FA Cup 6th Round Draw

fineintent

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn are through with a goal that took a long time coming.

On a side note, I can really see this competition as something United can win. They've cruised easily through the rounds against some tough competition (bar Exeter of course <_< ) and have really impressed. Middlesbrough, Southampton and Everton on paper seemed like hard draws but United made it look easy. I'm with the majority in predicting a United/Arsenal final...

• Admin

Wasn't a fantastic match but I have to say it was the result that was deserved.  Penalty was a bit iffy but I'm not complaining.

Yeah, penalty was a bit dubious, but it evens out for the one we should of had for Nalis pulling back Neill. Kenton made it easy for the referee by lunging in like that.

• Admin

And fuck me, Pedersen's third minute free kick was sweet, I thought that was in all the way.

And one day Emerton will start playing like he used to in Holland

Yeah, the day after we sell him to someone else.

I missed the game cuz I was at work. Gutted that savage weren't playing because I was lovin the prospect of dion vs savage part 2. Did Stefan Moore play for Leicester?

I hope now that its manure and arsenal playing each other in semis so that either blackburn or newcastle can make it to the final.