Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Sure I'll put one together for you. Just give me about half an hour or so.

Thought I'd post the Swagger pic incase anybody else wanted it. Not one of the preferenced pics but it was the only one available for download. Also included an early 90's Sting if anybody wants it.

Jack Swagger

jackswaggerbd7.jpg

Sting(Early 90's)

sting90snq2.jpg

Mr.iMPACT!, I sent you a message but I don't know if it got through. That base pic is fine, but could you maybe re-crop it, focusing on the upper right corner? (his head and the title, basically) I had an example of what I mean, but I can't upload it because Photobucket is down.

Also, could you (or anyone else reading) put the Cena pic from this page on KyKy?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/match...029646/preview/

Thanks again man.

doesn't matter he's happy with the pic I've made for him. I made an improved version that isn't as squashed.

jackswaggerxd4.jpg

thewho87 whats up with ur photobucket. try and use the img code and it says Bandwith Exceeded

i've hit the bandwidth limit of 25gb per month, it should be back to normal in about 3 days or so but yeah its just because too many people want my pics, they still work on the account just not posted anywhere for now

Since my photobucket account is screwed for another day or so i'll just post the link to the folder where i just uploaded about 80 pics

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/The...lers/Uploading/

also anyone who can put names to faces to the numbered pics would be handy :)

6= Louden Noxious

7= La Chiva (one of the US indy ones from Virginia)

10=Mystico de Juarez/ Incognito

EDIT:

9= Nick Papagiorgio

Edited by flash