Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Team Mackition

l_2b3aa9e622e446768aa2c11cb61e7b57.gif

Here's them all except Team Mackition, I'm going to get to work of them now, hate them kind of pics though, the hair blends in with background when you try to cut. :P

EDIT:

I did my best, and the hair is still a bitch to cut. Perhaps someone else is willing to give it a try, or provide me with another pic if you want and I'll cut that. :)

87856342.jpg69773830.jpg

Am guessing these are the same guys if someone wants different pics

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/t/team-macktion.html

And to Bobert, I've got a load more to hunt down for an original data pack, will post them up soon.

Would anyone be able to make me the EVOLUTION logo and banner ?

Logo on the grey background if possible.

Logo:

30svqrd.jpg

Banner:

orkmev.jpg

2hzjtzn.jpg2wohimq.jpg

**Edited to add Cauchi19's request**

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Similar to the evolution request, does anybody have the NXT logo on the logo background and a banner at a push? Thanks in advance.

I did try looking back through the pages and on the photobucket account but couldn't find anything.

There is one a few pages back. and you won't find banners here cause this is for WRESTLER pictures

Similar to the evolution request, does anybody have the NXT logo on the logo background and a banner at a push? Thanks in advance.

I did try looking back through the pages and on the photobucket account but couldn't find anything.

Logo:

p0ieg.jpg

Banner:

2cr7vwl.jpg

Also Kirkland is right... This is the Thread to request wrestlers... There isn't an official thread for other GFX really,

but I guess you could use this one here;

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77828

• Like 1

Logo:

p0ieg.jpg

Banner:

2cr7vwl.jpg

Also Kirkland is right... This is the Thread to request wrestlers... There isn't an official thread for other GFX really,

but I guess you could use this one here;

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77828

or start your own, i always thought this thread was more for everything wrestling related

Thanks for the quick response Rocky, but I meant the new promotion Pro Wrestling EVOLUTION lol.

That is where problems are going to start... All that effort for nothing... but easy mistake I guess >_<

Extracted from a poster on their MySpace page

Logo:

2aq3rs.jpg

This was also on their MySpace page

Banner:

991589606_l.jpg

If it's still not right, get me a link to the right one and I'll try fix it.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

BAHAHAHA My Bad!! I watched Night at the Museum this morning :rolleyes:

And I guess this could be used for everything, we'll play it by ear and see how it works out

Funny that, I just watched it too. :o