Guest Faded Sanity

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falls Count Anywhere: Joey Matthews vs. The Spanish Angel

It's a good idea to push talent.

Singles Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajarii

Tommy shouldn't be jobbing too many times, and not to Tajiri, though I love him.

TLC Match: Doring and Roadkill© vs. Hot Commodity vs. Swinger and Diamond

Way too soon to lose, and I sense a push coming.

Number 1 Contender Ladder Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso

Give Jerry Lynn the ball, he works his ass off, too.

Wow. I really like the idea of the continuation of ECW and the fact that you aren't slaughtering it. You have an excellent writing style. I'd love to become a stock holder, but limited computer time is putting a hold on that.

Edited by stalkerlouie

Guest Greg2511

AWESOME show dude!...have the board of directors already been selected? I wanna be a stock holder, can anyone be?

your one of the first ECW diaries ive read that havent destroyed the legacy...YET, lets see how long it goes for!

Guest Faded Sanity

ECW Presents

Living Dangerously

Live from ECW Arena in Phildelphia,Pennsilvania

Buy rate: 0.52

Attendance: 6686

PPV Revenue: $1300000.

Ticket Sales: $267440

A video package begins to play as we see scenes from Cyberslam! Sandman attacking all three competitors during the title match, Rhyno goring RVD through the table and then dropping Jerry Lynn with a powerbomb. We see images of Lynn confronting RVD in the back. Then the two brawling in the ring and the video package finally concludes with Rhyno standing over both men. Then it showed what happened when Cyberslam! went off the air. Lynn and RVD standing toe to toe. Lynn shoves RVD and then gives him a cradle piledriver. Lynn leaves to a mix of boos and cheers from the crowd.

(61)

WELL…WELL….WELL!

Gertner is standing in the ring as the video package ends and he has the microphone in his hand. The fans are cheering his name. Gertner silences everyone.

"Well, well, well if you got an hour, I've got the power. Joel 'You can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat' Gertner.”

The fans continue to chant his name.

“Welcome to, my people, to Living Dangerously, oddly enough I lived dangerously last night when I took your mother to that all you can eat buffet out there near the quick mart. My god she can eat. Then-“

Gertner gets cut off as Da Baldies jump in the ring and go to beating on him. Gertner takes a big chair shot from Angel and sells it pretty well. The fans then go nuts as Joey Matthews and Christian York hit the ring. Devito and Angel come right at them and Matthews and York connect with a dropkick to both men. Devito and Angel roll out of the ring. A ref makes his way down to ringside and Angel climbs back into the ring.

(75)

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Spanish Angel vs. Joey Matthews

Matthews takes the fight right to Angel connect with lefts and rights sending Angel stumbling back to the ropes. Matthews charges in and clotheslines Angel and both men go over the top with Matthews landing hard on his shoulder. Angel gets to his feet followed by Matthews who is holding his shoulder. Angel goes for a nearby chair but Matthews puts an end to that attempt by shoulder tackling Angel in the back of the leg. Matthews appears to have hurt his shoulder even more now as he winces in pain every time he moves it. He picks Angel up and Angel gives him a low blow followed by an ugly looking uppercut. Angel grabs the chair now, Bringing it up over his head and sends it down, Matthew catches it and gives Angel a kick to the gut. Taking the chair from Angel he smacks it across his back and then over his head sending Angel to the ground. Matthews begins digging around under the ring looking for something and he finds it pulling out a Singapore cane and what looks to be a brown potato bag. The fans don’t know what to think as Matthews dumps the bag out onto the concrete floor…THUMBTACKS! Matthews just dumped a huge amount of thumbtacks onto the floor. He then takes the kendo stick and waits for Angel to get up. As he does Devito blindsides him with a big right hand.

That brings out York who chases Devito to the back. Angel is up now and Matthews is getting back up. Angel grabs the can and swings down across the back of Matthew’s head. Smack…Smack…Smack, again and again and again. Matthews lies motionless as Angel plays to the crowd. He picks Matthews up and drops him across the guardrail, and then he notices it.

The thumbtacks, He grabs Matthews by the head and positions him over the thumb tacks and lifts him high in the air and brings him down with a suplex onto the thumbtacks. The fans are absolutely tearing into him with boos as he puts the boots to Matthews he is in great pain. Then the fans pop as Devito and York begin to fight their way down to the ring, The Ref runs over to them trying to break up as…GERTNER APPEARS BEHIND ANGEL! He taps him on the shoulder and Angel turns around, boot to the gut, DDT! Gertner just planted Angel with a ddt onto the chair that Matthews used earlier;

He grabs Matthews and rolls him over on top of Angel. The ref heads back over and sees the cover and makes the count 1…. 2…KICKOUT! Matthews and Gertner are beside themselves, as they have no clue as how Angel managed to kick out of that one. On the other side of the ring, York plants a super kick right on the chin of Devito sending him to the floor.

Back to Matthews and Angel, Angel is lying on the floor as Matthews stands near the ring leaning up against the apron, He is trying to catch his breath and is pulling some of the thumbtacks out of his shoulder. Angel begins to get to his knees as Matthews grabs a table out from under the ring. He sets it up against the guardrail, Angel has picked up the chair and comes charging after Matthews, Matthews steps to the side and catches Angel with a drop toehold sending him through the table! Matthews rolls him up. 1…. 2…3!

Winner: Joey Matthews via Pinfall.

(58)

====GET YOUR ECW STOCK TODAY! ONLY $29.95====

It doesn’t Matter!

We come back from the advert to find Rhyno standing in a very trashed locker room. The camera begins to shake as he looks into the camera with eyes that seem to be burning a whole into you.

“I told you two fuckin bitches I was going to break you in half and I did. Tell me Rob Van Dam, How does it feel to be gored straight to fuckin hell? How does it feel to hear your spine snap in a million different places? Did you enjoy it? I did, I enjoyed it a lot. And Lynn, how did that fuckin powerbomb feel? I can tell you it felt nothing like a GORE! Lynn, your time is coming, the GORE! Is going to get you Lynn, It’s going to get you!”

The camera fades to black.

(69)

In Town?

The camera cuts to the locker room in the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer is lacing up his boots as he receives a knock at the door. Dreamer looks up and yells.

“COME IN!”

The fans then give a loud pop as…CW Anderson appears in front of the camera. Dreamer has a smile on his face. He shakes hands with him.

“Long time no see Anderson, How’s it going?”

Anderson rubs the back of his neck.

“Not bad I leave for Japan in a few months, I was in town so I thought I would stop by and see how you were doing. I heard that you were facing Tajiri tonight so I thought I would get a ringside seat and watch the match.”

Tommy stands up.

“Well I hope you enjoy it”

Anderson pats him on the back.

“By the way about Guilty as Charged, I just want you to know that I have no hard feelings. I’m glad it was you beating me and not the other way around.”

Dreamer shook his hand again and then walked out the door.

=ECW Presents: Barley Legal: Live from ECW Arena in Philly! Order now!=

Singles Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Taijiri

Soft Oriental music begins to play as the Japanese Buzzsaw makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He slides into the ring and approaches the far turnbuckle as he waits for his opponent. “Man In The Box” by Alice in Chains hits the speakers as “ECW’s Son” Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring. The camera then cuts to ring side were we see CW Anderson looking on.

Dreamer extends his hand to Tajiri who accepts it and the match begins. Dreamer backs Tajiri up into the corner and begins to chop away at him. One, two, three, four times then Tajiri spins Dreamer around and instead of slapping, starts slinging those lethal feet to the left and right sides of his rib cage. Then lands a spinning heel kick up the side of his head. Dreamer falls down into the corner and Tajiri begins to choke away at him with his boot before the ref breaks it up after a five count.

Dreamer fights his way back to his feet and then the fight spills to the outside as Tajiri sends Dreamer out to the floor, the Buzsaw isn’t done yet though as he dives through the ropes taking Dreamer down. The two begin to brawl on the outside with Tajiri connecting with one of those hellacious kicks to the Dreamer’s right knee sending the vet down to the floor. Dreamer continues to try and fight as he blocks the next kick and flips Tajiri onto the floor. They continue to trade punches with Dreamer getting back to his feet. Tajiri has had enough and he grabs a chair.

