Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

So I looked through bout 30 pages from the beginning of this, typed it in the search and it actually said no results the search function here is a useless piece of shit it never works. Anyway anyone have a few non kyky pics old school Crow Sting I figured there'd be tons posted way back but couldnt find any

So I looked through bout 30 pages from the beginning of this, typed it in the search and it actually said no results the search function here is a useless piece of shit it never works. Anyway anyone have a few non kyky pics old school Crow Sting I figured there'd be tons posted way back but couldnt find any

http://images.google.com or www.OnlineWorldOfWrestling.com

25ovxnp.jpg2ypg2af.jpg2j0ld74.jpg

Guest iHole

I couldn't find a Kurt Loder or Gideon Yago on KyKy. Its for my Wrestling Society-X promotion. Does anyone know where I can get one or someone make one?

Thanks Peace Out

i was wondering if i could get this pic on the kyky background?

sheik250.jpg

1564h06.jpg8w9uyw.jpg

I personally prefer the second style but that's just me :D

@ Doozer: Is it going to be a mixture of Studio Shots and Screen Caps?

• Like 1

thanks rocky feller the pics are great....also just to let everyone know the pic i posted is a wrestler who goes by the name of the sheik he has also wrestled for FIP as a member of the tag team The Black Market w/ Shawn Murphy as Joey Machete.

I decided to add Wrestlicious to my game. Since most of the roster is either a model or some wacky gimmick on an established wrestler I wanted the corresponding images and I never came across them around here, so I figured I'd do my first originals in awhile.

I'm missing a bunch and some are cruddy quality because I pulled them off online screen caps. Mostly these are just the pictures I could find on Wrestlicious' website and facebook page.

White Magic (Lacey), Tyler Texas (Lorelei Lee), Toni The Top (Nikki T), Sierra Sheraton (Erica D'Erico), Shauna-Na (Kristin Flake), Autumn Frost (Jennifer Blake)

White_Magic.jpgTyler_Texas.jpgToni_the_Top.jpgSierra_Sheraton.jpgShauna-Na.jpgAutumn_Frost.jpg

Paige Webb (Serena Deeb), Ninja Yada (Lena Yada), Maui (Maria Santella), Maria Toro (Mercedes Martinez), Malibu MacKenzie (Lana Star/Kinnear), Brooke Lynn (Becky Bayless)

Paige_Webb.jpgNinja_Yada.jpgMaui.jpgMaria_Toro.jpgMalibu_MacKenzie.jpgBrooke_Lynn.jpg

Kandi Kisses (Lizzy Valentine), JV Rich, Felony (Rain), Draculetta (Daffney), Amber Lively (Ashley Lane/Madison Rayne), Charlotte (Amber O'Neal)

Kandi_Kisses.jpgJV_Rich.jpgFelony.jpgDraculetta.jpgAmber_Lively.jpgCharlotte.jpg

Viper (Lotus of WOW), Cobra (Delta Lotta Pain of WOW), Anaconda (Loca of WOW), Faith (Portia Perez), Glory (Christine Ricci),

Viper.jpgCobra.jpgAnaconda.jpgFaith.jpgGlory.jpg

And all models, presumably.

Savannah, Lil Slamm, Cousin Cassie, Charity, Boot Camp Bailey, Bandita

Savannah.jpgLil_Slamm.jpgCousin_Cassie.jpgCharity.jpgBoot_Camp_Bailey.jpgBandita.jpg

I thought I'd show you all my new idea for my 'True to Life: WWE 2010' pics...

Basing the BackGround on which ever Roster they are on...

e8tslv.jpg24vku10.jpg25z2q9v.jpgrmljpi.jpg

This way I can keep the roster more unified, in a way... I guess... Whatever!

• Like 3

I thought I'd show you all my new idea for my 'True to Life: WWE 2010' pics...

Basing the BackGround on which ever Roster they are on...

e8tslv.jpg24vku10.jpg25z2q9v.jpgrmljpi.jpg

This way I can keep the roster more unified, in a way... I guess... Whatever!

YES YES YES to this idea!! I love it!! Maybe you should add the color to the logo's to see what it looks like?? None the less, this idea is amazing and I love it and am going to start using it. Can you post the logos. B&W and with color??

Thanks, Rock!