How Gay Are You?

Stevie B

ok I don't know the difference between the coffees, and I don't know what 'Habitat', 'Ikea' and 'B and Q' are, so my results might be skewed.

You are SERIOUSLY UNDERGAY.

You have a lot to learn from gay men. If you take on some of the lessons that gay men have to teach you then girls will stop being disgusted by your behaviour and you'll be more likely to find the woman of your dreams. You require urgent attention.

Next time I find a gay person I'll bring a notebook and some spare time. This is stupid.

I don't know the difference between the coffee's either, but I don't frink coffee so, meh.

Ikea is a huge chain of Swedish furniture stores. My mum works at one. :P

B & Q is a huge chain of DIY stores. Don't know what it stands for, but that would be the...manly option *cough*

Guest Small Blue

You are SLIGHTLY UNDERGAY.

You are nearly the perfect modern man, however you can still improve your life (and your chances with girls) by learning from gay men.

You are VERY OVERGAY.

Step back, you've gone too far. It's one thing getting in touch with your feminine side, but quite another to have girls thinking of you as 'just a friend'. You need to get in touch with your masculine side again.

You have a lot to learn from gay men. If you take on some of the lessons that gay men have to teach you then girls will stop being disgusted by your behaviour and you'll be more likely to find the woman of your dreams. You require urgent attention.

I don't exactly understand those results. I'm happy to be undergay, but the message says that I need urgent attention? WTF...

Well....I don't believe that there is such a thing as homosexuality or heterosexuality, but I'll take it anyway.

You are SLIGHTLY OVERGAY.

You are an enlightened individual, having taken on many gay traits to improve your life. However, you have gone a bit too far in some areas and may be confusing girls with your behaviour.

Sounds good to me. And for those of you doubting my "overgayness", feel free to check out the photo of me in the EWB picture thread...

Shut up, i'm happy not being gay

Edited by YI

you are SERIOUSLY UNDERGAY

Excellent. Undergay is good.