Dreamer rolls back into the ring and Tajiri follows him back in. Tajiri sets up waiting for Dreamer to get to his feet and then goes swings the chair… wait… ANDERSON GRABBED THE CHAIR! Anderson grabbed the chair and instead clocked Tajiri with it. The ref calls for the bell. Anderson helps Dreamer up and Dreamer doesn’t look to happy. Anderson explains to him what happened. Dreamer shakes his head and then turns away. ANDERSON LEVELS HIM WITH THE CHAIR!

Anderson continues to beat on Dreamer with the chair. He places the chair on the center of the ring and then sends Dreamer into the ropes. Dreamer rebounds off the ropes and Anderson plants him with the Spinebuster onto the chair. Dreamer begins to roll around in the ring as he holds his back. Anderson just spits on him and steps out of the ring and heads to the back.

Winner: Tajiri via DQ

(71)

==Order your copy of Living Dangerously on DVD Today!==

Tables Ladders and Chairs Match for ECW Tag Team Championship

Doring and Roadkill© vs. Hot Commodity vs. Swinger and Diamond

We come back from the little advert to find Doring and Roadkill in the ring alongside Hot Commodity. The two teams continue to stare each other down before they both just go at it. Swinger and Diamond aren’t even in the ring yet and already Roadkill and Doring are cleaning house. Roadkill squashes Money in the corner with a big splash and Money rolls out. Swinger and Diamond then appear at ringside.

The meet Hot Commodity and the group huddles together and then they all hit the ring at the same time. Dinero and Swinger work away at Roadkill while Money and Diamond beat on Doring. Bodies go flying as Roadkill powers out of the beat down and plants Dinero with a powerslam. Swinger has climbed out of the ring and is digging and pulls out a ladder. He sets up the ladder and begins to climb up it. He reaches the top and leaps towards the title but is a few feet short :shifty:

Doring is still getting beat down in the corner. Roadkill tosses Dinero to the outside and then comes to the aide of his partner beating away at Diamond as Doring begins to fight his way out of the corner. He pushes Money back in the corner and loud smacks can be heard followed by a woo from the crowd as Doring continues to land hard knife-handed chops to Money’s chest. Dinero is back in the ring now and takes a chair to Roadkill hitting him not once, not twice, but three times before the big man goes down.

Doring plants Money with a tornado DDT and then catches Diamond with a WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM! Doring roles out of the ring and picks up the ladder and tosses it in. He then rummages under the ring pulling out a few tables to the delight of the fans. Doring sets one up on each side of the ring. Meanwhile back in the ring Roadkill continues to take a beating from Dinero with that chair. He goes to hit Roadkill again but this time Swinger snatches the chair from him and the two begin to brawl back and forth. Dinero connects with a left and then a right and spins around with a clothesline, Swinger ducks and plants him with a superkick as he comes back around.

Doring climbs back in the ring and plants Swinger with a reverse ddt. Roadkill is still down as is Diamond and Swinger and Dinero. Doring grabs the ladder and begins to position it under the titles. Doring begins to climb and then sees Money sliding into the ring with a chair. Doring jumps off the ladder lading on Money’s shoulder and goes for a huricanrana, Money however doesn’t go over and instead POWERBOMBS DORING TO THE OUTSIDE THREW THE TABLE!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!

Money is staring over the fallen Doring and then the fans erupt. Money turns around to find Roadkill standing right behind him. The big man points a finger at him as Money then punches him in the face, no effect, Money punches again, no effect, Money swings for a third time and Roadkill grabs his hand and begins to shake his head. He kicks Money in the got and then raises him high over his head in a gorilla press fashion. He then steps over to the side of the ring and tosses Money through a table. Roadkill climbs out of the ring and grabs Doring helping him to his feet. As he does Diamond catapults himself ever the top rope and onto Doring and Roadkill. Meanwhile Dinero has the ladder set up and begins his climb to the top. Swinger begins to stir and when he sees Dinero climbing he hops to his feet and begins to climb up the other side. The two meet at the top and exchange punch after punch.

