Fred Durst's Phone Hacked

EndOfAnEra

A video tape of singer Fred Durst having unprotected sex has been leaked onto the internet.

The Limp Bizkit rocker is the latest celebrity victim of the self-described 'T-Mobile terrorist,' who first struck Paris Hilton earlier this week.

The three-minute clip of hardcore action had been captured and stored by Durst on his videophone.

The site which originally hosted the clip - now replicated to multiple sites around the net - included the message: "I'M SORRY, U SELLOUT :) The previous information was obtained using social engineering tactics."

Law officials believe the video was hacked by the same person who unveiled the contents of Hilton's Sidekick to the world.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

So wait, Durst was having sex and he was like "Oh baby, this is so great. Hold on a sec, I'm gonna tape it on my phone". I don't even use my camera phone, but I wouldnt even think of taping some woman fucking me on it.

Now I must see the vid, to see if my manhood is greater than that jackass.

So wait, Durst was having sex and he was like "Oh baby, this is so great. Hold on a sec, I'm gonna tape it on my phone". I don't even use my camera phone, but I wouldnt even think of taping some woman fucking me on it.

Now I must see the vid, to see if my manhood is greater than that jackass.

I was thinking the same thing. Who tapes a 3-minute video on their phone?

Me. Except the phone I was using didnt tape for longer than a minute at a time. Which is alright, because I dont last long >_>

Edited by MDK

Is the chick hot?

Who said anything about it being a chick?

This time the self-described 'T-MOBILE TERRORIST' has turned even more vicious -- by unleashing a 3-minute hardcore sex videophone capture of Limp Bizkit rocker Fred Durst.

The hardcore video -- with audio -- shows Durst engaging in unprotected sex with a female. The graphic ''T-MOBILE TERRORIST' is seen throughout the clip.

:thumbsup: