the humans make a hosue out of it....somehow.