Doring and Diamond have began to brawl again the two spill out into the fan area. Roadkill climbs back into the ring and sees the two fighting at the top of the ladder. He begins to climb up the ladder and then stops and climbs back down. Dinero goes up another step as Swinger falls to the second step from the top. The two continue punching at each other. Roadkill hits the ropes and then sends his shoulder into the ladder. The ladder begins to fall and both men find themselves on the receiving end of some really hard wood as Dinero and Swinger hit the table. Swinger appears to be injured as ribs caught the very end of the table while Dinero went through it. Roadkill grabs the ladder now and sets it up. He begins to climb.

Doring and Diamond are back at ringside while Money has now gotten to his feet and he blindsides Doring with a punch and begins to beat away at him. Roadkill is almost to the top of the ladder before Money sees him. Money quickly jumps back into the ring. He starts for the ladder but is tripped as Danny Doring grabs his foot. Roadkill reaches the top and reaches for the title. Money kicks Doring in the face and gets to his feet. He charges into the ladder knocking it over. Roadkill begins to fall…NOT BEFORE GRABBING THE BELTS THOUGH! The belts snap loose and Roadkill comes down with the belt crashing though the table in the process. Doring stumbles around to the other side of the ring and helps his partner to his feet. Money is standing in the ring cursing and kicking the ropes. Diamond and Swinger both lie on the ground about the ring while Dinero has just gotten to his feet. Doring and Roadkill raise their hands high still with titles in hand.

Winners and Still ECW Tag Team Champions: Doring and Roadkill

(76)

Me and You Anderson, ME AND YOU!

We cut to the back where we see a bloody Tommy Dreamer franticly hunting for Anderson. Dreamer storms into a locker room. Loud yells are heard as Dreamer and Anderson stumble out into the hallway trading punches. Dreamer knocks Anderson down and jumps on top of him. He pummels him with punches. A bunch of guys come running over and pull the two apart. Dreamer can be heard yelling:

“ME AND YOU ANDERSON! ME AND YOU!”

Cut to Advert

(65)

=Blood Bash Tour Dates are shown =

Number 1 Contendership Ladder Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam

Scapegoat by Fear Factory blares and the fans go nuts as Jerry Lynn makes his way to the ring. Lynn is all business not even noticing the crowd as he rolls into the ring and props up in a corner. “Walk” by Pantera begins to pump as the fans chat

RVD! RVD! RVD!

A loud whistle is heard and then RVD appears with Bill Alfonso. Van Dam takes his time going to the ring staring down Lynn the whole time while Lynn stares back. RVD walks over to the side of the ring and pulls out the ladder. He stands it up and climbs up it. He looks at Lynn then points to the briefcase above the ring and then points to his shoulders as the fans say:

R…V….D!

He then jumps into the ring. Bill Alfonso pounds on the mat while blowing that whistle. The bell rings and we are underway!

Lynn and RVD circle each other in the ring and then lock up. RVD locks Lynn in a side headlock. Lynn counters sending RVD to the ropes who comes back and goes for a kick but Lynn ducks it and catches RVD with a vicious clothesline. Lynn now is on top of him pounding away at him. RVD rolls around on the canvas as Lynn rolls to the outside and sets up a table and then goes to slide the ladder into the ring, RVD comes in and connects with a baseball slide sending the butt of the ladder into Lynn’s chest knocking him to the ground. RVD rolls to the outside and then grabs Lynn and rolls him onto the table. He then climbs back up on the apron. He points to his shoulder’s again as the fans say it along with him.

R…..V…..D!

He leaps off the apron with a leg drop, LYNN MOVES! RVD crashes through the table. Lynn gets to his feet and pull RVD to his feet. He whips him into the ring and then into the guardrail before rolling him back into the ring. Lynn goes to the ladder setting up in the corner. He grabs RVD by the hair and lifts him up off the mat. He grabs him by the back of the head and sends his head crashing in to the ladder and then Lynn sets him up against it and whips him into the corner. Lynn charges in with a clothesline. Lynn then whips him again, RVD reverses sending Lynn back first into the ladder. Lynn crumbles to the canvas holding his lower back. RVD grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring beginning to climb it. Lynn is getting to his feet and heads up the other side of the ladder. The fans begin to roar as both men reach the top of the ladder. The begin to exchange punch after punch. Lynn rocking RVD and then RVD rocking Lynn. Lynn gives RVD another massive heymaker.. RVD rocks backwards and then comes right back with a right hand. He then climbs up another step and then flips over the top catching Lynn and bringing him down to the mat with a power bomb.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!

