How Gay Are You?

Stevie B

I didn't watch last weeks show, but ive tuned in this week, and 10 minutes into it im thinking WTF.

This shows that the show is trying to highlight that you just can't be yourself anymore without being a stereotype.

The way i see it, your Gay if you fancy men, not based on how you sound, what your wear e.t.c...

These questions there asking now, it's exploiting the interests individuals have. For example one of the questions was...

"Which of these films would you take your date to see"

1) Titanic.

2) Matrix.

3) Love Actually.

I could not answer that as it depends on the woman. I know few girls who like action films comapred to chick flicks, so i would take her to see Matrix, yet if i wanted to take another girl out who digged romance, then i'd take her to see Titanic or Love Actually.

Now im persuming if you answered something like Love Actually that would mean your over Gay, yet the way i see it, i'd mean you respect the woman and see a film you might not have interest in, just to satisfy her and get in the good books.

Ill keep watching rest of the show to see how much more the show gets stereotyped, but to me so far this show is far to pickey and could result in majority male not looking after themselves like spending time on their hair in such, to avoid being catorgorised as a Gay, even though they don't fancy men.

I flicked over just as they were giving out the results to the gay questions, seemed like a weird show, im gonna do the quiz on the website in a minute see how gay iam,

http://www.skyone.co.uk/

Their is a link for the quiz on the page.

Im just gonna take it now.

Edit- Im slightly undergay, kinda weird you have to be a certain gayness to be a perfect straight man.

And damn that women in the glasses is foxy.

Edited by Cortez

I took the quiz and was Seriously Undergay. Thats Seriously Undergay. I.E Not Gay enough. THATS NOT A PROBLEM!!!!

Whats the show actually like? Never watched the show, just did the test.

I took the quiz and was Seriously Undergay. Thats Seriously Undergay. I.E Not Gay enough. THATS NOT A PROBLEM!!!!

Whats the show actually like? Never watched the show, just did the test.

Actually it is a problem.. seriously undergay men useally have no women sense. As in, what they want and are just clueless.

Shit. Ok then, it is a problem. But it could be worse..........It COULD be worse right??????????????

Right, you could be like the large percentage of men who are COMPLETELY un-gay, most of whom either never have a real relationship, or turn out to be wife-beaters.

"I think it's fair to say, MP3's are gaaay!"

I'm seriously undergay as well. Apparently, I could do with learning from gay people. Bah.

i got slightly undergay but i also didnt know what the hell some of the questions ment, with it being an english quiz and me being american and such.

Guest 12characters

ok I don't know the difference between the coffees, and I don't know what 'Habitat', 'Ikea' and 'B and Q' are, so my results might be skewed.

You are SERIOUSLY UNDERGAY.

You have a lot to learn from gay men. If you take on some of the lessons that gay men have to teach you then girls will stop being disgusted by your behaviour and you'll be more likely to find the woman of your dreams. You require urgent attention.

Next time I find a gay person I'll bring a notebook and some spare time. This is stupid.