***SPOILERS*** Rocky VI

Guest Ringmaster

Guest Brady_3for3

The spoiler should have happened in Rocky II

And all I hear is that former President Regan gets all the credit for ending the Cold War, we all know that Rocky beating Drago crippled the USSR, right?

The Rocky series sucked after Apollo Creed died, because he was the best damn thing in that series.

I mean, one, he was a former Oakland Raider, and two... HE'S APOLLO FUCKING CREED! Dude was a pimped out badass.

I liked all the Rocky movies and I am one of the few people in the universe with a soft spot for Rocky V.

Rocky IV was a pure popcorn flick and was good for what it was, two fights with a bunch of musical montages sandwiched in between. Rocky 3 was my favorite though.

The original was clearly the best of the bunch, but 3 is the most fun to watch, IMO.

Clubber Lang was just badass, with all his witty insults towards Rock-o and how he pretty much triggered Mickey's death. That scene in the locker room after the fight.. that's a tear jerker. Man, Clubber was a stone cold badass. Not only did he did he score an in ring knockout on Rocky, but he verbally KO'd him on a few occassions too. Plus, the opening 5 minutes to the movie were Eye Of The Tiger plays for the first time during the montage showing Rocky and Clubber fighting different opponents and shit like that, it gives me chills. The only wierd part is when Rocky and Apollo get all homo-tastic in the water at the beach. That was... kinda.... strange.

Don't get me wrong, Apollo was badass too and he was my favorite character next to Rocky and Mickey, but Clubber was THE badass of the Rocky series.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I find the Thunderlips part somewhat embarrasing to watch, its when it stops being cheesy and starts being gay, but if it wasn't for R3, we wouldn't have B.A Baracus.