Good bands

Animal

Guest 12characters

Semi-Good New Zealand Bands

- 8 Foot Sativa (Thrash Metal)

- Pacifier (Normal Rock. Earlier stuff is all right but when they changed their name from Shihad they sucked.)

- Deja Voodoo (Cool rock band. Lead singer looks like Jack Black)

- The Bleeders (They are called punk but I think it is bordering on thrash metal. Released their first EP only a few months ago and I've only heard one song. That song is good though.)

That's all there is I think. NZ music sucks unless you like rap.

I've never liked Captain Everything that much, though I have heard of them, and have some of their stuff.

i love their newer stuff "Greed N Mercy" is an amazing track other bands not too well known outsidde UK include - Vanilla Pod, My Dad Joe, Fastlane, Route 215 and The Bombjacks altho bombjacks did tour Japan.

Guest UmpireAJS

Euphoria [Hindi band]- These guys are totally cool, with great songs and vocals and they have a wide range of songs to their credit.

Fossils [bengali Metal Band]- The only Bengali Metal Band at the moment and they rock,mixing some aggressive lyrics with Great Guitar work,unlike other Boyband-ish "Bangla Bands"

the blueprint are pretty cool just signed to golf records, they are still farily new although they did for from 2 established bands Pitchsfiter and Consumed.

Well 3 bands, Pitchshifter, Consumed & Earthtone9. I've got their 2 EP's they did with Corpo Records, damn good. Can't wait for Pitchshifter's reunion tour in October, one of my favourite bands ever.

I'd just like to add Thousand Foot Krutch to the list. It's weird, because while I'm from Canada, I've never heard of this Canadian band, and it seems as though just about no one outside of America does. Doesn't really fit the topic, but it's an interesting twist on the concept.

Semi-Good New Zealand Bands

- 8 Foot Sativa (Thrash Metal)

- Pacifier (Normal Rock. Earlier stuff is all right but when they changed their name from Shihad they sucked.)

- Deja Voodoo (Cool rock band. Lead singer looks like Jack Black)

- The Bleeders (They are called punk but I think it is bordering on thrash metal. Released their first EP only a few months ago and I've only heard one song. That song is good though.)

That's all there is I think. NZ music sucks unless you like rap.

Rap pretty much sucks here too, Scribe ain't as good as everyone thinks he is, he'd be killed by Mareko.

Mareko/Deceptikonz, older stuff and maybe "Crunch" are their only good songs.

Misfits Of Science

Fast Crew ain't bad for white boys/girl

Adeaze are fantastic.