Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

DX_Cheerleader.jpgDX_Cheerleader2.jpgDX_Cheerleader3.jpgDX_Cheerleader4.jpg

These chicks were just one time for a DX Skit beck in 2006.

Heyman_Guard1.jpgHeyman_Guard2.jpg

The Bashams

Valentina.jpg

Valentine aka Lizzy Valentine in WSX

Mickee.jpg

Mickie Knuckles

Noel.jpg

Noel Harlow

Damian.jpg

I Think that it's the Canadian Worker Damian

Valentine_Austraila.jpg

Valentine - an Australian worker in the latest database

thats all i know right now...

Edited by jrtdot

Evil_Ninja2.jpg

Canadian wrestler Hardcore Ninja #2/Evil Ninja #2

Amy_Hayes.jpg

Amy Hayes, a Model/boxing ring announcer that the Italian fed NWE uses as either interviewer or ring announcer

ROH_guy.jpg

Eddie Edwards, a New England based wrestler. Appears on the New England ROH shows & is also a regular gaijin with NOAH

Drunken_Irishman.jpg

Drunken Irishman who used to work for UPW

Edited by flash

well I don't really need multiple cuts of certain workers, just 1 will do. But I need a pic of every worker in the January update. Not just the updated pics that come with the update, I need a pic of every worker. I haven't been updating every months update, infact I haven't updated much at all. So sometimes I go to update the game and there's a ton of workers with no pics. I don't wanna go on a search through the forum to find pics from each and every update either.

I have no problem downloading a big file, as long as it's worth it. So maybe just upload your PICS folder?

PS: I also find it quite annoying when I downloaded the January update and the "Updated Pics" folder with it had all the file names ending in stuff like "2_Jan_08". Those file names are too long for the game to use them for one, and secondly, I don't want to sit there removing those long tags at the end of all 106 pics.

I have done a few and will do a few more but these will mostly be cut from my KyKy set that I personally use so expect to see a random lot each time :)

Ashley

Ashley_Massaro.jpg

Bruce Hart

Bruce_Hart.jpg

Christy Hemme

Christy_Hemme.jpg

Chris Bosh

Chris_Bosh.jpg

Jerry Sags

Jerry_Sags.jpg

Jessica Darlin

Jessica_Darlin.jpg

Jody Fleisch

Jody_Fleisch.jpg

Jonny Storm

Jonny_Storm.jpg

Sick Nick Mondo

Nick_Mondo.jpg

If the images dont come up PM me and i'll fix it, im going to add a folder in my Photobucket for each of the NWA groups as well as one section specifically for this game :)

Edited by TheWho87

no problem, i'll mostly cut recent pics but i do have a load of old school type pics so if you want something from a specific era and i got it i'll cut it :)

oh and here is the link to the section of my photobucket for this

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/The.../Wrestlers/NWA/

i just uploaded all the ones in here already and will put mine that i make in there and post them up :)