Scrubs Season 1 on DVD

Ananas

Scrubs - What's that green gunk in JD's spoon? Box art is here!

Posted by David Lambert

1/22/2005

What's that awful-looking thing down there, JD?

Buena Vista has come through with the box art for Scrubs - The Complete 1st Season. As we reported (Amazon.com said, and now the studio has confirmed), this is a 4-DVD set listing for $49.99, and it hits the streets on May 17th.

I must say, I'm glad I enjoy the show so much, because - if I'm being honest - that box is so awful-looking that I wouldn't be tempted to buy the set if I didn't already know and love the contents inside. My apologies to anyone at the show or involved in the DVD set's production, but really...that look is terrible!

Besides the look at the packaging at the bottom of this post, the studio has also provided a synopsis that we quote right above the illustration of the cover. A full press release is expected shortly for this and for Golden Girls - The Complete 2nd Season, which releases on the same day. Other season sets known to be coming, specifically Home Improvement - Season 2 and Boy Meets World - Season 3, are said by Buena Vista to be coming some time after these two. Stay tuned for updates on all of those titles. For now, here's that synopsis and cover art:

Now relive all 24 episodes of the groundbreaking show's highly acclaimed first season. With a host of great bonus features, including never-before-seen dream sequences and a fascinating retrospective documentary, this spectacular four-DVD set is off-the-charts entertainment you'll want to watch over and over again. Joining the rumpled J.D. at Sacred Heart Hospital are fellow residents Chris Turk (Donald Faison, REMEMBER THE TITANS, FELICITY) -- J.D.'s college buddy who is part of the more elite surgical group, and the beautiful but socially awkward Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke, ROSEANNE).

Finally. That thing will be mine :devil: