X-Men Legends

K

That was fun. Just did the bit with the eight sentinels attacking at once. Cyclops and Jean died really early, so Logan and Nightcrawler were running around like twats trying not to get hit. Excellent game so far, not to hard not to easy.

I don't like these inbetween bits with magma walking around the mansion like a bitch. Waste of time. But It's still early, so hopefully it won't last much longer.

I don't like these inbetween bits with magma walking around the mansion like a bitch. Waste of time. But It's still early, so hopefully it won't last much longer.

:shifty:

Yeah good game, I need to get round to finishing it. I normally have Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Jean Grey though I sometimes put in Gambit instead of Jean caus Gambit > *.

Iceman, Cyclops, Wolverine and Gambit/Storm are my team.

Although I only play every now and then when I'm home, 'cause I play it two-player with my brother, way more fun. And better than the AI which has sometimes been dodgy for me (intentionally walking off bridges and stuff). Good game though, although I somehow missed one of the flashbacks, which I was a bit miffed about.

That was fun. Just did the bit with the eight sentinels attacking at once. Cyclops and Jean died really early, so Logan and Nightcrawler were running around like twats trying not to get hit. Excellent game so far, not to hard not to easy.

Which part is that? I only got as far as...well, maybe spoilers. Have you rescued those people from the ship?

I didn't care for the in-between bits either, only good for flashbacks. Once she starts her training it's fucking badass though. I won't spoil anything incase you haven't got to that part, but when Magma wants to she can be a fucking badass.

Iceman, Cyclops, Wolverine and Gambit/Storm are my team.

That's usually my team as well, except replace Gambit/Storm with Gambit/Jean Grey.

btw, which Wolverine skill is it that allows you to break walls? I know Cyclops' beam can do it, but Wolverine has a combo move or something that has the same effect on walls.

I really need to buy this game, it's pretty good. I haven't played it in a while (seeing as I rented it).

Last time I played it I fucked myself over on the "rescue" part of the ship level. (3rd or 4th level).

It's a solid game. I won't ruin anything for those who haven't beaten it but there is a lot about Magma just walking around. But it builds to something so it's not as bad as you think.

As for Mastermold, if you have Wolverine you should have levelled up the regenerate part of his mutant abilities to the fullest. Use him and Colossus as the brutes, use Cyclops and Nightcrawler and you're golden.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike Dude

gaaah sorry to bump an old topic but in the marlock heaven all my dudes died except for like storm jubilee nightcrawler and cyclops...so im pretty much screwed since i dont even have enough money to revive 1 guy like wolverine or something....anyone got any advice as to how I can easily get enough money to at least revive logan?