Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey guys just a quick picture request. TheWHo, im directing this one mostly at you, as it was your bucket i first happened upon it (you have since removed it.). anyway here it is: it was a picture of the Ultimate Warrior, he had blonde hair possibly tied back, shiny blue jacket, facing left, it was a head/shoulder shot.

If not that then any decent picture of him late in his wrestling career would be awesome, thanks :)

~PhreaK~

Hey guys just a quick picture request. TheWHo, im directing this one mostly at you, as it was your bucket i first happened upon it (you have since removed it.). anyway here it is: it was a picture of the Ultimate Warrior, he had blonde hair possibly tied back, shiny blue jacket, facing left, it was a head/shoulder shot.

If not that then any decent picture of him late in his wrestling career would be awesome, thanks :)

~PhreaK~

Edited by TheWho87

~PhreaK~

this the kinda look

UltimateWarrior009.jpg

either way im gonna cut it lol, i have also found some WCW pics of him which might cover what your looking for

EDIT

Any of these helpful, last 4 are from his WCW period

Ultimate_Warrior8.jpgUltimate_Warrior9.jpgUltimate_Warrior10.jpgUltimate_Warrior11.jpgUltimate_Warrior12.jpgUltimate_Warrior13.jpgUltimate_Warrior14.jpgUltimate_Warrior15.jpgUltimate_Warrior16.jpgUltimate_Warrior17.jpg

thanks for that Lobo alot of those i've been looking for...just means a major cutting session for me lol

EDIT:

Can anyone do me a favour and see if you know any of these pics by name they have been cluttering up a folder in my photobucket and i wanna clear it, the names they have are from the files i got them from i just have no clue if their right or not cause some are diffrent from other examples i have (and with the Garcia pics im looking for the right Garcia)

1.jpgAmy_Hayes.jpgDamian.jpgDrunken_Irishman.jpgDX_Cheerleader.jpgDX_Cheerleader2.jpgDX_Cheerleader3.jpgDX_Cheerleader4.jpgEvil_Ninja2.jpgGarcia3.jpgGarcia5.jpgHeyman_Guard1.jpgHeyman_Guard2.jpgJamie_NCW_Ring_Girl.jpgJenn_NCW_Ring_Girl.jpgJesse_White.jpgMadison_Australia.jpgMichelle_NCW_Ring_Girl.jpgMickee.jpgNoel.jpgRachel_NCW_Ring_Girl.jpgROH_guy.jpgStephanie_NCW_Ring_Girl.jpgTalia.jpgTyson.jpgValentina.jpgValentine_Austraila.jpg

Edited by TheWho87