Lynn is completely motionless as RVD rolls around on the mat holding his head and then the camera pans in on the bottom of the step which is broken in half, Blood is beginning to seep from the back of RVD’s head and cover the mat. RVD gets to his knees as Lynn begins to move. RVD makes his way to the corner pulling himself up and he stumbles towards the ladder. He begins to climb very slowly. The fans begin to chant RVD’s name and then boos are heard as Rhyno hits the ring. He grabs RVD by the back and plants him to the mat with a powerbomb and then exits the ring. Lynn is getting to his feet slowly. RVD is motionless on the mat. Lynn looks at RVD and then at the entrance and then at the fans and points to the briefcase above the ring. He approaches the ladder and begins to climb. He makes it halfway up the ladder and looks back at Van Dam who is still motionless, He continues to climb. He reaches the top and reaches for the briefcase….HE”S GOT IT!

Winner: Jerry Lynn

(85)

The Bell sounds as the fans continue to cheer. Then their cheers quickly turn to boos as Rhyno slides into the ring behind Lynn. Lynn turns around and….GORE! He folds Lynn in half and then stands over him pointing at his (Rhyno) chest as the fans boo and we fade to black.

Overall: 67

WCW got a 1.26 PPV buy rate for 'Greed'!

The event was attended by 13160 people.

They made $3150000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $789600 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.80 PPV buy rate for 'WrestleMania'!

The event was attended by 18563 people.

They made $4500000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $1113780 from ticket sales.

Edited by Faded Sanity

Awesome, just awesome, with the exception of Anderson interfering and screwing up my predictions.

as for further feedback, theres nothing i can think to suggest to improve the diary as far as writing and layout thus far, if anything comes to mind, or i notice anything i'll be sure to point it out.

~PhreaK~

Guest Faded Sanity

Full show is now up. Alright, I'll update tomrrow with the card for Barely Legal. Then I'm won't be updating for a while as I am going to focus on an efed project that I am currently working on. Prediction leaderboard will be up later tonight.

Guest Greg2511

Awesome...the matches and everything were true to ECW style i love it...i wanna hear some Joey Styles between matches or summin though, damn i love that guy

Guest Faded Sanity

PREDICTION CONTEST LEADER BOARD!

I decided to get rid of the bonous points for now as I see them as a waste of time.

Well it seems that everybody took a hit in the rankings except for Dailyxplanet as he wins round 2 of ECW Pick'em. His reward is that he gets to pick the main event for the first ever Blood Bash Tour Show.

Don't PM me Daily as I will contact you when the tour rolls around.

NAME Right Anws Wrong Anws Total

Phreak 4--------------------4---------------22

The Extremnist 3-----------------1---------------50

RavenEffect16 5-----------------4---------------10

rvdjrv2002 5------------------3---------------53

oldskool 5--------------------3---------------60

JKDaRock 3-----------------1----------------52

efwa4life 4------------------4-----------------12

AntPaulseno 5------------------3-----------------60

The King 2-----------------2-----------------20

daileyxplanet 6----------------2-----------------90

rvdwannabe 3---------------1----------------40

The Future 1-----------------3-------------- (-)40

Zpsycho182 1----------------3------------- (-)40

Guest Faded Sanity

ECW4LIFE.com

Extreme Championship Wrestling signs several Indy talents!

Today ECW confirmed that they have indeed signed the following workers to written contracts.

Austin Lee------2 years at $25,000 a month.

Erin Bray-------2 years at $19,000 a month.

Johnny Kashmere-----2 years at $60,000 a month.

Trent Acid-------------2 years at $60,000 a month

The following were reported to be in contact with the front office:

AJ Styles

Shelton Benjamin

Low-Ki

Crash Holly (Recently released by the WWE)

It seems that ECW may want to be heading into a different direction with all of these technical wrestlers. Could are beloved ECW be wanting to stray from their Hardcore Roots? Or do they plan on converting these young men?

In other news the reason we haven’t seen Kid Kash lately is that it is rumored he ripped his bicep at a recent house show. ECW confirmed this today stating that Kash will be out for at least 4 months.

Good signings there...

I think all of them can adjust to the extreme style, but if you would have signed Shelton, Styles, or Low-Ki, they could be used in proper wrestling matches like when people like Benoit and Eddie were there in mid-90's. Would make for a difference in styles to make the product more interesting.

Keep this up, Im loving it....

Guest Faded Sanity

ECW Presents

Barely Legal

Live April 29th 2001from ECW Arena in Philly

Living Dangerously Recap

This is for all of you that are to lazy to read the show. Living Dangerously was a mild success for the new ECW as they made some money. Living Dangerously turned out to be much better than CyberSlam. With the match of the night being the 3-way Tables ladder and chairs match which saw Doring and Roadkill successfully defend their ECW Tag Team Championship belts against Hot Commodity and Diamond and Swinger. Lynn and Van Dam also put on a show stopping match that saw Lynn walk away with the number 1 contender spot. He will face Rhyno at Barley Legal. In other action Tommy Dreamer and CW Anderson spoke to each other since ECW’s December Show. Anderson gave Dreamer a night he wouldn’t forget after he confronted and told him he would have his back. He had his back alright interfering in his match against the Japanese Buzzsaw, Taijiri, and costing him the win. Anderson didn’t stop there completely destroying the “Innovator of Violence” in his own home. We also saw one heck of a hardcore match between Joey Matthews and Spanish Angel. We saw the return of Joel Gertner who helped him win the match. Not to forget the thumbtacks that left both men bloodied and bruised. What does ECW have in store for us this month? Tune in and find out.

Simon Diamond vs. Spike Dudley

After last weeks hard fought lost in their tag team title shot Swinger and Diamond have decided to take a break from tag action and head their separate ways for a while. Diamond makes his single debut for the first time in a long time as he takes on the only Dudley left in ECW…Little Spike Dudley.

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill © vs. York and Matthews

Many feel that York and Matthews have been over looked in the tag team division. Well at Barley Legal that get to prove whether or not they have what it takes as they take on the reigning tag team champs.

Texas Death Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson

Dreamer has been at Heyman’s throat all week demanding that he gets Anderson in the ring at Barely Legal and Heyman decided to do him one better. At Barley Legal it will be anything goes as Dreamer takes Anderson on in a Texas Death Match.

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Rage In a Cage: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno ©

Jerry Lynn beat RVD at Living Dangerously, with the help from Rhyno. So he got his shot at the man beast. However after many threats from RVD to get back at Rhyno and Lynn, Paul Heyman decided that this would be no ordinary match and to stop interference he has stated that the title will be defended in a cage match. More Specificly a closed cage. Heyman deemed the new type of match Rage In a Cage. Can Lynn finally claim what he so rightly deserves?

All this and more.

Now I know I said I wasn’t going to do bonus anymore but after a thought I figured why not give one bonus question per PPV. This particular question is open to all people except the one who won the CyberSlam! Prediction contest.

What is Tommy Dreamer’s new gimmick?

Dreamer will getting a gimmick change. The question is what gimmick will it be? This question is worth 10 points.

Simon Diamond vs. Spike Dudley Needs a win here to be credible in the future.

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill © vs. York and Matthews. York & Matthews might be on a roll but......CHICKENS

Texas Death Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson. Dreamers new gimmick will give him an edge in this match.

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Rage In a Cage: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno ©

I can see RVD finding a way to influence this one somehow.

Simon Diamond vs. Spike Dudley - Might be able to see Diamond make a success out of singles wrestling

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill © vs. York and Matthews - Wouldn't mind seeing a title change here to keep up the momentum for the youngsters

Texas Death Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson - Dreamer to finally pick up the win over the man who turned on him at Living Dangerously

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Rage In a Cage: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno © - This is Rhyno's kind of environment and I can see him dominating this match, maybe also some interference from RVD...

What is Tommy Dreamer’s new gimmick?

Old School Face